hazzgar

AMX 50 Foch B

42 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

I noticed you did not mention the low pen. Is it because you are able to play around it or you did not find it worth mentioning?

Also would you consider the 263 better (cant think of any other with low alpha but great dpm and decent mobility)?

High capacity autoloaders are shit gimmicks, 263 is automatically better despite still being shit.

Everyone is gonna get tired/hate the fochB and sell it, just like they did with the foch155. Its the exact same turd, except it's been polished and hung with an air freshener.

11 minutes ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

High capacity autoloaders are shit gimmicks, 263 is automatically better despite still being shit.

Everyone is gonna get tired/hate the fochB and sell it, just like they did with the foch155. Its the exact same turd, except it's been polished and hung with an air freshener.

U got an upvote  just for the metaphor 

5 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I hate the 50 100 too. The BC at least has speed and turret so it can assassinate shit. This only assassinates my humor. Trying to do t15.4 in this made me really grumpy. Then I went into the fv183 and pulled 2 7k games. So close to the mission.... 

10 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

I noticed you did not mention the low pen. Is it because you are able to play around it or you did not find it worth mentioning?

Also would you consider the 263 better (cant think of any other with low alpha but great dpm and decent mobility)?

Pen is 325 that’s ok pen. :doge:

10 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Meh I'd rate the 263 worse, simply because it doesn't work at all in the current corridor meta. At least the fochB still has a gimmic sometimes.

3 minutes ago, Hally said:

Meh I'd rate the 263 worse, simply because it doesn't work at all in the current corridor meta. At least the fochB still has a gimmic sometimes.

You don't like 4 gun dep, terrible arc, and a huge lower plate? Weirdo

6 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Who doesnt like large, open topped vehicles in world of fast aiming, pinpoint accurate arties?

7 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I don't like losing half my modules and crew, with frequent fires every time someone snapshot me with a derp gun xD

On 8/31/2017 at 2:04 PM, Fulcrous said:

Circon's impressions are based off of bad players who drove in front of him and let him clip out lol.
His impressions would be the same if something like the AMX 50B was "new".

Honestly, I am enjoying the AMX Foch B, but issues arise from knowing when to clip.

its a 35 reload clip, its about as forgiving as it gets for an autoloader.

The only problem that FochB really has it that unlike all the other TDs(bar 263)

it doesn't have any long range answers to superheavies like Maus/E100/Type 5, or even IS7/E5.

The APCR loses far too much pen over distance and the pen isn't high to start with.

1 minute ago, BlackAdder said:

@CarbonWard where is SS with 3MOE. Cmon already :serb: 

Im doing the chinese tier 8 TD on EU right now.

14 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

I will marry 30mm engine deck combined with hull above tracks worse gun than JTs. 

---

Personally I rate Foch B higher than ob 263 for a pubbie. Go behind a corner and die with 560 dmg or 6x400? For better players single shot gun should work better (I'd buy Emils asap without autoloaders). 

10 minutes ago, CarbonWard said:

The only problem that FochB really has it that unlike all the other TDs(bar 263)

it doesn't have any long range answers to superheavies like Maus/E100/Type 5, or even IS7/E5.

The APCR loses far too much pen over distance and the pen isn't high to start with.

Im doing the chinese tier 8 TD on EU right now.

I’ll give you account just for try :D 

APCR is bit low on T10 TD, Grile 15 is like 330 but HEAT. Others are at least 350+

But AC48 and Foch could be beasts now.

On 8/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, hazzgar said:

Pubs cry it's better than WTF 100

pubs also have strong autism, i wouldn't listen to shit they are saying 

down one ear out the other

it has no turret, bad pen, meh alpha, less burst and accuracy then waffle. it's worse then waffle in every way except armor.

8 minutes ago, KurapikaHxH said:

pubs also have strong autism, i wouldn't listen to shit they are saying 

down one ear out the other

it has no turret, bad pen, meh alpha, less burst and accuracy then waffle. it's worse then waffle in every way except armor.

Yeah. The Foch B is mainly limited by its lower height and requirement of lanes. For example, the Foch B is forced, in most scenarios to shoot the LFP of the IS-7 or risk bouncing 1/2 the time by shooting the UFP. The waffle's height enables it to shoot at more convenient "weakspots" (i.e. UFP of IS-7).

10 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

But AC48 and Foch could be beasts now.

One of my friends who hasn't touched the game in years re-installed today to play the T9 Foch. He enjoyed it.

31 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Yeah. The Foch B is mainly limited by its lower height and requirement of lanes. For example, the Foch B is forced, in most scenarios to shoot the LFP of the IS-7 or risk bouncing 1/2 the time by shooting the UFP. The waffle's height enables it to shoot at more convenient "weakspots" (i.e. UFP of IS-7).

One of my friends who hasn't touched the game in years re-installed today to play the T9 Foch. He enjoyed it.

AC48 gave me cancer (maybe this is supercharged with power grind but still) and i think AL on T8 tank could easily wipe T8 tanks in 3/5/7. I might rebuy it when everything settles down. 

8 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Yeah the gun placement gives me cancer. While I agree the tank shouldn't be in the game since yesterday I had a game where I erased 2 full HP is7s 3 mins into the game but then later was useless and dealt only 1k more dmg. WG at it's best - frustrating to play, frustrating to play against.