Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Senior

Wotlabs end of day (24 hr)

22 posts in this topic

Its 10pm in North Texas and wotlabs has yet to update.  Usually at about 6pm central US, midnight in the EU. it updates and I can start the new day stats.  Some times its a little late but today 4hrs and counting. Just wondering :( 

 

it says it updated at 7:18pm EU time but has none of my games from today, still has yesterdays! Hummmm

Edited by Senior
new info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's whenever data is recollected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should absolutely not press battle until your stats are perfectly in synchrony across all known web sources, tracking mods, and ESPECIALLY if there is a tank with 0 or placeholder WN8 values. You can never be too safe when it comes to preservation of these numerals, so exercise caution and stick to training rooms, stronghold skirmishes and team battles if there is ANY doubt, drift, mismatch or late updates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok then, no trolls here.  Just shut up and play, got it:(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you wan a seesion/day stats thing wotlabs probably isn't the best. I think VBaddict does a thing where you download it and it looks at all your replays in a session and gives you lots of stats and shit on it. Theres also mods which do it in your garage but i havent used them for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YasenKrasen's session stats is a nice, unintrusive mod for tracking stats during games if you really, really want ultra accurate stats. It even has a nifty option of auto-resetting every day. 

If you're worried that other people aren't going to be able to see your awesome 24-hour statistics in perfect detail, don't be. Most people don't read into those too much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First that guy who gets triggered by ranked battle rewards and now we have a case of OCD in regards to session stats ... . Really though this forum was dying a slow boring death, but I see there is still some life left

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Senior said:

ok then, no trolls here.  Just shut up and play, got it:(

 

I was just funning you bro. It's a weak first post, but you get credit for putting it in a decent sub forum. Realistically just use YasenKrasen as @SmurfReroll suggested. Flexible, up to date, also tracks earnings (my personal favorite)

30 minutes ago, Folterknecht said:

First that guy who gets triggered by ranked battle rewards and now we have a case of OCD in regards to session stats ... . Really though this forum was dying a slow boring death, but I see there is still some life left

 

 

You know there's little new to say! I'm just here to talk about butts and make the memes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Senior said:

Its 10pm in North Texas and wotlabs has yet to update.  Usually at about 6pm central US, midnight in the EU. it updates and I can start the new day stats.  Some times its a little late but today 4hrs and counting. Just wondering :( 

 

it says it updated at 7:18pm EU time but has none of my games from today, still has yesterdays! Hummmm

Memes aside XD, noone really look at that, but if you are interested in your session stats, then get yasenkrakens thing or vbaddict, though i had problems with the dossier uploader thingamebob (im a potato when it comes to technolomology)

i think it might just stop counting results from 24 hours previous, but i don't think it matters much at all, as  day performance isn't an accurate indicator, go to 60 day/1000 battles and look at the difference if you want to see general trends in increase.

Its always good to meet new people and see them come to wotlabs :)

we have memes:damn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wotnumbers is a nice tool as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you could use wotzilla. it tracks every second of your existance and even tells you the amount of farts per hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember when i first joined this forum way back in the day. It was a lot different seeing as there were a lot more people playing the game at the time coming looking for advice. We also had drama queen garbad keeping the shit posting content up and running at all times. One of the main things I liked about it back in the day however was the denying stat deniers title that used to be followed. If someone came on wotlabs acting like a retard they got absolutely shat on until they left the website by themselves out of frustration. Obviously now there aren't that many random spergs joining and people really don't bother roasting them when they pop up. There was a lot of really good players who actively posted replays/ challenges/ guides, not really much going on anymore. I mean assman7 wrote an stb guide and you guys put it up. He thinks he's like the stb king now or something lmao. Ehhhh idk, place really lost it's fun vibes. Not really any content here i'd find useful to help improve my game play anymore, but i'm also not a blue shitter like when i joined :^)

STB masters steam profile is L I T

1QxvXI3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

@Zepherex if you can't enjoy the T49 thread memes you might have a dead soul!

Sorry it doesn't say top 0.01% skilled wot player on my steam profile. I am unable to comprehend t49 mems. :^)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ppl just realised it was cheaper over time to get a job and pay carbonward to keep ur e-penis alive instead of wasting the time to learn this game :doge: 

i actually still think there's plenty of content left to be made for the game but they're too big of a project for absolutely no return but  20 replies and some upvotes 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kolni said:

ppl just realised it was cheaper over time to get a job and pay carbonward to keep ur e-penis alive instead of wasting the time to learn this game :doge: 

i actually still think there's plenty of content left to be made for the game but they're too big of a project for absolutely no return but  20 replies and some upvotes 

 

:kappa: 

@CarbonWard isn’t viable because he is crazy, and anyone will notice hughe bump instead of gradually enlargement of dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

:kappa: 

@CarbonWard isn’t viable because he is crazy, and anyone will notice hughe bump instead of gradually enlargement of dick. 

Things someone has actually said:

dont make the stats too good so ppl dont think someone else did it

>plays like normal but drowns every 10th game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kolni said:

Things someone has actually said:

dont make the stats too good so ppl dont think someone else did it

>plays like normal but drowns every 10th game

Carbon drowning brings 5 enemies with him. :doge: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.