SolarflareGrenraven

Seems to me that ranked season 2 just discourages the average players from joining in

61 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Yeah i was thinking of something like that since most players can abuse a lt's spotting. Another tank you could get similar results (yet maybe worse since it has less camo) would be the Derpidan; you get tons of view range and the ability to be an efficient couter scout. You  could even make credits with that. I am expecting results from the CrabMaster

And what's that shit WR with the 103B :kappa:

I almost certainly won't play ranked, and while the Derpidan is amusing, it's a terrible scout vs T-100LT. That 42% camouflage means even with 520 VR you cannot see those fuckers until 302m, and they see you at 325. The derp is good at grinding out damage and memes in tier X battles, but the T-100LT is a better scout in every way that matters.

4 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

I almost certainly won't play ranked, and while the Derpidan is amusing, it's a terrible scout vs T-100LT. That 42% camouflage means even with 520 VR you cannot see those fuckers until 302m, and they see you at 325. The derp is good at grinding out damage and memes in tier X battles, but the T-100LT is a better scout in every way that matters.

You mean you cant spot t100lts before they spot you? Damn stalin cloaking device. I guess also smaller size and extra mobility come at hand even to increase survivability.

But lets say the enemy does not have a t100lt, how would the sheridan come out? Would  other scouts/bc be better? And does the derp give an advatange in more competitive meta (over other lts not the bat)  or it is just limited to tier X games for memes?

You need at least 40% stationary camo.

Most large bushes provide 50%, you need that 40% so tanks with 500vr can't spot you till they are in proxy range.

This is very important as tanks like Sheridan with 28% in a large bush will get spotted by a roaming optics bat at 110 meters, on some of the spots on maps like Fishermans bay and prok there are some good spots that require you to be within 100 meters.

Sheridan is just about the worst of the scouts due to the 28% as opposed to 33-35% of 105/rhmz/132.

Also, VR don't matter since you are gonna have binoc up hitting close to 510 anyhow.

11 hours ago, CarbonWard said:

Don't need to sling gold, a pure scout like T100 is just as viable as a full gold 103B.

Reveal hidden contents

aZQYjCo.png

Managed 83% chev rate, just 2% below maus and 5% below 103B and 907.

Ranked mode where everyone is risk averse and is highly capable of taking advantage of a spot makes scouts like T100 one of the best tanks in its matchmaking when on the right map.

On redshire and prok I've had somewhere near 75% winrate, all you need is Food for the extra VR.

Yea, I ran Bat+Optics and spotted a shit ton of damage. Either way, you either get tons of assisted and your team wins or you do tons of assisted and become top exp on the losing team. 

On 9/12/2017 at 8:28 AM, CraBeatOff said:

Is it fun? No, its not. So don't do it, and definitely don't buy credit packs to do it. I'm "grinding" my bonds in public battles. Its very slow, estimated at something like 800 battles per piece of equipment - but I don't actually give a shit, because I am enjoying my battles and breaking even (or better) on credits. 

I know.  I love the 10 bonds I get when I win a tier X game.

Wait so you now will have to play EVERYDAY to get a chance at getting bonds. It's like they're actively trying to kill another extra worthless mode.

On 14.9.2017 at 7:55 AM, Nkrlz said:

Wait so you now will have to play EVERYDAY to get a chance at getting bonds. 

Guess I´m out, then: Oktoberfest starts on Saturday in my hometown.

788706288-oktoberfest-2013-eroeffnung-1d

3 hours ago, Statpadderer said:

Guess I´m out, then: Oktoberfest starts on Saturday in my hometown.

788706288-oktoberfest-2013-eroeffnung-1d

Beer is not forbidden on Oktoberfest? :minidoge:

Ranked discourages any player from joining. 10% is not actually 10% but less than 1% Yet with sweat and blood I managed to get in top league.

NEVER AGAIN. 

PS: until they decide to add a tank as a reward xD

Literal shitfest, wouldnt even do ranked if the rewards were double 

Funniest bit appears to be that currently the sea RB MM won't form battles unless people are playing lights...which of course people won't be playing because they suck. Hence everyone queuing. Guessing they'll fix that, but seriously, who thought up that idea?