DHP

WZ-120-1G FT tier 8 premium TD

38 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, ThomChen114 said:

hmm yeah naw i'm probably not gonna get the WZ-120-1G FT. i've got a Skorpion G and the Chinese TDs is not that high up the list of branches to pursue.

The tier 9 is fucking amazing, that alone made the prem worth it to me.

44 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

The tier 9 is fucking amazing, that alone made the prem worth it to me.

how is a casemate TD without an autoloader or laser accuracy or DPM any good?

59 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

how is a casemate TD without an autoloader or laser accuracy or DPM any good?

Good frontal armor, 750 alpha, comfortable gun control, good gun angles and ok mobility.

It's just comfortable.

8 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Good frontal armor, 750 alpha, comfortable gun control, good gun angles and ok mobility.

It's just comfortable.

Also 1800 HP for some reason

Just traded this for 6k gold and mutz(:MingLee:)

Most peaceful experience so far. By tier, 4k games easy, in tier 10 as the last t8 at the bottom - you just fap in a bush and do 2,5k -ish.

Armor is also relevant, bounced grille, t57 heavy etc. large caliber shots so.. go for it boys, its recommended.

I play it with 1 skill crew because I'm at only tier 6:kappa:

Brother bought me this for my bday few weeks back. Had no intentions of starting the TD line.

First impressions, this things amazing. 

Gun is very accurate, alpha is nice, mobility very good, armour bounces a lot. Have a 4 skill crew in it from the light tank line.

Having WAY more fun in this than my skorp g, which just seems to have become totally innacurate somehow?

I am late to the party.

This thing kicks ass. (Only 3 standard battles in, but played a couple in FL too)

Tank is pretty comfortable. 

On 5/17/2018 at 11:00 AM, RunninKurt said:

I am late to the party.

This thing kicks ass. (Only 3 standard battles in, but played a couple in FL too)

This was ridiculous in FL, when the only guns you had to face were tier 8, and vision/camo actually mattered.

7 minutes ago, Tanager said:

This was ridiculous in FL, when the only guns you had to face were tier 8, and vision/camo actually mattered.

It was released after balance stopped mattering because fk u, ur a tier 8 anyway so welcome to tier 10. Things like the vk and others also snuck in and quite possibly will never get looked at either.