Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clownshoes2

Dragon Ridge Map

19 posts in this topic

Ok guys follow me.

What would you guys think about the map dragon ridge being brought back with the new tanks and the current meta.

Suspend for a bit past experiences with this map. Just say it was brought in as a new map.

What would you guys think? I think it would be pretty hilarious with all the terrain elevation changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gameplay on Dragon Ridge was never one of my favorites, but I still loved that map for it's uniqueness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Open WOT client
  • Click Battle
  • Better than 50/50 odds the chosen map will be worse than Dragon Ridge

So yeah, why not. I actually never hated the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:
  • Open WOT client
  • Click Battle
  • Better than 50/50 odds the chosen map will be worse than Dragon Ridge

So yeah, why not. I actually never hated the map.

You just want another map with lots of little ridges/hidey-holes to jump out of an surprise chode people in the butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, simba90 said:

You just want another map with lots of little ridges/hidey-holes to jump out of an surprise chode people in the butt.

You say that, like there is something wrong with that approach...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for Paris to fuck off and die

 

Dragonridge was such a long time ago i can't really remember how it played but it was never that bad and some vintage maps could be really nice (except never ever old redshire).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

You say that, like there is something wrong with that approach...

Oh not at all.

The T49 thread is on my daily list of things to check for a quick chuckle alongside xkcd etc.

It has pretty much convinced me that when I'm done with unlocking the T54E1 I'm gonna shift the crew out of that line and drop them into the T49 and give this chodeLife a crack.<pun intended>

only 50k xp to go. one good session with a booster and i'll be done with the T69.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, simba90 said:

Oh not at all.

The T49 thread is on my daily list of things to check for a quick chuckle alongside xkcd etc.

It has pretty much convinced me that when I'm done with unlocking the T54E1 I'm gonna shift the crew out of that line and drop them into the T49 and give this chodeLife a crack.<pun intended>

only 50k xp to go. one good session with a booster and i'll be done with the T69.

You won't be sorry for long! Chode life is YOUR BEST LIFE! Sorry I can't GIF my own stuff but maybe I can get a little editing going on. Not much in the way of video power.

As for Dragon Ridge...it had a lot of useless areas, but it did play out interestingly. Some camps were a bit cancerous though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 4:01 PM, dualmaster333 said:
  • Open WOT client
  • Click Battle
  • Better than 50/50 odds the chosen map will be worse than Dragon Ridge

So yeah, why not. I actually never hated the map.

50/50 chance? You have some high opinions of the maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with Dragon Ridge was baddies going full lemming train down into some of the lower parts and guaranteeing a loss.
It was the same problem as beach on Overlord, maps that give retards the opportunity to hide in useless positions like that are awful, because it's close to impossible to carry a game if half of your top tiers are out of the game for the first half of the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

31 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Problem with Dragon Ridge was baddies going full lemming train down into some of the lower parts and guaranteeing a loss.
It was the same problem as beach on Overlord, maps that give retards the opportunity to hide in useless positions like that are awful, because it's close to impossible to carry a game if half of your top tiers are out of the game for the first half of the match.

That's why I always said Northwest was Dragon Ridge 2.0. For those who never played it..imagine Overlord...with 3-4 beaches!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring back Komarin and all old maps, we need some fresh shit. And this will be fresh for new gays :doge: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Bring back Komarin and all old maps, we need some fresh shit. And this will be fresh for new gays :doge: 

 

Yeah, we need new maps, but not Dragon Ridge, never again.

Komarin would actually be quite cool, I used to like that map, good map for aggressive spotting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Yeah, we need new maps, but not Dragon Ridge, never again.

Komarin would actually be quite cool, I used to like that map, good map for aggressive spotting.

Bring back Port.

 

New maps like 50 new maps will be great, we need diversity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Bring back Port.

 

New maps like 50 new maps will be great, we need diversity.

Port became hideously unbalanced as soon as AP shells could pass through walls and do damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.