rmw00

M3 Lee to be removed from game

40 posts in this topic

Heard it on ESPN.

200.gif

EDIT

This looks like HOAX /r/outoftheloop someone fill me in

I discovered Lee when i saw this video. One of my fav stat padding tanks. Such fun. 

Status updates are on the front page for a reason.

1 minute ago, Zepherex said:

Status updates are on the front page for a reason.

Where we gonna spent our downvotes :doge: 

OMG USE STATUS REPORTS WE CAN BARELY HANDLE THE THREE NEW THREADS A DAY ON THIS FORUM

25 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

OMG USE STATUS REPORTS WE CAN BARELY HANDLE THE THREE NEW THREADS A DAY ON THIS FORUM

Are you sure the number is that high??

24 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

Quality > Quantity.

As a shitposter myself when seeing a shitpoasting thread I expect the shit to be atleast of decent quality instead of some obscure reference.

I would rather see a half-dead forum than one filled with diarrhea-quality shit posts.

These topics just show how this forum is becoming more into like official forums. Majority of actuallu compenent, smart and contributive people have left, and we have retards left.

Such a shame, I used to visit this forum often.

I appear to be alone, but I found this post amusing.

:feelsbad:

Of course, I personally feel that Lincoln was the biggest tyrant in American history. I think we should tear down his memorial if we are going to pull down the statues of Robert E. Lee and part ways with Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson. Slavery was an abomination, but so was Sherman's march to the sea, suspension of habeas corpus and deportation of political opposition.

Why doesn't Trump have a tank yet? If anyone would demand a tank to be named after him...

I swear it's like you guys want this site to die off and shut down.  Without new users and traffic theres no ad revenue.   Without any ad revenue the site gets shut down unless somebody else wants to foot the bill for Never.  Stop being so hostile to new people posting or say goodbye to your favorite WoT site.

1 hour ago, Private_Miros said:

Why doesn't Trump have a tank yet? If anyone would demand a tank to be named after him...

fuck yeah

d5Z4tEh.gif

How bout F8LLQBE.jpg

Close enough if you ask me

1 hour ago, Private_Miros said:

t26e5_patriot_2.jpg

Oh boi, the Lee is gonna be an interesting tank when they bring it back as a tier 8 prem in 4 months!

11 hours ago, Javajunkie8b said:

I swear it's like you guys want this site to die off and shut down.  Without new users and traffic theres no ad revenue.   Without any ad revenue the site gets shut down unless somebody else wants to foot the bill for Never.  Stop being so hostile to new people posting or say goodbye to your favorite WoT site.

As I recall we have Patreon and site can’t be that expensive. @Never?

But shitty reference is shitty reference. Even gasai anime beat off was better. Ads are marginal.

i wouldn't mind except it's the same post he made verbatim on the official forums

15 hours ago, monjardin said:

Of course, I personally feel that Lincoln was the biggest tyrant in American history. I think we should tear down his memorial if we are going to pull down the statues of Robert E. Lee and part ways with Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson. Slavery was an abomination, but so was Sherman's march to the sea, suspension of habeas corpus and deportation of political opposition.

TBH there should be a thorough analysis of anyone we idolize so we can understand their character - In historical context of course. If we deem their character wanting, perhaps they don't need monuments. Especially so if we find their symbolic value dangerous. While I doubt society has done their homework, the Confederacy's legacy is not one we should carry on, so I can at least agree with that. And of course, history is written by the victors.

When did we part ways with Jefferson? Jackson is a controversial figure, and he always will be. But I've never heard anyone denounce Jefferson.

Also, Lincoln was president when the Union was threatening to tear itself apart. No, he didn't help matters, but he did what (I imagine) he felt was morally and practically imperative: ensure the longevity of the Union. We've tried a confederacy before, look it up. It was a failure. Without a federal system, without a federal government, we'd be nothing more than a bunch of squabbling states. As much as I hate it sometimes, a federal government is essential.

And war is hell. Even WW2, our so-called 'Great War', is mired by terrible atrocities committed by the Americans. Does that somehow legitimize the Axis, or delegitimize our war against them? Not really. It just means we need to go forward remembering what we did, and absolving not to let it happen again.

(For anyone bitching me out for politics, you knew it was coming :trump:)

13 hours ago, Javajunkie8b said:

So we should just allow shitposting? WoTLabs should be known for educational and/or entertaining content. I'm sorry for having standards.

1 hour ago, WorldConqueror said:

i wouldn't mind except it's the same post he made verbatim on the official forums

This. If you're going to meme, at least meme responsibly.

Couldn't agree with @Fabunil more. If you're going to take a dump, either make it reek as much as possible, or don't do it at all. All or nothing, baby.