Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canadian_Reaper

Two new premiums in September?

14 posts in this topic

Apologies if I just missed it- but saw on the NA September preview that WG is going to have 2 new premiums on sale in September, one (I assume) will be the STRV81, but curious if anyone knows/suspects what the second one might be?

I know there's been a fair number mentioned as being in development, but haven't seen anything confirmed, and since I haven't seen anyone discussing it, I'n guessing it's something that's blatantly obvious to everyone but me...

I believe that it's the tier 8 Chinese and French tank destroyers. :nanoserb:

One of them is almost certainly the WZ-120G FT.

other strong contenders include the STG medium, AMX Cda 105, Tiger 217, and T-44-85 which just got an HD model.

other possible, but less likely candidates are the T103, VK.168.01, T92 light, Kirovets-1, KV-4 KTTS, and Somua SM

55 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

One of them is almost certainly the WZ-120G FT.

I'm betting on the AMX Cda 105 because of this:

A Italian community contribute already made a video of the Chinese TD and released it today. So it will definitely the Chinese TD.

That AMX 105 has insane accuracy 0.26 :O

The STG is now on sale in the NA server.

That means the other "mystery" is probably the WZ-120 1G FT. No AMX Cda 105 yet most likely.

43 minutes ago, canadiantrex said:

Are the chinese TD's made up piles of Daigensui Diagonal Sushi shit?

No.

A) Sushi is japanese, not chinese.

B) Daigensui actually worked with real paper-trails and projects.

C) Unlike the japanese tanks, the chinese TDs are complete fabrications by the chinese company running the chinese version of World of Tanks.

We only ended up wiht getting this pile of horseshit, because the russians wanted them and whatever the russians want, everyone else gets forced down their throats.

1 minute ago, Madner Kami said:

No.

A) Sushi is japanese, not chinese.

B) Daigensui actually worked with real paper-trails and projects.

C) Unlike the japanese tanks, the chinese TDs are complete fabrications by the chinese company running the chinese version of World of Tanks.

We only ended up wiht getting this pile of horseshit, because the russians wanted them and whatever the russians want, everyone else gets forced down their throats.

LOL, sure she did. She's a fucking idiot and [email protected]

Her "reputation" even made it over to the Wargame subreddit as she apparently gave shitty info to Eugen too.

52 minutes ago, canadiantrex said:

LOL, sure she did. She's a fucking idiot and [email protected]

Her "reputation" even made it over to the Wargame subreddit as she apparently gave shitty info to Eugen too.

Until recently I thought DiagonalSushitSensei and @Chi Ri were the same person. Apparently not.

43 minutes ago, Hellsfog said:

I was hoping for a non-sabaton cent remake. Instead, we got another tier 8 russian medium. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irq-g-oMKss

Are you really surprised? This is a russian product catering mostly to russians, they've made this plenty obvious in the past and they made it painfully obvious with the release of the chinese TDs. At least the non-russians are getting buffed, which is a lot more than we could have expected in the not-too-recent past.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0