(Unvalidated) RHM soft stat changes

- Turret rotation bloom from 0.115 to 0.096;
- Bloom on the move from 0.173 to 0.134; 
- Bloom on traverse from 0.173 to 0.134; 

Also american LT change

post-2001469830-0-74164400-1503026227.jp

post-2001469830-0-38390100-1503024736.pn

Bulldog has no autoloader anymore. 

I general i would have preferred viewrange buffs rather then gun buffs. I play a scout to spot and zoom around the battlefield rather then doing all the dmg myself, even when only a few maps allow for that.

Also i dont know how to feel about the rheinmetall panzerwagen changes. Sure those gunhandling buffs are necessary. However looking at 320 alpha with mediocore accuracy of 0.35 and sub 2200 dpm look lackluster

Instead of increasing the alpha-damage they should fix the atrocious accuracy of the high tier lights...

So they all get a dpm buff except the PZ which gets a handling buff (much needed) and the WZ which gets nothing? I mean sure they all needed bigger ammoracks but come on! We all know what they need! This is one of th things i dont understand from WG: ok you dont want unicums camo sniping with the lts hence you give them great pen drop, but at least give them some accuracy. Not having both is retarded considering all of the other drawbacks lts have.

11 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Instead of increasing the alpha-damage they should fix the atrocious accuracy of the high tier lights...

And VR. We don't need medium clones.

Superb VR and nice gun handling and you have really fun class. But WG :serb: 

I think they're wary of overdoing the buffs. If they overbuff and then nerf (their old method), everyone who spent gold to power-grind that line will complain.

These aren't buffs. These are undoing a couple of the nerfs. They're still in a worse state than when they first appeared.

"We don't want lights competing with mediums" - WG

"Lights are underperforming, give them guns like the mediums" also WG.

Also this is still TOO LITTLE AMMO. 

Tfw people still don't realize that the lights not having 440 base viewrange is a good thing. 

Just now, flare_phoenix said:

Tfw people still don't realize that the lights not having 440 base viewrange is a good thing. 

How is that good thing for support class? LTs (at least in wot) are support scouting class. 

Being outspotted by 103B or BC25t is crap for LT. 

7 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

How is that good thing for support class? LTs (at least in wot) are support scouting class. 

The lights that have lowish camo get 410-420m vr. So more than BC while still having more camo. Lights that have low vr ie t100 and 13 105 have insane camo so they outspot BC's. If something like T100-LT had 410m vr and current camo it would be broken as fuck since its camo would allow it to come relatively close to enemy tanks and burn through the bushes. 

Also 103B outspots everything because it is used with camo net. 

1 hour ago, NIborGER said:

I general i would have preferred viewrange buffs rather then gun buffs. I play a scout to spot and zoom around the battlefield rather then doing all the dmg myself, even when only a few maps allow for that.

Also i dont know how to feel about the rheinmetall panzerwagen changes. Sure those gunhandling buffs are necessary. However looking at 320 alpha with mediocore accuracy of 0.35 and sub 2200 dpm look lackluster

What sense does that make!?  Every other 105mm LT is getting an ~10% dmg buff, and the DE gets a ~10% dmg nerf?!

8 minutes ago, Errants said:

What sense does that make!?  Every other 105mm LT is getting an ~10% dmg buff, and the DE gets a ~10% dmg nerf?!

It currently overperforms *bursts into laughter*

31 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

The lights that have lowish camo get 410-420m vr. So more than BC while still having more camo. Lights that have low vr ie t100 and 13 105 have insane camo so they outspot BC's. If something like T100-LT had 410m vr and current camo it would be broken as fuck since its camo would allow it to come relatively close to enemy tanks and burn through the bushes.

You mean... Actually being able to do what they are supposed to do? Scouting? *gasp* What a revolting thought!

43 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

If you're getting outspotted with best in class camo, you're doing it wrong.

4 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

It currently overperforms *bursts into laughter*

You mean... Actually being able to do what they are supposed to do? Scouting? *gasp* What a revolting thought!

There is a difference between being able to spot good and negating any vision game. What you're asking is basically type64 on t10. 

22 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

If you're getting outspotted with best in class camo, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah because it's fun to have 103B shitting on your team @300m get a grip, LTs hardly can match MT and CHAI SNIPERS at T10. 

LTs are for scouting and swift flanks, not facing tanks directly. But with WG buffs (dmg instead of accuracy) they force you to meet head on super HTs and shit. 

Scouting is dead, trying to build an entire tank class around a mechanic that is no longer relevant is just pointless.  We already know where all of the Maus/Type 5/113 are, we don't really need to scout them.  What would be nice is a high speed mobile sniping platform that can do area denial until the heavy tanks arrive or that can prey on out of position or isolated tanks.  

There just too many Karkovs, Abbys, Mines, etc. to try and build a tank class around spotting.  Even when you do get Mali or Prok - you get sniped by bush-wookie swedes or yolo'd by some shitter in a T49.  Give me a LT that can take the hill first, snipe, then run away and repeat somewhere else.  LTs need to be more like armored cavalry and less like musket firing spy satellites.

43 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Yeah because it's fun to have 103B shitting on your team @300m get a grip, LTs hardly can match MT and CHAI SNIPERS at T10. 

LTs are for scouting and swift flanks, not facing tanks directly. But with WG buffs (dmg instead of accuracy) they force you to meet head on super HTs and shit. 

That's the problem with 103b not scouts. Also the swedes are built around super high camo bushwanking. You take that away and 103b becomes completely useless. 

The problem with the scouts is the maps. On an open map I can scout fine. 

Theres really no balancing LTs that would be satisfying to everyone.

its just not possible to balance camo/VR/firepower with out

A) Turning it into med clones by improving its firepower

B) Completely fucking up the meta by increase its speed/maneuverability further

C) Make open maps miserable for everyone else by buffing its camo/vr even further.

10 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Sheridan master race :trump:

I'm at 60k xp but man this is going to be painfully loooong.:babyrage:

3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

That's the problem with 103b not scouts. Also the swedes are built around super high camo bushwanking. You take that away and 103b becomes completely useless. 

The problem with the scouts is the maps. On an open map I can scout fine. 

Then WG needs to do something so that, when it does finally get spotted, people can actually fucking pen it.

It has camo, speed, and armour. And a potent gun. Like seriously WG

6 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Then WG needs to do something so that, when it does finally get spotted, people can actually fucking pen it.

It has camo, speed, and armour. And a potent gun. Like seriously WG

Sides are overmatchable by a sparrow's fart, if you can get past the tracks you can triple it with 100mm.

5 minutes ago, woe2you said:

Sides are overmatchable by a sparrow's fart, if you can get past the tracks you can triple it with 100mm.

I know, but the front isn't. if its facing you you're fucked. 

Just now, Assassin7 said:

I know, but the front isn't. if its facing you you're fucked. 

I know I was stating the obvious a bit from your perspective, but folks reading a discussion tend to outnumber the folks who speak up 10:1, so it's always worth dropping a bit of extra knowledge in there.