arthurwellsley

9.20.1 Personal Missions

317 posts in this topic

Ignore the fact that the interface is being changed (probably for the worst).

WG seem to have decided to change the token system with regard to Personal Missions, both for completion of the primary and the secondary. As a result with enough tokens it becomes possible to skip missions.

Source; https://thedailybounce.net/2017/09/14/update-9-20-1-personal-missions-reworked/

Well this should make things a heck of a lot easier and I guess I'll get some free crew out of it. I think I might just get a free 55A then.

Basically a free Object 260 for everyone who already has the T55A.

Atleast I will get to unlock the finaly female crewmember (fuck that firemission, seriously) who will enjoy being the commander in some tank full of men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

43 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

I think this means I just get a 260 then...

26 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Basically a free Object 260 for everyone who already has the T55A.

Atleast I will get to unlock the finaly female crewmember (fuck that firemission, seriously) who will enjoy being the commander in some tank full of men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's written in the usual WG style, and I for one am unclear just how it changes things.

2 minutes ago, arthurwellsley said:

I really wonder if WG have thought this through properly. I have the T55A already. For the Object 260 I am at LT4, MT 4, HT 2, TD 8. That means that if I need to skip to LT, MT, HT, and TD 14 I need to skip 42 missions. To skip LT, MT, HT and TD 15 I need 4 tokens each or 16 tokens. So to get the Object 260 I need a total of 58 tokens. So far I have completed 138 missions with honours. So if each "with honours" completion gives one skip token I have well over enough for the Object 260.

Seems to reduce the worth of the Object 260 and make it easier to get and less exclusive?

According to your source you only get a token for completing the final (15th) missions with honors so it should be fine.

Something to note however, the source is not clear on this but with the new system in place you might have to now unlock the final mission for all 5 classes instead of skiping one class by completing the other classes final missions with honors.

33 minutes ago, DHP said:

Can someone explain ? 

Yes, please. I'm worse at WG comprehension than I am at keeping up with @CraBeatOff in my T49.

I've completed HT-15.4 and TD-15.4 with honors and MT-15.4 without honors. I have 8 LT missions left, and I'm on SPG-15.4, but desperately want to sell my cancer machines and never play them again.

Can I just wait until 9.20.1 and get an Object 260 with tokens?

Reading the comments below the article, it is evident that the writer of the article does not really understand it either.

Am i the only tard who completed td mt and lt missions and struggles only with ht ones?

10 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Am i the only tard who completed td mt and lt missions and struggles only with ht ones?

Do you not Maus Bro ? 

Plus the whole thing has become a completionist wet dream.

If you complete all 75 missions with honours (secondary or whatever it will be called) in a set you get a set of camo paint!

If I'm understanding correctly, you now need to complete each of the 5 final missions to get each tank.

For each final mission (LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15) you complete with honors you get 1 Order. With 1 Order you can skip any 1-14 mission, with 4 Orders you can skip any LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15 mission. So someone who's currently completed LT/MT/HT/TD-15 with honors for the stug/htc/55, would be getting at least 12 Orders. So if said person is currently done with at least 2 out of the 5 missions for the 260, he/she would be able to unlock the 260 immediately. That is, assuming you can skip a final mission without having to actually unlock it. 

Also when the patch hits you autocomplete every final mission you've skipped for tanks you already own. So again, someone who's working on 260 missions and hasn't done arty missions at all for stug/htc/55, will get the rewards for SPG-15 for stug/htc/55.

Hopefully I'm getting this right.

@Sapros that sounds about right.

But what if like me you went to T55A without doing the arty missions, and then wanted a girl and so went back and did SPG 1-15 for the stug? I did a normal completion on SPG 15 without the secondary, just to gain another lady.

25 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

I found HT-15 by far the easiest.

2 minutes ago, Sapros said:

For each final mission (LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15) you complete with honors you get 1 Order. With 1 Order you can skip any 1-14 mission, with 4 Orders you can skip any LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15 mission. So someone who's currently completed LT/MT/HT/TD-15 with honors for the stug/htc/55, would be getting 12 Orders. So if said person is currently done with at least 2 out of the 5 missions for the 260, he/she would be able to unlock the 260 immediately. That is, assuming you can skip a final mission without having to actually unlock it. 

So.... :

If i have done a mission 15 with honor i get 1 order.

With 1 order i can unlock 1 mission (from 1 to 14). And with 4 order i can unlock the 15th mission ? 

3 minutes ago, Sapros said:

If I'm understanding correctly, you now need to complete each of the 5 final missions to get each tank.

For each final mission (LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15) you complete with honors you get 1 Order. With 1 Order you can skip any 1-14 mission, with 4 Orders you can skip any LT/MT/HT/TD/SPG-15 mission. So someone who's currently completed LT/MT/HT/TD-15 with honors for the stug/htc/55, would be getting at least 12 Orders. So if said person is currently done with at least 2 out of the 5 missions for the 260, he/she would be able to unlock the 260 immediately. That is, assuming you can skip a final mission without having to actually unlock it. 

Also when the patch hits you autocomplete every final mission you've skipped for tanks you already own. So again, someone who's working on 260 missions and hasn't done arty missions at all for stug/htc/55, will get the rewards for SPG-15 for stug/htc/55.

If that is true wow that's amazing. Would you get the credits/rewards for the missions you skipped by skipping the last one?

1 minute ago, monjardin said:

I found HT-15 by far the easiest.

Ht12 is my bane. Got close to it so many times but rngesus said no.

2 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Ht12 is my bane. Got close to it so many times but rngesus said no.

You missed the pre-nerf VKB boat, my friend. It printed HT-12's. :(

7 minutes ago, Sapros said:

That is essentially how I read it (except you almost certainly have to unlock mission 15 before skipping it). However, that seems FAR too easy so I doubt it is correct. If it does happen to be correct, well, I guess I get the 260 on patch day.

1 hour ago, DHP said:

Can someone explain ? 

Only in WG's world is an ordered list of clearly written words inferior to a map graphic. 

Very interesting. i'd rather sell my daughters than play arty, so for Stug and HTC I had to do the other 4 types missions to include honors for every #15. I have completed LT with honors and MT without for the T55A. I suck at TDs and Im stuck on TD15. If this happens, I might even get the T55A after all.

2 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

(except you almost certainly have to unlock mission 15 before skipping it)

That would mean forcing people to play artillery to get reward tanks. I don't think they want to go there.

God, I hope not...

Wow, easy 260.

I smell a new set of personal missions that can be unlocked only after getting the 260.

But nonetheless I may get that fucking tank.