SchnitzelTruck

WZ-132A Toleration Thread

41 posts in this topic

Didn't see one yet, so I made one. If I missed it on accident, just delete this

Pros:

-Highest alpha of tier9 LT's (T49 derp doesn't count). Smacking for 320 is a bit nicer than tickling tier10s for 240

-Standard Chinese LT random turret and upper plate bounces. Saves your butt often enough

-Highest AP pen by a fair amount. 220 vs 203/205/212/215 on the AMX 1390, T54LT, T49, RU251

-Literally nothing else

Cons: You pay massively for that alpha

-Horrific 0.42 acc. When you get around to aiming in you miss anyway

-Worst gun handling of all tier9 LTs and about the same as the AMX1390, which has far better acc but worse aim time. So its probably a draw.

-RU251 and T49 get 20m higher base VR than you, 410 vs 390m. With optics, food, and sit-awareness, and partial recon I have 464m VR... Garbage. The only LT with lower VR is again the AMX1390.

-Feels very sluggish to turn, It's worse than a lot of mediums

-5 gun dep on mobile tanks is awful. Careful positioning is difficult and very easy to screw up your shots.

-Very expensive shells. Over 1k per shot

Its workable, but damn... this takes my hatred of Chinese tanks to a whole new level. You're basically using the IS2's gun with an alpha nerf facing nothing but superheavies.

So yeah, thread for discussing this thing that has a gun longer than its hull.

This thing has one cardinal vice: it is a communist wedge in the same tier as the T-54.

Does the euro server have different stats? I have 3 tons left before going over ton limit and i have it filled with equipment.

I literally can't recreate a situation in which i can't load the engine with the top tracks.

TrkbinH.jpg

JA5rPM5.jpg

1 hour ago, hiipanda said:

Does the euro server have different stats? I have 3 tons left before going over ton limit and i have it filled with equipment.

I literally can't recreate a situation in which i can't load the engine with the top tracks

It says it has 2.7 tons left... yet cant mount another 10kg. I love this game. Maybe its purely a graphical bug, ill find out once I get the exp for the engine.

13 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

-Horrific 0.42 acc. When you get around to aiming in you miss anyway

Sums it up really. You position well, nice and camo'd up, have a juicy side of something the size of a barn... then miss. Then you get lit, crap your pants, make a run, auto aim and pen some hatch at 400m... It's a reminder of why RNG is so shit.

And fwiw, i had the top engine + equipment so not sure what's up with that.

1 minute ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

It says it has 2.7 tons left... yet cant mount another 10kg. I love this game.

Could the top radio get you there?

It is a T-54 without the armor, firepower and health.

But hey, it gets a moderate increase of mobility that doesn't even matter in half of the maps you will be playing on!

37 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

But hey, it gets a moderate increase of mobility that doesn't even matter in half of the maps you will be playing on!

so its a normal light tank

I think it is just showing that the top engine is heavier than the one before by ten kilos..... to see if you can mount it you should do the preview in the garage....

Looking on tank gg it seems to me that i am right

1 hour ago, Fabunil said:

Hey you forgot camo on the move! So you can use it to remain hidden in the next corridor when flanking that enemy T-54. And when you have done that epic maneuver successfully (1 / 10 times, other times you run into a random TD/heavy in the next corridor), you can use your higher ROF to miss or bounce even two times before he turn his turret and kills you. 

1 hour ago, waga100 said:

Nah. He forgot about how the gun instead of hitting and doing nothing, it just does nothing but hit the dirt or sun instead. 

I finished grinding the WZ-132, looked at the stats for the tier 9 and 10, and promptly gave up on the line.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the chinese LT line and upto the tier 8 have flown through the line, the Tier 9 is not so easy to

do well in however once you get it fully upgraded its not bad

I am currently sitting at average of 1300+ dpg and WN8 of about 1900+ and im still recovering from the stock grind so that

should go up before i hit the tier 10

Aced it last night with an epic carry 5 kills, 4.6k damage and 3k spotting so yeah its fully capable of good games

19 minutes ago, SolarflareGrenraven said:

I have thoroughly enjoyed the chinese LT line and upto the tier 8 have flown through the line, the Tier 9 is not so easy to

do well in however once you get it fully upgraded its not bad

I am currently sitting at average of 1300+ dpg and WN8 of about 1900+ and im still recovering from the stock grind so that

should go up before i hit the tier 10

Aced it last night with an epic carry 5 kills, 4.6k damage and 3k spotting so yeah its fully capable of good games

Even a shit T-54 is a perfectly serviceable vehicle. There are many T-54-like tanks in the game and none of them are truly terrible, just that some of them - like most of the Chinese lights, are strictly inferior copies.

0.42 accuracy at tier 9 . . . FFS

I wonder if WG even understands their game sometimes.  Nobody downloads this game so they can grind out a tank and do spotting damage for strangers.  We play this game to shoot shit.  Constantly missing while trying to shoot shit is not really any fun - they do realize its supposed to be fun - right?  

lol even masochists refuse to enjoy this :serb: 

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

0.42 accuracy at tier 9 . . . FFS

I wonder if WG even understands their game sometimes.  Nobody downloads this game so they can grind out a tank and do spotting damage for strangers.  We play this game to shoot shit.  Constantly missing while trying to shoot shit is not really any fun - they do realize its supposed to be fun - right?  

How can you spot when MTs have armor, speed, camo and more VR :notlikethis:

Spotting is dead with blind LT rebalance. 

EDIT

umlGu8I.png

RpxPbqd.jpg

What equipment and consumables are you using @SchnitzelTruck?

I saw the .42 accuracy and shit view range so i put everything into fixing it.

11 hours ago, waga100 said:

Not if it turns as badly as @SchnitzelTruck says, it's not even a normal Chinese light tank - you lose nearly 10 deg/sec of hull traverse from tier 8 to tier 9, and yes, the T-54 still outturns it (in addition to doing everything else better as well).

I really liked the 59-16 and wz-131, have the 132 unlocked, but it's sounding like progressing beyond that is pointless.

6 minutes ago, Tanager said:

Not if it turns as badly as @SchnitzelTruck says, it's not even a normal Chinese light tank - you lose nearly 10 deg/sec of hull traverse from tier 8 to tier 9, and yes, the T-54 still outturns it (in addition to doing everything else better as well).

I really liked the 59-16 and wz-131, have the 132 unlocked, but it's sounding like progressing beyond that is pointless.

I found the 5916 fun, 131 mediocre at best, 132 garbage, and 132A a sidegrade

I just missed the broadside of a conq from about 100m away 8 times in a row. I need to make a gif out of this insanity.

I cant even hit foch155 police bars from within proxy spot range. The actual fuck is WG smoking.

Drop rammer, run vents. DPM doesn't do much for you on a tank like this, view range/mobility/accuracy is more important.

11 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Drop rammer, run vents. DPM doesn't do much for you on a tank like this, view range/mobility/accuracy is more important.

That's what I'm running on the 131 - primarily for the gun handling buff.

Though the tank looks bad on paper etc the tank actually performs quite amazingly the alpha combined with the speed an OMFG them sweet ass APCR shells it gets, Resulted in this performance I enjoyed it so much! When i played it I thought hmm best tier 9 lt in the game? probably its only weakness is Dispersion which is a gamble in this game no matter what you play. T54 Ltwt is tied with it though then the AMX 13 90 then the RU-251 then the T49 cause that thing is shit is their a tolerance thread for this piece of fucking shit it doesn't know what it wants to be A kv-2 that goes 72? or no wait a shitty ru-251 with crazy dpm that can never be used ugh!

4v9n9WF.jpg

ArxbfUW.jpg