Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clownshoes2

Dragon Ridge Map

19 posts in this topic

Ok guys follow me.

What would you guys think about the map dragon ridge being brought back with the new tanks and the current meta.

Suspend for a bit past experiences with this map. Just say it was brought in as a new map.

What would you guys think? I think it would be pretty hilarious with all the terrain elevation changes.

Gameplay on Dragon Ridge was never one of my favorites, but I still loved that map for it's uniqueness.

• Open WOT client
  • Click Battle
  • Better than 50/50 odds the chosen map will be worse than Dragon Ridge

So yeah, why not. I actually never hated the map.

39 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:
  • Open WOT client
  • Click Battle

You just want another map with lots of little ridges/hidey-holes to jump out of an surprise chode people in the butt.

22 minutes ago, simba90 said:

You just want another map with lots of little ridges/hidey-holes to jump out of an surprise chode people in the butt.

You say that, like there is something wrong with that approach...

I'm still waiting for Paris to fuck off and die

Dragonridge was such a long time ago i can't really remember how it played but it was never that bad and some vintage maps could be really nice (except never ever old redshire).

23 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

You say that, like there is something wrong with that approach...

Oh not at all.

The T49 thread is on my daily list of things to check for a quick chuckle alongside xkcd etc.

It has pretty much convinced me that when I'm done with unlocking the T54E1 I'm gonna shift the crew out of that line and drop them into the T49 and give this chodeLife a crack.<pun intended>

only 50k xp to go. one good session with a booster and i'll be done with the T69.

41 minutes ago, simba90 said:

Oh not at all.

The T49 thread is on my daily list of things to check for a quick chuckle alongside xkcd etc.

It has pretty much convinced me that when I'm done with unlocking the T54E1 I'm gonna shift the crew out of that line and drop them into the T49 and give this chodeLife a crack.<pun intended>

only 50k xp to go. one good session with a booster and i'll be done with the T69.

You won't be sorry for long! Chode life is YOUR BEST LIFE! Sorry I can't GIF my own stuff but maybe I can get a little editing going on. Not much in the way of video power.

As for Dragon Ridge...it had a lot of useless areas, but it did play out interestingly. Some camps were a bit cancerous though.

On 9/12/2017 at 4:01 PM, dualmaster333 said:
  • Open WOT client
  • Click Battle

50/50 chance? You have some high opinions of the maps.

Problem with Dragon Ridge was baddies going full lemming train down into some of the lower parts and guaranteeing a loss.
It was the same problem as beach on Overlord, maps that give retards the opportunity to hide in useless positions like that are awful, because it's close to impossible to carry a game if half of your top tiers are out of the game for the first half of the match.

31 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Problem with Dragon Ridge was baddies going full lemming train down into some of the lower parts and guaranteeing a loss.
It was the same problem as beach on Overlord, maps that give retards the opportunity to hide in useless positions like that are awful, because it's close to impossible to carry a game if half of your top tiers are out of the game for the first half of the match.

That's why I always said Northwest was Dragon Ridge 2.0. For those who never played it..imagine Overlord...with 3-4 beaches!

Bring back Komarin and all old maps, we need some fresh shit. And this will be fresh for new gays :doge: 

12 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Bring back Komarin and all old maps, we need some fresh shit. And this will be fresh for new gays :doge: 

Yeah, we need new maps, but not Dragon Ridge, never again.

Komarin would actually be quite cool, I used to like that map, good map for aggressive spotting.

3 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

Yeah, we need new maps, but not Dragon Ridge, never again.

Komarin would actually be quite cool, I used to like that map, good map for aggressive spotting.

Bring back Port.

New maps like 50 new maps will be great, we need diversity.

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Bring back Port.

New maps like 50 new maps will be great, we need diversity.

Port became hideously unbalanced as soon as AP shells could pass through walls and do damage.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0