kaneaaa

Is it ok that I hate strives (top tier Swedish campers). Which tanks get on your nerves?

61 posts in this topic

Of all the tanks I see, these get on my nerves...there's something really irritating about seeing these things on the battlefield. Is it just me, I feel they encourage the worst kind of playstyles in the game. Are there any tanks which really irritate you when you see them?

You probably don't know this but these tanks derives from the fact that like 1/4 swedish households own a caravan and go camping every summer :doge: 

We're pretty good at camping overall :doge: 

arty in general.

because whenever there's more than one i might as well quit the battle and alt+f4

Anything that shoots HE.

So basically any tank driven by a 44%er

Three things makes me happy, ammoracked Leggassini, set on fire STRV and TKed arty. 

This game, like real life, has various type of cancers and this is one of them.

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Three things makes me happy, ammoracked Leggassini, set on fire STRV and TKed arty. 

One of the sweet things about the Tier 9 WZ-111 is that after arty ruins your game, you still have enough speed to double back to base -  and when you arrive there you've more than enough alpha to oneshot your friendly artillery.

Not to mention you get two shots thanks to how the TK mechanics work. And then you work your ass off to carry the game and still get 4 (2) kills anyway.

4 hours ago, lavawing said:

One of the sweet things about the Tier 9 WZ-111 is that after arty ruins your game, you still have enough speed to double back to base -  and when you arrive there you've more than enough alpha to oneshot your friendly artillery.

Not to mention you get two shots thanks to how the TK mechanics work. And then you work your ass off to carry the game and still get 4 (2) kills anyway.

That’s thing about big guns :)

This still puts smile on my face. TK artys and carry on.

The type 4 and type 5.

They have so large HE shells that they'll deal more damage than most heavies per shot without having to pen anything. And they have far too good armor on top of that.

11 minutes ago, Viruzzz said:

The type 4 and type 5.

They have so large HE shells that they'll deal more damage than most heavies per shot without having to pen anything. And they have far too good armor on top of that.

Let’s not forget stupid snapshots. Whole line is cancer on steroids. 

i don't mind strvs too much, since they do trade-off armor thickness and not having a turret. 

i cannot stand the Type 4 and Type 5 for the same reason as @Viruzzz stated. it's why i've had to carry far more premium rounds in my tier 10s, for those as well as the Germans super heavy tanks.

3 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Let’s not forget stupid snapshots. Whole line is cancer on steroids. 

"Fun" fact: some types of cancer are increased by steroides while some others arent and recieve an opposite effect. I guess Jap heavies must be one of them....

5 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

"Fun" fact: some types of cancer are increased by steroides while some others arent and recieve an opposite effect. I guess Jap heavies must be one of them....

Man look at this balance :doge:

https://streamable.com/5c5ez

Lega weeping-wailing.jpg

Arty, Jap Heavies, T49. E4's runing ACPR. 

I hate bricks (Maus/E-100,Type 4/5, JgPz E-100). It's always such a grind to get rid of these things, and by the time you're done you'll get fucked by the rest of their team

I hate people who suck, no matter what it is about. I just can't stand being bad at something that is supposed to be an interest. How is being shit any fun? 

That Said: dont get too good i want muh dmg to myself

I hate paper TDs that have insane damage output and can't really be flanked and are fast enoguh you wont be able to run away in reasonable time if they rush you, e25 su-122-44, skorpion, roomba etc. They'll die but you're fucking getting crippled and theres nothing you can do about it.

1 hour ago, waga100 said:

I hate paper TDs that have insane damage output and can't really be flanked and are fast enoguh you wont be able to run away in reasonable time if they rush you, e25 su-122-44, skorpion, roomba etc. They'll die but you're fucking getting crippled and theres nothing you can do about it.

What cannot outrun a roomba, other than non-heavium heavies?

Personally, I hate t49s/Sheridans, b/c far too often I see guys in them rush into the heavy brawling area so that they get the chance to blap some heavy in the face, and then they promptly get blown out of their shorts because...they're in the heavy brawling area.  Zero value to the team delivered...check.

I don't hate all arty completely, but B-C 155 58s..hate them with a raging passion.  Autoloading arty + stun + stupid splash radius == lower circles of Hell.

I'll say it, I hate the STRVs way more than arty or HE slingers right now.  Having retarded camo and being immune to 120mm and lower APCR makes them a joy to try and play against in a medium.  I hate having them on my team too, most people playing them are shit at getting useful shots and terrified of leaving campfire.  Oh, and they have made a lot of climbs pretty much broken.  I realize thats getting fixed but FFS right now an S-tank at C0 on sacred valley is fucking broken.

Mine would be Japanese heavies, Swedish TDs and T49s/Sheridans with the derp.

3 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I'll say it, I hate the STRVs way more than arty or HE slingers right now.  Having retarded camo and being immune to 120mm and lower APCR makes them a joy to try and play against in a medium.  I hate having them on my team too, most people playing them are shit at getting useful shots and terrified of leaving campfire.  Oh, and they have made a lot of climbs pretty much broken.  I realize thats getting fixed but FFS right now an S-tank at C0 on sacred valley is fucking broken.

This!!!!

Plus Japs, derps, bat's handling, arty, but most of all even if unrelated MAPS like Mountain Pass or Paris. I feel like suffocating because i hate when i have too many people close to me, disturbing my shots and i theirs and no possibility to reposition coz fuck your team is going to die in a cul de sac.

Another thing i despise is teams that melt in 3 minutes: fuck you helpless morons just stay alive, i know i am slow but i will carry you (not always) just give me time. 

Also what @Kolni said just that..... i am bad too sempai...

Incase anyone thought the STRV wasn't I N S A N E, I'll just leave this here:

xiHqfkI.jpg

I ran out of ammo (4 he shots left) else I actually might've been able to win the game.

This was on Prok ofc, and then if you get shit like himmels with 3 arty who can pretty much only shoot at the one spot on the hill you can even use, you're fucking useless. So it's either MEGA cancer or it's practically useless, just love that kind of RNG depending on the map because everyone knows we need MORE RNG.

Am I the only one not even having the slightest bit of trouble with Strvs?

4 minutes ago, Kolni said:

Yes. 

4 minutes ago, Kolni said:

You're on the EU server, you don't have the NA meta of people camping in THE most cancerous fucking places as bad. And yes, I play the EU server too and kind of prefer for this reason.