Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kunjuro

M47 Patton 1/35 (Italeri)

7 posts in this topic

Greetings all,

As a way of moving away from the toxicity of WoT, I've been playing Overwatch and finishing some of my 1/35 models in the past few months. This M47 is my latest project. Might have to do a bit of retouching here and there but I'm okay with it right now. The kit itself, while really nice, was frustrating to finish both due to the age of the kit and my own carelessness. . Hoping to portray it as a vehicle out in field exercises (hence the dusty and muddy look). Hope you like it. Cheers!

PS: Would definitely love to see this in-game in its base form (No, the M46 we have is quite different from the M47 sadly). Maybe as a Tier VIII premium...? (But we have enough of those)

IQ5gKcr.jpg

eAiKtSl.jpg

997Jt3H.jpg

tcBzAWh.jpg

I've got a Centurion, Type 61, M48A3, T-62A, Leopard I and Chieftain Mk 5 lined up and waiting to be completed.

1 hour ago, ThomChen114 said:

I've got a Centurion, Type 61, M48A3, T-62A, Leopard I and Chieftain Mk 5 lined up and waiting to be completed.

Would love to see the kits! Are they all 1/35 Tamiya?

2 hours ago, kunjuro said:

Would love to see the kits! Are they all 1/35 Tamiya?

yes, all Tamiyas. i'm a sticker for them

im a scrub at painting them and making them looked aged and battle-tested. so far i've got the base colors, other than the Type 61 which suggests some camo pattern. 

I'm considering painting over the Centurion and Chieftain into the sandy color as in WoT for UK tanks.

Nice work, I love 1/35 tanks, I have a shelf of them to build!

My last one. C1e6dOQvUFeLQOZWrOl4bucITcciHEs0kxLektuM

On 9/12/2017 at 10:40 PM, Hokum15 said:

Nice work, I love 1/35 tanks, I have a shelf of them to build!

My last one. C1e6dOQvUFeLQOZWrOl4bucITcciHEs0kxLektuM

Nice work on the Marder! Is that the old tamiya kit or the newer DML release? 

This is the "vintage" 1971 Tamiya one, this actual kit was an ebay purchase of a part kit dating back from the 80's, which I used some scratch built plasticard to fabricate parts. I purchased it to test a winter white wash which had worn away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0