Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PDX_Dragon

T-54 Gun Selection

21 posts in this topic

I wondering about gun selection on a T-54. 

A lot of people seem to prefer the D-10T2S.  Saving 1.1 seconds is important, but the D-54's better dispersion and aim time make it look pretty good. 

What are others thinking?

Don't see how the derpy one could ever be viable. The crap gun handling just completely eats up the dpm advantage.

I changed to D54, it works well, and you get 219 pen when not spamming HEAT

1 hour ago, PDX_Dragon said:

I wondering about gun selection on a T-54. 

A lot of people seem to prefer the D-10T2S.  Saving 1.1 seconds is important, but the D-54's better dispersion and aim time make it look pretty good. 

What are others thinking?

Use the D10s get close spam heat, melt anything you see with your super dpm (3k btw). 201 pen is still fine to pen most tier 9 and 10 mediums and still good enough for tier 8. For anything else use mastercard.  Brawl brawl brawl with your op turret. 

Use vstab, rammer and vents. Handling is not that bad since you only lose aim time but you gain a lot of turret dispersion. Even optics should not be too bad, if you really want extra view range. 

Oh and btw now that i check you get six degrees of gun depression with the D-10, only 5 with the D54. So yeah use the D-10. 

dpm, gun depression and turret dispersion all in favor of D-10T2S (standard pen is irrelevant). just get into the enemies face and use the improved turret.

1 hour ago, MeVersusPing said:

dpm, gun depression and turret dispersion all in favor of D-10T2S (standard pen is irrelevant). just get into the enemies face and use the improved turret.

wait the D-54 has less gun depression?

edit: it does what the actual fuck WG literally go fuck yourselves for this change. you're not making the D-54 more viable you're just nerfing the D10 for no fucking reason die in a fire

edit2: fucking fine, switched optics for vents since thats how you want me to play the damn tank WG. asscancer gun handling is now less asscancer and at least its nearly as accurate now as it was, and at least I get even more DPM out of it. 

10 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

wait the D-54 has less gun depression?

edit: it does what the actual fuck WG literally go fuck yourselves for this change. you're not making the D-54 more viable you're just nerfing the D10 for no fucking reason die in a fire

edit2: fucking fine, switched optics for vents since thats how you want me to play the damn tank WG. asscancer gun handling is now less asscancer and at least its nearly as accurate now as it was, and at least I get even more DPM out of it. 

Told ya it was a "buff" thanks to the turret too. Just get close and melt tier 7s and 8s with that retarded dpm plus new armour. It's the ultimate bully now. 

just use the 219 pen one, far better accuracy is worth more as 1 sec reload, missing once due to crap accuracy is already equal to the ``extra dpm`` you get and thats ignoring the longer aim time (worse base acc means more time needed to get a shot in...)

ps: and T54 was never about dpm anyway, it was about #yolo and beiing able to do everything and if you want to everything, you need the better accuracy...

That feel when the 430v2's gun didn't change at all. :gachi:

7 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

just use the 219 pen one, far better accuracy is worth more as 1 sec reload, missing once due to crap accuracy is already equal to the ``extra dpm`` you get and thats ignoring the longer aim time (worse base acc means more time needed to get a shot in...)

ps: and T54 was never about dpm anyway, it was about #yolo and beiing able to do everything and if you want to everything, you need the better accuracy...

That was exactly my reasoning. Until i learned the D54 has less gun depression. 

Depression is everything. D10 it is. The gun handling is workable with vents+bia. And at least i now have even more DPM i guess. 

9 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Depression is everything. D10 it is. The gun handling is workable with vents+bia. And at least i now have even more DPM i guess. 

I don't get it why is difference in two very similar guns. WG and logic :superserb:

On 3.9.2017 at 11:54 PM, rojo180 said:

That feel when the 430v2's gun didn't change at all. 

430-2 is so much better anyways, IF you disregard the fact that the turret doesnt fully rotate. It's hilarious to block every shot that circling autoaiming Bat-Chat throws at you.

7 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

430-2 is so much better anyways, IF you disregard the fact that the turret doesnt fully rotate. It's hilarious to block every shot that circling autoaiming Bat-Chat throws at you.

Plus you have better armor layout than most of the same tier heavy's. :bigdoge:

19 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Pinging @Jug0sLovEn:serb:

About the depression, the D-10 gained 1 degree, the D-54 didn't lose a degree, it has the same depression as the old T-54 had with both guns at -5. 

So if you liked the T-54 before the D-54 should be fine... 

11 minutes ago, Hokum15 said:

So if you liked the T-54 before the D-54 should be fine... 

It's not about liking, it's about forcing you into extremes. You want DPM and depression, here's crappy accuracy. Imagine if they nerf VR on D-54 just because :serb:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0