SchnitzelTruck

WZ-132-1 Hate Thread

62 posts in this topic

Double fail on my part. i read it as wz 132, tier 8.

wz 131 / 132, that makes it a tier 7.5. Perhaps a bit harsh, compared to normal tanks i'd say about tier 8.5.

WZ-132 was alright. Pretty fun honestly but drains my creds with the constant 2 key spamming. 0.4 accuracy is annoying but the good dispersion made it bearable. Not going to bother with the next 2. Might ask someone with them to experience the shit tank-iness. 

I played it near release on someone else's account. It was not a good experience. Imagine you have an STB and its kinda fast, cool right? Except you need to trade depression, dpm, pen, gold pen, accuracy, and health. That's the 132-1!

Recall how the 121B is pretty terrible as it's sluggish, low dom and worse than all the 4 RU meds? Well take away the armor, hp and pen and you've got the 132-1!

I've stopped grinding this line. Invariably I'll unlock it, but will not purchase until substantially buffed. The 121 is pretty sick now though...if you're looking to park some skilled Chinese crew and enjoy your playtime.

Do not worry, WG heard your cries and decided that they are going to buff it in one of the upcoming patches.

Maybe.

0TrQyWo.png

:superserb:

41 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Do not worry, WG heard your cries and decided that they are going to buff it in one of the upcoming patches.

0TrQyWo.png

but to make sure that it is balanced they will also make accuracy and pen worse lol. probably untrue but it seems like something wg would do.

though speaking of ammo capacity i dont understand why the scouts have a low ammo capacity- wouldn't more ammo mean more shots taken because u wont run out... which means higher battle costs, a greater need for prems to make money, and therefore more money for wg?

wait i see what they are doing..... i just played myself.

48 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

:superserb:

Tier 10 LT's are pointless right now. The only tier 10 l own/ will ever own is the Sheridan and thats because i use it to go around in training rooms and tk people with the derp gun :^)

4 hours ago, Zepherex said:

Tier 10 LT's are pointless right now. The only tier 10 l own/ will ever own is the Sheridan and thats because i use it to go around in training rooms and tk people with the derp gun :^)

but but light tanks are super kawaii, i was a masochist enough  to grind 2 of them lol

14 hours ago, KurapikaHxH said:

but but light tanks are super kawaii, i was a masochist enough  to grind 2 of them lol

same, but thats only cause the XP multipler was really good and it went through all tiers unlike the typical on track which only go up to 7

in turn i grinded out the Sheridan and RHM and just recently grinded out the 13 90 once and for all (i grinded like 3 tanks on this thing between pre and post 9.18); i also grinded out the LTTB since that actually became more fun with vert stab

really grinding them out early is benifical should they buff them in the future; also tier 9 LT's aren't all bad so it wasn't a awful grind

Well way to ruin my dreams haha. It was the only T10 LT I was considering as it's sexy af and I thought it was actually good. I unlocked the 132A and have been skeptical though...glad I didn't buy it. Still sad though. I will keep my 132 and pretend I'm doing 260 missions.

71 games, 43.6% wr.

And other people have like 60% in it with 1500 dpg. Sigh, it will improve eventually :/

3 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

71 games, 43.6% wr.

And other people have like 60% in it with 1500 dpg. Sigh, it will improve eventually :/

it's not you it's the tier 10 lights, they are super underpowered so it's hard to pull your weight. i suspect you had poor luck with rng/teams as well.

keep at it, your winrate in it will eventually reach your account's winrate. 

If it makes anyone feel any better, the 132 Juan does at least have the highest dpg of the 10lts. While the poor rhm gets out damaged by the 252u... because balance.

15 minutes ago, Ezz said:

If it makes anyone feel any better, the 132 Juan does at least have the highest dpg of the 10lts. While the poor rhm gets out damaged by the 252u... because balance.

That's because it has the highest alpha and the turret saves you from mistakes occasionally. The average lt player only shoots like 2-3 times max.

its actually my poorest DPG lt above tier8 and outdamaged by my 13 105 by over 500 dpg.

Wow I thought I was the only one that couldn't hit anything with it! While in other tanks you aim and when you miss you're surprised, in this tank you aim and when you hit you're surprised! That's just for hitting the general area of the enemy tank, let alone hitting a weakspot to pen... It was so frustrating. 

I got 93 games in it at a low 57% but 2700dpg. 

I really like it ! I have like ~1600 spotting/game. I have more combined in it than the BC25T. I know people laugh about how the BC is the best T10 light but i much prefer the WZ to actually spot things. 

Nice to see a light that can block the average damage that a Type 5 does for just sitting there ^_^ Turret is stronk.

Getting the hang of it, sorta.

100 battles, bit over 52% wr, 2.9k dpg.

DPG is terrible and WR makes me cringe.

1 hour ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Getting the hang of it, sorta.

100 battles, bit over 52% wr, 2.9k dpg.

DPG is terrible and WR makes me cringe.

If you'd stop being such a boss that wouldn't be a bad DPG, check out my crap stats if you want to feel good about yourself =D. Good to hear it is at least getting better, are you enjoying it any more than before?

2 hours ago, Sinthetik said:

If you'd stop being such a boss that wouldn't be a bad DPG, check out my crap stats if you want to feel good about yourself =D. Good to hear it is at least getting better, are you enjoying it any more than before?

Slightly less annoying to play, still sucks.

43 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Slightly less annoying to play, still sucks.

You are really inspiring me to sell all of the T9 LTs. I hardly play them, hate missions and all the 10s apparently suck. Might be time to get some tanks back via exceptions =D

2 hours ago, Sinthetik said:

You are really inspiring me to sell all of the T9 LTs. I hardly play them, hate missions and all the 10s apparently suck. Might be time to get some tanks back via exceptions =D

T9 Lt are dank though. 

18 minutes ago, DHP said:

T9 Lt are dank though. 

Except the 132a.