arthurwellsley

9.20.1 Personal Missions

319 posts in this topic

nope. they just scrap old ui personal mission.

since personal mission world of warships more controllable in ui. they decide make another ui for personal mission and it look like better than old.

so mission design will be scrap and put into better design and same mission as well.

Holy shit is this confusing. 

I interpreted as if you skipped a xx-15, it becomes 'completed' and you get the reward for it but no the reward with honors. i.e. you get the components (which is the primary reward) and the the orders is the honors reward. 

So I skipped LT-15-3 because I wasn't bothered trying for it, so it means I 'complete' it and get the girl crew, but I don't get the orders for that set, so i only have 4 orders from those sets of missions instead of 5. 

This doesn't really make sense since then they'd straight up say that they made it easier, so how it probably works is just a more complicated honors token system, where if you complete 4 with honors, you have enough to auto-complete the last set of missions to get the reward tank which works almost exactly like it does now except instead of it being automatic, you have to actually spend your orders if you want to skip an entire mission set. 

This gives the added bonus of being able to skip 4 of the 260 xx-15 missions if you complete all the previous missions with honors and 1 of the 260 missions with honors since the orders are cumulative. 

I don't think you need to work your way up to xx-15 before you can autocomplete with orders.

Basically it either works the same as it does now or makes it a shit tonne easier at the latter stages if you play all tank classes. 

(Edit) other notes:

If you haven't touched any of the SPG missions and want to get your 4 tokens back, you will have to work your way through SPG 1-14 before you can attempt SPG 15 I assume. 

30 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Pretty clear to me it means i'll either have enough for a 260 straight away or be nowhere fking near.

I am looking forward to skipping a whole bunch tho, because fk stun and fk 4k damage to TDs.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Pretty clear to me it means i'll either have enough for a 260 straight away or be nowhere fking near.

I am looking forward to skipping a whole bunch tho, because fk stun and fk 4k damage to TDs.

At its worst, you'll be as close as you are now to the 260. At its best you can potentially skip a couple missions. 

Complete all the StuG missions and you have 5 to play with. Complete all the HTC missions and you have 10. If you missed 1 of the xx-15 missions in the HTC, you still have 5. 5 orders (1 set all complete with honours) means you can skip 1 xx-15 mission. 10 orders (2 sets complete with honours) means you can skip 3 xx-15 missions if you complete the other 2 with honours. 15 orders (3 sets complete with honours) means you can skip 4 xx-15 missions if you complete 1 with honours. 

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Yep. My interpretation is that you get massively rewarded for completing all five sets of missions with honours per tank. 5 orders to play with on subsequent tank missions vs potentially none. If you refuse to play arty you'll (at the very least) have to use the 4 orders you earnt on the LT, MT, HT, and TD, missions to get your reward tank.

Important: players can commit Orders to the final mission of a set, even if the previous 14 missions are not completed. Having completed the four sets of missions with honors, players can immediately receive the last (fifth) vehicle component.

Missions in each operation were revised to correspond to the main reward. For example, now all missions of the StuG IV operation can be completed in Tier V vehicles; missions of the T28 Heavy Tank Concept operation can be completed in VII vehicles, etc. At the same time, participation restrictions remained unchanged. Players can complete missions of any operation even in Tier X vehicles.

Does this mean that no more type64 master race for some of the t55a and 260 missions?

22 hours ago, Fabunil said:

Basically a free Object 260 for everyone who already has the T55A.

Atleast I will get to unlock the finaly female crewmember (fuck that firemission, seriously) who will enjoy being the commander in some tank full of men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don’t see reason behind this, this meant to be exclusive club... I don’t see how WG can profit from easier missions besides selling tokens.

25 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

I don’t see reason behind this, this meant to be exclusive club... I don’t see how WG can profit from easier missions besides selling tokens.

It's likely more exclusive than they wanted it to be considering the skill level of the player base... and I don't see the profit angle either other than grinding to tank comps and spamming games for the more rng related missions.

29 minutes ago, DHP said:

I wonder if there is a maximum of order available.

Think of it as 20 "orders" maximum (Four tanks X Five Mission sets).

e.g.

HT 12.3 (Skipped) with use of an "order"

At some point in the future

HT 12.3 Complete with Honors - Get Mission completion goodies and the "order" previously used is retrieved for reuse on some other mission/mission set

8 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

So I skipped LT-15-3 because I wasn't bothered trying for it, so it means I 'complete' it and get the girl crew, but I don't get the orders for that set, so i only have 4 orders from those sets of missions instead of 5.

Currently, you have to complete all five sets for the reward tank, hence the four extra "commendations" for completing four sets with honors (that change to orders) are locked into skipping LT15.3.  After patch drop the four new "orders" will still be locked there but the additional rewards (crew) for completing the Personal reward mission set will be received (a minor change).

However, if in the future LT15.3 primary was completed those four "orders" used to skip that mission set will be retrieved to use on some other mission/mission set and if LT 15.3 is completed with honors you get the additional fifth order...

So you do not have to play whatever class that gives you trouble but the flexibility/rewards for doing so are now significant... especially if you want to get over hurdles or fast track reward tank acquisition further down the road.

1 hour ago, 8_Hussars said:

It's likely more exclusive than they wanted it to be considering the skill level of the player base... and I don't see the profit angle either other than grinding to tank comps and spamming games for the more rng related missions.

Again this can only lead (in current conditions) to money sink with countless trys. My bet is they gonna sell shit eventually. 

Secondary conditions of final (15th) missions in each set were made more diverse. This is because of the fact that the additional reward of the final missions became more valuable: it now provides Orders.

Does this mean that they intend to make the secondary conditions harder for the final missions?!

They keep making them easier and easier to get the top rewards. It pisses me off. Was I a retard that grinded the first, most difficult sets of missions to get the 260 in just 3 months? 

19 minutes ago, kariverson said:

They keep making them easier and easier to get the top rewards. It pisses me off. Was I a retard that grinded the first, most difficult sets of missions to get the 260 in just 3 months? 

Yes. That's nuts.

Also, some of the missions actually got harder.

The way I see it:

To begin with, I am fairly certain that "orders" will not transfer between mission tiers. That would be weird, it would make each successive tier easier than the previous. Having said that:

- with the present system, one X.15 mission with hodors gives you a girl and the fourth of a reward tank. Ergo if you did four X.15s with hodors now, you would get four girls and a tank.

- in the new system, one X.15 mission with hodors gives you a girl, one fifth of a tank, and one fourth of a non-hodor X.15 mission completion. So, in total, four X.15 hodors would get you four girls, four fifths of a tank, and a bonus X.15 non-hodor completion - this bonus completion, in turn, gives you the final fifth of the reward tank, and a fifth girl.

so, all in all, you will still need only four X.15 missions with hodors to get a tank, but this time you will get the fifth girl as well - as the "hodor-bonus" will not just feed directly into the tank (like now), but actually complete the fifth X.15 mission proper.

Plus the added feature is that you can use the fractions of the "hodors bonuses" to skip X.1-14 missions. I suppose this only makes sense if you think you can actually do the corresponding (unlocked) X.15 with hodors proper.

I have three hodors (LT, MT, TD) on the T-55a, missing two from HT 3.1-14, and all of the SPG ones. I could use my hodor bonuses to skip to HT 3.15, then do that with hodors, thus getting the fourth girl in that set. Once I fix the two skipped HT missions to hodor-level, those orders get freed up, and I could use them (plus what HT 3.15 gave) to complete SPG 3.15, and get the fifth girl and the T-55a.

4 hours ago, Stiglic said:

To begin with, I am fairly certain that "orders" will not transfer between mission tiers.

They specifically say it does carry. 

10 hours ago, Stiglic said:

To begin with, I am fairly certain that "orders" will not transfer between mission tiers. That would be weird, it would make each successive tier easier than the previous.

Just FYI they have change some mission where X.15 in the first two sets are way easier and made the X.15 for the last two to make it harder.

Stug IV campaign

• LT 7.1 Main task: Detect and damage 1 SPG -> Damage 1 SPG
  • LT 9.1 Main task: Detect 2 enemies while unspotted -> Detect 1 enemy while unspotted
  • LT 12.1 Main task: Assist allies by spotting to do 500 damage, while you remain unspotted -> Assist by spotting 250 damage while remaining unspotted
  • LT 13.1 Main task: Assist allies by spotting to do 1500 damage -> Assist by spotting 1000 damage
  • LT 14.1 Main task: Assist allies by spotting 2000 damage -> Assist by spotting 1500 damage
  • LT 15.1 Main task: 4000 damage dealt and damage spotted combined -> 3000 damage dealt and damage spotted combined
  • LT 15.1 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Assist allies to do damage to 4 enemies by spotting or tracking

• MT 8.1 Main task: 500 damage to medium tanks -> 300 damage to medium tanks

• MT 9.1 Main task: 500 damage to heavy tanks -> 300 damage to heavy tanks

• MT 13.1 Main task: 3000 damage -> 2000 damage

• MT 15.1 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Damage 5 enemies

• HT 7.1 Main task: Deal 1000 damage -> Deal 500 damage

• HT 8.1 Main task: Deal 1000 damage to heavies -> Deal 500 damage to heavies

• HT 12.1 Main task: Deal 1000 damage -> Deal 500 damage

• HT 15.1 Main task: 6000 damage dealt, received and blocked combined -> 4000 damage combined

• HT 15.1 Additional task: Win -> Win. Do at least 20% of total team damage

• TD 15.1 Main task: Deal 3000 damage -> deal 2000 damage

• TD 15.1 Additional task: Destroy 1 enemy -> Win. Destroy 2 enemies

• SPG 15.1 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Deal 1000 damage

T28 HTC campaign

• LT 7.2 Main task: Detect and damage 2 SPGs -> Detect and damage 1 SPG
  • LT 9.2 Main task: Detect 4 enemies while being unspotted -> Detect 2 enemies while unspotted
  • LT 12.2 Main task: Spot for 1000 damage while unspotted -> Spot for 750 damage while unspotted
  • LT 14.2 Main task: Spot for 3000 damage -> Spot for 2500 damage
  • LT 15.2 Main task: 5000 damage dealt and spotted combined -> 4000 damage combined
  • LT 15.2 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Assist allies to do damage to 5 enemies by spotting or tracking

• MT 6.2 Main task: Deal 3000 damage to enemies of 3 classes -> Deal 2000 damage to enemies of 3 classes

• MT 8.2 Main task: Deal 1000 damage to mediums -> Deal 750 damage to mediums

• MT 9.2 Main task: Deal 1000 damage to heavies -> Deal 750 damage to heavies

• MT 12.2 Main task: Deal 2000 damage -> Deal 1500 damage

• MT 15.2 Main task: Deal 2000 damage to TDs -> Deal 1000 damage to TDs. Destroy 2 TDs.

• MT 15.2 Additional task: Survive. Win -> Win. Damage 6 enemies

• HT 7.2 Main task: Deal 2000 damage -> Deal 1000 damage

• HT 8.2 Main task: Deal 2000 damage to heavies -> Deal 1000 damage to heavies

• HT 12.2 Main task: Deal 1500 damage -> Deal 1000 damage

• HT 15.1 Main task: 8000 damage dealt, received and blocked combined -> 6000 damage combined

• TD 15.2 Main task: Deal 4000 damage -> deal 3000 damage

• TD 15.2 Additional task: Destroy 2 enemies -> Destroy 3 enemies

• SPG 15.2 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Deal 1500 damage

T-55A campaign

• LT 3.3 Main task: Detect 5 enemies -> Detect 4 enemies
  • LT 5.3 Additional task: Assist allies to do damage to 6 enemies by spotting -> Assist by spotting 5 enemies
  • LT 6.3 Main task: Assist allies to do damage to 6 enemies by spotting or tracking -> Assist by spotting or tracking 5 enemies
  • LT 7.3 Main task: Detect and damage 3 SPGs -> Detect and damage 1 SPG. Destroy 1 SPG
  • LT 9.3 Main task: Detect 6 enemies while being unspotted -> Detect 4 enemies while unspotted
  • LT 12.3 Main task: Spot for 2000 damage while unspotted -> Spot for 1500 damage while unspotted
  • LT 15.3 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Assist allies to destroy 4 enemies by spotting or tracking

• MT 15.3 Main task: Destroy a TD one level higher -> Deal 2500 damage to TDs

• MT 15.3 Additional task: Survive. Win. Deal 2000 damage -> Win. Damage 7 enemies

• HT 8.3 Main task: Deal 3000 damage to heavies -> Deal 2000 damage to heavies

• HT 14.3 Main task: Destroy 6 enemies of 3 classes -> Destroy 5 enemies of 3 classes

• HT 15.3 Additional task: Win -> Win. Do at least 25% of total team damage

• TD 15.3 Additional task: Destroy 3 enemies -> Destroy 5 enemies

• SPG 15.3 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Deal 3000 damage

Obj. 260 campaign

• LT 3.4 Main task: Detect 7 enemies -> Detect 6 enemies
  • LT 5.4 Additional task: Assist allies to do damage to 8 enemies by spotting -> Assist by spotting 6 enemies
  • LT 6.4 Main task: Assist allies to do damage to 8 enemies by spotting or tracking -> Assist by spotting or tracking 6 enemies
  • LT 7.4 Main task: Detect and damage 3 SPGs. Destroy 1 SPG -> Detect and damage 2 SPGs
  • LT 9.4 Main task: Detect 7 enemies while being unspotted -> Detect 6 enemies while unspotted
  • LT 15.4 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Assist allies to destroy 5 enemies by spotting or tracking

• MT 15.4 Main task: Deal 4000 damage to TDs -> Deal 3500 damage to TDs

• MT 15.4 Additional task: Survive. Win -> Win. Damage 8 enemies

• HT 8.4 Main task: Deal 4000 damage to heavies -> Deal 3000 damage to heavies

• HT 11.4 Main task: Deal 5000 damage -> Deal 4000 damage

• HT 14.4 Main task: Destroy 8 enemies of 3 classes -> Destroy 7 enemies of 3 classes

• HT 15.4 Additional task: Win -> Win. Do at least 25% of total team damage

• TD 9.4 Main task: Penetrate enemy armor 7 times in a row -> Penetrate enemy armor 6 times in a row

• TD 15.4 Additional task: Destroy 5 enemies -> Destroy 6 enemies

• SPG 15.4 Additional task: Survive -> Win. Deal 4000 damage

LOL. SPG-15.4 is now do 4,000 damage and 3,500 assisted damage and be top XP. I'm still kicking myself for not getting in done in the HEAT-44 where all you had to do was 3k damage in a tier 8 match. 

I'm trying to understand this, and I will not be playing arty ever again, but I have the Heavy and Medium missions done for the 260. I'm almost done the TD missions and I have a few light missions left. I haven't started the arty missions obviously. I have always skipped the arty missions other then for the Stug, which were easy as fuck with an old M53/55. Now would I be able to get the 260 if the patch were to drop tomorrow, or would I need to finish either the TD or LT missions then be able to get the 260? I will not be playing arty so I'm trying to avoid that at all costs. 

So, basically, do all the xx-15 missions before with honours and do MT-15 with honours on the 260 set and get yourself a 260. 

So it makes more sense right now to go back and make sure I have all the Stug/T28/T55A final missions done with honors now, instead of continuing to grind the Obj 260 missions- or am I completely misunderstanding this?