arthurwellsley

9.20.1 Personal Missions

319 posts in this topic

On 10/30/2017 at 4:20 PM, monjardin said:

No announcement on NA yet...

Edit: Same announcement on NA today.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/559882-personal-mission-update-and-compensation/

I may be a clueless dolt, but...how do I claim said girl crew member?

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

APAC server crashed and died so they had to disable advances and now MoE it seems. Personal missions too because of the female crew bug and possibly because of the game server shitting itself. 

Seems like the hardware can't keep up with the multitude of PvE battles which  require much more resources than a pub battle. 7 players per match + bots. RIP. 

I think the MOE is its own thing; for the last few patches they seem to break or get "reset" to starting nominal values...

12 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

APAC server crashed and died so they had to disable advances and now MoE it seems. Personal missions too because of the female crew bug and possibly because of the game server shitting itself. 

Seems like the hardware can't keep up with the multitude of PvE battles which  require much more resources than a pub battle. 7 players per match + bots. RIP. 

PvE battles?

2 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

Great question. I've been rabidly checking for mine...

I feel less clueless if others have the same question.  It's nice of them to promise this to us, but it'd be even nicer if they actually gave it.

Think that got delayed again. 

Looking forward to the crew, have to figure out what I'm going to do with the 6 new crew I've got now. I think it's very cool that you can unlock the tank without assigning the reward crew like you used to have to do. 

I got the alert today that my female crew member was available, but when I go to recruit her, the ciient pukes on me.  But theoretically they're available now.

2 hours ago, Hokum15 said:

Except they are not normal Female crew with SoS and 100% first skill, just SoS and no first skill.

got fixed, play a game if you already recruited it, you get crew xp equal to the first skill.

Also be sure to recruit it before the next patch 9.20.1 hits! 

https://worldoftanks.ru/ru/news/notifications/pcm-on-again/

5 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Useless really. What am I supposed to do with one crewmember and which nation do I choose for her since I have no idea when any more girls are gonna be available. 

Since SoS has been converted to BIA and female crew can be freely mixed with male crew with no penalty, a free female crew member (e.g. commander with 6th Sense already) is obviously valuable as a jump start to any new crew.  YMMV

17 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

Since SoS has been converted to BIA and female crew can be freely mixed with male crew with no penalty, a free female crew member (e.g. commander with 6th Sense already) is obviously valuable as a jump start to any new crew.  YMMV

8_Hussars is right. Say you wanna be cheap, start up a new line in tier 5/6 or smth not spending gold or silver on the crew. Then you at least got a TC with 6.sense

If I understand this correctly, then I should have 12 orders/skips if I complete every mission set for the first three tanks with honors - is that correct?

If you did every 15th mission with honors inkl. Arty for the first three tanks you should have 15. If you haven't done any arty missions at all, like most of us did, your orders/skips have been used automatically to unlock the arty missions for the Stug, T28 Proto and T55a. For every unlock/skip you need 4 orders, therefore all of your 12 have been used and you should have 0 orders for use. Maybe you have one order because WG gave one order for free as compensation for fucking up the missions last year.