Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Diatomix

I leave for 3 years....

9 posts in this topic

I come back and tier 8 is absolute shit.

Arty still cancer, but less.

I managed 93/100 games in tier 10s in my tier 8

I dont get why its still popular. 

Cant talk shit to enemy teams anymore wtf?! 

Why did i come back. 

I see you are getting a taste of the reworked match maker. Yes, so the mm now looks to create 3/5/7 teams, so like 3 tier 10s + 5 tier 9s + 7 tier8s. So this takes priority and if there aren't enough tier 10s and tier 9s then it will pull more tier 8s into those matches, hence you see so many tier 10 matches in your tier 8s. Once in a blue moon will you actually be top tier in a tier 8. Compliments of WG as always.

They disabled all chat to lower toxicity and players giving away their teammates' coordinates to enemy. Of course all that toxicity now is simply confined to your own team. Uh... Your Welcome! - WG

3 hours ago, Diatomix said:

Why did i come back. 

- blame the new matchmaking system. other than some exceptions, preferential MM tanks are not competitive

- evolved cancer is still cancer, but instead of potentially causing you to lose a limb or end your life instantly, it instead punches you in the gut, leaves you partially paralyzed and blind, and nowhere is safe
(reusable consumables was an important change, no more perma tracking or playing the next 14 minutes of the battle with a half crew, broken gun or damaged ammo rack and engine)

- again, blame the new MM. tier 9 and 10, and sometimes tier 7 is the sweet spot nowadays 

- cuz Armored Warfare fucked up

- cuz we already talk enough shit to our own "teammates"

- why is Drumpf president?

On 9/20/2017 at 9:10 AM, Diatomix said:

Why did i come back. 

Pretty much everyone acknowledges that the 3/5/7 template MM is broken. Whether they go back to a successful random system (with a few tweaks) or put a band aid on it, time will tell.

On 9/20/2017 at 1:19 PM, ThomChen114 said:

- why is Drumpf president?

Oh, that's an easy one! Because Killary was a murdering, pedophile supporting, evil demon!

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Liberty75 said:

Pretty much everyone acknowledges that the 3/5/7 template MM is broken. Whether they go back to a successful random system (with a few tweaks) or put a band aid on it, time will tell.

Some players still think 3/5/7 is better, "because you know i am no longer the only bottom tier in that one game in a thousand".

7 hours ago, DHP said:

Some players still think 3/5/7 is better, "because you know i am no longer the only bottom tier in that one game in a thousand".

Yeah, I cringe when I see that. All the information I have gathered or seen has shown how bad this current MM is but it is hard to convince cult members.

A few months ago on the NA forums someone posted that they were winning more under the new system, until we posted their pre-9.18 and post-9.18 win rates and they were down since the update. It didn't matter. :facepalm:

New MM is awesome if you play tier Xs.  Every game is either 'earns bonds' or 'nom nom'.  Being stuck in the midst of the T28 and 110 grinds on the other hand . . . :eww:

I think the arty changes were ok, the TD vision nerfs were good, and the reusable consumables is awesome.  Stun is cancer, LTs are sad, and pay to win tier 8s that only ever see Tier X games are an ironic meme.

Clans are dead, CW is dedder, advances is +1 and ranked is -1.  Fastbois is just a distant memory 

Pretty much last 3 years in a nutshell

So the game is worse than when I quit. Good to know - hopefully WOWS ends up avoiding that terrible fate. 

On 9/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, Archaic_One said:

New MM is awesome if you play tier Xs.  Every game is either 'earns bonds' or 'nom nom'.  Being stuck in the midst of the T28 and 110 grinds on the other hand . . . :eww:

I think the arty changes were ok, the TD vision nerfs were good, and the reusable consumables is awesome.  Stun is cancer, LTs are sad, and pay to win tier 8s that only ever see Tier X games are an ironic meme.

Clans are dead, CW is dedder, advances is +1 and ranked is -1.  Fastbois is just a distant memory 

Pretty much last 3 years in a nutshell

no......more.... fastbois......... Aw man. 

Tier X is still ok, i still can do 4k+ easy in my 113 

The worst for me is the loss of shit talking. Just isnt fun anymore without it :( 

If any of you guys wants to carry me while i relearn how to autism. Let me know. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0