arthurwellsley

9.20.1 Personal Missions

262 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, 3MAJ86 said:

Yes, i assumed i have one of the final HT or TD missions for 260. Still need to do one of those. But yeah :) 

Thanks!

update: life is hard :(

KrkQ0Uh.jpg

If you do 14k most of time you'll win :doge:

3 hours ago, 3MAJ86 said:

Yes, i assumed i have one of the final HT or TD missions for 260. Still need to do one of those. But yeah :) 

Thanks!

update: life is hard :(

KrkQ0Uh.jpg

Just think that you saved 4 orders for when the next patch hit. 

i dont get it. Do i need to do HT 15.4 with hodors or not?

Wouldn't hurt but you don't, when the patch hits you now have enough hodors to get your 260.

13 minutes ago, 3MAJ86 said:

i dont get it. Do i need to do HT 15.4 with hodors or not?

On 10/11/2017 at 8:17 PM, 3MAJ86 said:

Finally!

I did the TD 15.4 with hodors. I was close multiple times in the past few days. Turns out that turning on Encounter game mode helps a lot. 

Replay is below if anyone is interested

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3877045#lakeville-3maj86-grille_15

GG. I will wait for the new patch anywayz :D

Something is wrong. Can't finish HT 15.4 when I have not finished previous missions despite having 17 orders

13 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Something is wrong. Can't finish HT 15.4 when I have not finished previous missions despite having 17 orders

Were you able to finish another 15.4 mission ? 

Just now, DHP said:

Were you able to finish another 15.4 mission ? 

Ok it works now. Some idiotic wargaming bug

I'm having troubles with the reward camo..

It says I have them but the game for some reason doesn't allow me to apply them..

13 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

I'm having troubles with the reward camo..

It says I have them but the game for some reason doesn't allow me to apply them..

You get a set for free on the tank that was rewarded from the mission-set. You can also buy it for any tank of the same nation. Say you got the StuG IV, you get a set for free on the StuGIV and you can buy it for every german tank.

Well they succeeded in making the interface awful to read just like all the other new interfaces in the game. Enjoy trying to find which missions haven't been completed with honors by searching around the map for the little number that only has one tiny green check mark next to it instead of two. Because columns and word suck.

In other news my long term strategy of waiting until they make it easier has paid off. 260 + 2 more ladies just for patching.

14 minutes ago, dualmaster333 said:

Well they succeeded in making the interface awful to read just like all the other new interfaces in the game. Enjoy trying to find which missions haven't been completed with honors by searching around the map for the little number that only has one tiny green check mark next to it instead of two. Because columns and word suck.

No kidding! Where's my filter to find the missions that can be improved?!

I got my 260 way before the patch by completing 4 last missions for each set with honors. Do I get now the grills for the final clicker missions? If so, then  how can I claim them? If not, then fuck WG. 

You don't get girls for final clicker missions. Although if you do the 2 out of 4 sets of arty missions, you can unlock all the 4 girls.

Stug, and HTC mission sets are extremely easy, i did all 30 of them in day and a half.

Bullshit. He gets the girls if he has done missions with honors. I did Stug to T55a without even touching the arty missions and got now three new girls. 

You got girls for arty missions as well?

As I understood, if you skipped the one set of missions, the Orders you get from the other four are committed to the fifth. Sorry for giving false info. And you @hall0 should choose your words a bit. 

1 hour ago, hall0 said:

Bullshit. He gets the girls if he has done missions with honors. I did Stug to T55a without even touching the arty missions and got now three new girls. 

Yesterday, I didn't find where can I claim them. I will check it today. Thanks for the info. 

Pardon my stupidity but help me out with one question:

Did all stug4 missions with honors, except arty missions

Did all htc missions with honors, except arty missions

Now I'm at t55a missions and I cant skip SPG15-last mission for arty because I don't have 4 orders?

I'm missing some point, but I don't know what..

I can skip 1-1 mission like HT14, or LT09, but don't have 4 orders?

Also, whats with these special camo's? I would get 2 sets of camo because of previous missions?

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, 3MAJ86 said:

You got girls for arty missions as well?

As I understood, if you skipped the one set of missions, the Orders you get from the other four are committed to the fifth. Sorry for giving false info. And you @hall0 should choose your words a bit. 

Go QQ somewhere else. We discussing this new Mission thingy now for over ten pages and now somebody comes along with no idea and gives false information. If you haven't understood how the new missions work don't bother to answer questions here.

38 minutes ago, TAdoo87 said:
2 hours ago, hall0 said:

Yesterday, I didn't find where can I claim them. I will check it today. Thanks for the info. 

Yeah WG is pretty good in hiding informations. It took me a bit as well until I could find it. Go to Campaign -> Campaign rewards (it is the only thing you can click anyway :P)  -> click on any vehicle and choose a mission set (engine, gun etc symbol) doesn't matter which one you choose. Then you will get this new map type menu where you can select the missions. In the bottom you will see a picture of woman. Click on it and you can recruit them. 

shot_075ynjfh.jpg

27 minutes ago, hall0 said:

Go QQ somewhere else. We discussing this new Mission thingy now for over ten pages and now somebody comes along with no idea and gives false information. If you haven't understood how the new missions work don't bother to answer questions here.

And what if I am right? Are you willing to bet 6 months of premium account in this? if I am right - you pay me, if you are right - i pay you 6 months of premium acc?

is the bet on?

24 minutes ago, 3MAJ86 said:

And what if I am right? Are you willing to bet 6 months of premium account in this? if I am right - you pay me, if you are right - i pay you 6 months of premium acc?

is the bet on?

So you offer me this bet while I already posted the proof that I am correct? Are you kind of stupid? But OK. 

As you can see in my Paintskillz Picture above I received three Girls from the SPG 15 misisons. It`s even shown in the screenshot. If you want I can even provide further screens of the mission where it is shown that I haven`t done any of the SPG 15 mission for the STUG, T28 and T55.

Feel free do send the premium time. 

Since I have to wait for my food to get warm. I will provide the screenshots anyway.

STUG. Have done 10 missions. Got the 15th because the other missions were honored.

shot_076yjs7w.jpg

T28 same story. But no arty mission at all was played

shot_077zfs54.jpg

T55a same as T28

shot_078vks53.jpg

I got the girls with this patch. But I have no tokens because all were spend on unlocking the Arty missions. But noone asked about the tokens this doesn't rly matter. Btw. In the bottom of the screens you can see how many tokens are available. For me it is 0 since 12 were committed to the arty missions. 

Looks like I am stupid. 

Ok, I will check on my acc when I come home, and pay up. If I'm stupid, I'm not a cunt.