crapcannon

This Primo Victoria tank...

32 posts in this topic

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wot/main/4565/

Where are the stats for this thing? I hear it has custom voices. But I'm leery about stuff like this cause WG takes shit away after patches like the dog barking on the Rudy when 6th is activated.

Other than the Bromwell I have no other British meds. But was looking at this just for the fun factor.

Its Swedish med in-game so

Unless you are 1) Sabaton fan or 2) just a tank collector I would avoid this thing. There are no hightier Swedish meds, it is rather poor credit maker (as 20pdr has absoluterly horrid ammo cost/damage ratio, and its well...230 alpha med with current) and lastly satistically its uninteresting with no real novelty/unique/whatever value.

Basically, don't buy unless you like the Centurion mk1

23 minutes ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

Basically, don't buy unless you like the Centurion mk1

and the cent1 gets the same 254mm turret in the 9.20.1 update anyway

4 hours ago, leggasiini said:

Its Swedish med in-game so

Unless you are 1) Sabaton fan or 2) just a tank collector I would avoid this thing. There are no hightier Swedish meds, it is rather poor credit maker (as 20pdr has absoluterly horrid ammo cost/damage ratio, and its well...230 alpha med with current) and lastly satistically its uninteresting with no real novelty/unique/whatever value.

Looks metal as fuck tho.

just. why? also yesterday was the first time I heard of this thing...

I'm not sure how big a fan base Sabaton has that play World of Tanks (I'm not), but I do know that the 20-pdr Centurion isn't the most popular choice for medium tankers out there. That doesn't mean the Centurion doesn't have its fans (myself included), and while I do recognize some of its deficiencies, IMO its still a solid tank and some of the recent and upcoming buffs do help the Centurion series catch up to the competition

that said, it's a hard sell introducing a premium tier VIII Swedish medium tank when the Swedish medium tanks in-game ends at the Leo atm. I do like the Leo, as it feels somehow even better than the Comet in certain aspects. But I'm not sure if that's enough for me to fork out the cash for a cosmetically appealing Centurion (have to admit it does look kinda badass).

who knows, there have been rumors/speculations they might bring in the Swedish Centurion, but only up to the Strv 102, since the Strv 104 would be too modern for the game.

still probably wouldn't be able to beat a Maus though.

19 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Rammstein Lowe when? :PogChamp:

Man Nazi tank with Nazi band :officersexii:

Yesterday i saw few poor souls with this thing i can say only I wasn’t afraid in AC46 or Leo. I even set on fire someone. :serb: 

I loved this tank - when I killed 10+ of them yesterday in t10:feelsgoodman:

4 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Rammstein Lowe when?

Right after Miley Cyrus T34.

5 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Rammstein Lowe when? :PogChamp:

This needs to be a thing. I don't even play tanks anymore, but would still buy.

It's a shame, I like the work done, with new crew, voice overs, and such, it's just the tank... If I wanted to play a Cent I can play the British one, If I want a Premium like this I'll play the FV4202... If this was something kind of novel like the Lorr 40T when I would of purchased. 

Unless you REALLY want a premium version of the centurion (which isn't even in the Swedish techtree for some reason so useless as a crewtrainer) you should wait for the british tank buffs to come to the live servers and then buy the buffed FV4202 instead.

Some of my clan mates were driving them last night. Shell velocity, power to weight ratio and front turret are great. 

This tank gets more Horsepower than the reg one, and apparently it makes $$

47 minutes ago, Dukebarry said:

Some of my clan mates were driving them last night. Shell velocity, power to weight ratio and front turret are great. 

This tank gets more Horsepower than the reg one, and apparently it makes $$

I didn't realize, that the Strv 81 actually gets better shell velocity. 1300 verus 1020 on regular ammo and 1400 versus 1200something on premium. LOL

On a slightly related note: While comparing the Cent I and the Strv 81 on Tanks.gg I noticed that the Caern has less HP than the Cent. Huh.

Isn't the extra horsepower on premium clones usually to make the actual hull and turret traverse roughly the same vs. the standard tank and then the mobility is evened out with terrain resistance?

Sabaton is literally worse music than the ol' sad boys used to do :serb: 

27 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Sabaton is literally worse music than the ol' sad boys used to do :serb: 

JeC5LGY.png

Part of the reason I want it is because of the camo - it reminds me of the unit icons used in CnC. Probably one of the best tank skins yet.

I want Super Persh Despacito edition, with luis fonsi, daddy yankee, justin bieber as crew.

54 minutes ago, RedwoodOriginal said:

I want Super Persh Despacito edition, with luis fonsi, daddy yankee, justin bieber as crew.

Mate Mišo or Thompson edition of '90s T-55 from the ex-Yugoslav war?

11 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Isn't the extra horsepower on premium clones usually to make the actual hull and turret traverse roughly the same vs. the standard tank and then the mobility is evened out with terrain resistance?

Yes, as there is a factor modifying the traverse rates based on whatever engine you have fitted and the stock engine of the vehicle. However, raw horsepower per ton still considerably influences your ability to accelerate and your climbing speed. The Strv 81 is notably more mobile than the Centurion and for a turret-tanking mountain-goat ridge-line peeker, this is a huge factor.