Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hall0

New T6 Sherman Premium Tank. Russian Edition. M4A2 Sherman Loza

33 posts in this topic

After Thunderbolt and Fury we get another T6 premium Sherman, but this time Russian. The M4A2 Loza. Like the not released yet Carius Tiger this tank is named after a "famous" Russian Tanker Dmitry Loza

LIw-sdyKYJE.jpg

npLO7_nWPcU.jpg

More Screens. https://wot.express/news/world-of-tanks/m4a2-sherman-lozy-na-prirode-2017-/ I don't bother to post them all because it is a boring Sherman after all.

Stats:

Tier VI Medium Tank
Hit Points 750
Gun 76mm Gun M1A2
Shell Type AP / APCR / HE
Shell Avg. Penetration 128 / 177 / 38
Shell Avg. Damage 115 / 115 / 185
Reload Time 3.30s
Rate of Fire 18.18 rounds per minute
Aiming Time 2.3s
Average Damage per Minute 2,090
Accuracy 0.4
Gun Depression/Elevation Angles -10 / +25 deg
Hull / Turret Traverse Speed 44 / 38 deg/s
Top Speed / Reverse Speed 51.4 / 18 km/h
Terrain Resistance  
Hard 0.9
Medium 1
Soft 1.5
Hull Armour 63.5 / 38.1 / 38.1
Turret Armour 63.5 / 63.5 / 63.5 
Weigh/Load Limit 34.1 / 38.0 t
Engine Power 410 bhp
Specific Power 12.0 power/weight
Concealment of Stationary Vehicle 14.9%
Concealment of Moving Vehicle 19.9 %
View Range 370m
Signal Range 450m
Crew 5

mbRU-GPLNkE.jpg

Q41saUH98cY.jpg

one of the badmins can delete one of the threads. Thx to reasons the forum decided to make the same thread twice. 

So what is "different" about this sherman than all the other shermans.. other than training russian crews?

Let's see...

The Americans have a ton of Sherman-variants for obvious reasons.

The British have the Sherman Firefly.

The French have the Ravioli-version of the Sherman.

The Russians have the Patriot-version of the Sherman.

I guess the next logical step is for the Germans to get access to the Captured-variant of the Sherman...

29 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

I guess the next logical step is for the Germans to get access to the Captured-variant of the Sherman...

firefly_3.jpg

2 hours ago, Fabunil said:

Let's see...

Then it continues even further:

- Chinese: Type M4A2E8, literally E8 with slightly more health but 2x bigger fuel tanks and worse depression

- Japanese: Medium Tank No. IV, E8 with a 150mm derp somehow jammed to it but bigger ammoracks 

- Czech: Skoda T-4, E8 with an autoloader

- Swedish: Strv/M4, literally E8 with thicker turret because reasons

- Polish: M4 "Kurwa", its complete clone of E8 with massive "kurwa" decals on both sides and painted as liberte levels of bright white-red camo

I remember seeing some images of a Sherman that mounted a Russian 122.

Now while the D-25-T is pretty awful to play in this game, I still wish it had been a thing. We have a million of these, and some variance would be nice.

3 hours ago, Rin_ said:

I remember seeing some images of a Sherman that mounted a Russian 122.

Now while the D-25-T is pretty awful to play in this game, I still wish it had been a thing. We have a million of these, and some variance would be nice.

That was done by Yugoslavia. It only had something like -1 or -2 degrees of depression due to how big the breech is.

Still better than the broken t8 premiums they have been pushing, I would rather them focus on some historical projects instead. 

Don't worry, it only took them over 5 years to almost bring the french single shot heavy line into the game. 

1 minute ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Don't worry, it only took them over 5 years to almost bring the french single shot heavy line into the game. 

But only after introducing the Chinese TDs, the Japanese super heavy tanks and Swedish autoloaders into the game. Now's a good moment to bring in a bunch of heavy baguettes.

4 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

But only after introducing the Chinese TDs, the Japanese super heavy tanks and Swedish autoloaders into the game. Now's a good moment to bring in a bunch of heavy baguettes.

super heavy baguettes*

They couldn't bring them before though because 1-4 years probably would have been too soon. Might have rushed the release on that. Its fine to bring the defender though, that one was given enough time to be balanced correctly. 

6 hours ago, How_Terrible said:

That was done by Yugoslavia. It only had something like -1 or -2 degrees of depression due to how big the breech is.

So tall KV-85 with 122. That would be pain in the ass. 

44 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

So tall KV-85 with 122. That would be pain in the ass. 

Exactly.

It would be Russian. No way they would give a Russian tank historical gun depression. They would just buff it to playable levels. But this 122 Sherman would at least be interesting. 

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

It would be Russian. No way they would give a Russian tank historical gun depression. They would just buff it to playable levels. But this 122 Sherman would at least be interesting. 

but wg would put it tier 7 because balance dar!!!!

or decide hey lets be historical and actually give it the 2 degrees of gun depression, along with a 20 second reload.

:superserb:

11 hours ago, garryallen said:

but wg would put it tier 7 because balance dar!!!!

or decide hey lets be historical and actually give it the 2 degrees of gun depression, along with a 20 second reload.

Basically the situation with the KV-85 with 122mm at tier 6 vs KV-122 at tier 7 which gets with the magic power of belencing better gunhandeling and double the gundepression even though they are literally the same fucking tank.

WG might as well introduce variants of T-34s, KVs, ISs, T-54s etc from each different factory that built them, since iirc those factories produced them sort of differently. That way WG can keep this game going past 2020

On 9/18/2017 at 11:51 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

They couldn't bring them before though because 1-4 years probably would have been too soon. Might have rushed the release on that. Its fine to bring the defender though, that one was given enough time to be balanced correctly. 

Aye, WG's turnout rate from finding the doodle in their many prestigious military academy's mess hall into a video game ready battle tank is outstandingly quick and efficient 

On 17/09/2017 at 6:45 PM, Fabunil said:

Let's see...

Inb4 Free France tier V and VI shermans.

1w4jot.jpg

Funny how they have given away already one of the top 3 best tier 6 mediums, that is already russian. I wonder how many people will buy this crap when the 3485M is flat out better.

Also why the fuck is this faster than the e8? Magic russian nitro?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0