SchnitzelTruck

WZ-132-1 Hate Thread

64 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, DHP said:

T9 Lt are dank though. 

I kind of want the RU back, I never enjoyed the 13 90 (except with full gold at T8 lol) and while I feel the T54L has gotten a lot better, I don't really enjoy it anymore. I sold the T49 because....it's the T49 and I've bought and sold it like 5 times. It is tradition at this point.

Buying this was a mistake. It's worse than the Sheridan in everything except camo, and worse than the 13 105 in the important ways. It'd be interesting with a 440 gun. Maybe i can figure out how to use the turret meaningfully? Got any tips on that @SchnitzelTruck? Or anyone else?

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

Buying this was a mistake. It's worse than the Sheridan in everything except camo, and worse than the 13 105 in the important ways. It'd be interesting with a 440 gun. Maybe i can figure out how to use the turret meaningfully? Got any tips on that @SchnitzelTruck? Or anyone else?

p6ql9yZ.png

You're welcome friend.

12 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

But there's a chance someday...they'll buff it...

They're almost obligated to buff it after what they did to its peers. It's not enough to be the second coolest looking tier 10 LT. 

On 24/10/2017 at 3:32 AM, CraBeatOff said:

440 alpha would be amazing but 420 would be better simply for the memes

5 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

440 alpha would be amazing but 420 would be better simply for the memes

I would promise to say "blaze it" every pen.

On 15/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, CraBeatOff said:

I would promise to say "blaze it" every pen.

Thinking about it, 420/440 would make this tank great and very unique being able to compete with the t100lt, if they also buff the dpm a little considering you cant mount a rammer on this thing. What do you guys think?

16 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Thinking about it, 420/440 would make this tank great and very unique being able to compete with the t100lt, if they also buff the dpm a little considering you cant mount a rammer on this thing. What do you guys think?

You can't mount a rammer on the 132-1?

19 minutes ago, Tanager said:

You can't mount a rammer on the 132-1?

You can but you shouldnt because of the poor hanling you need vstab since vents and optics are obligatory you have no room for the rammer

The whole line used to be pretty good back when it topped out at the 132 at Tier 8.

Now it's trash except the Type 62, which has better base stats except health than the Tier 8 WZ-132 and is actually competitive at Tier 7.

Fucking WG's (Super-)Heavy Wanking bullshit.

big problem is tier 10 lights from some fucking reason lose almos 50mm pen at 500 meters.

meanwhile tier 10 mediums only lose 10mm pen at 500m.

e3 op gold rounds only lose 10mm pen as well

wtf designed this bs