Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaneaaa

Have a coupon, but premium shop is lame

14 posts in this topic

Got a 30% coupon but have no idea what to get, looked in the premium shop, seems dull. Also, they keep reserving a puddle for me and I don't actually want one, but its stuck in my special offers, rather than a decent tank which I might want to buy..... my poor coupon might die unfulfilled and unused.... 

edit: pudel :) autocorrect... although it might as well be a puddle...

By something expensive with that, I'd say. That 30 % is going to allow you to get a lot more for your moneys worth if you to buy something worth lots of dosh.

Then again, do you really want to give WG more money?

24 minutes ago, GloriousPotatoes said:

By something expensive with that, I'd say. That 30 % is going to allow you to get a lot more for your moneys worth if you to buy something worth lots of dosh.

Then again, do you really want to give WG more money?

Normally theres something I really want, hence why I have a fair few premiums, but the premium shop seems lacklustre, nothing really shines through in terms of vehicles...

the chinese tier 8 TD is going to be stand alone tommorow if you want that

there are also a ton of premium tanks in supertest waiting to be churned into the game (the most OP being the vk 168, almost as heavy as the maus at tier 8, "balance" with the same alpha [assuming the meme 750 doesn't get through]  ) http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/554894-vk-16802-p/page__p__11217223#entry11217223

in addition their is a french td premium and 2 light tank premiums that just got announced from supertest https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/09/20/wot-elc-even-90-and-aufklarungspanzer-v/#jp-carousel-47591

M4 Ravioli is a great tank from what little experience I had with it, so you can get that. If you're not bothered by bush-wanking you can pick up the S1.

17 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Got a 30% coupon but have no idea what to get, looked in the premium shop, seems dull.

Wut? My tier 10 Kolobanov's only gave me 20% coupon, what the hell you did to get 30%?

And yeah, don't really know where to spend it, probably some premium + gold package.

if you don't have it get the Lowe for credit grinding, dank gun handling and bouncy turret. not to mention side scrapes like a boss

21 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

Got a 30% coupon but have no idea what to get, looked in the premium shop, seems dull. Also, they keep reserving a puddle for me and I don't actually want one, but its stuck in my special offers, rather than a decent tank which I might want to buy..... my poor coupon might die unfulfilled and unused.... 

edit: pudel :) autocorrect... although it might as well be a puddle...

If you buying premium account and stuff, year of a premium is a good choice. I spent mine on Defender -30% and Guard -20%. 

22 hours ago, lordawesome7 said:

the chinese tier 8 TD is going to be stand alone tommorow if you want that

there are also a ton of premium tanks in supertest waiting to be churned into the game (the most OP being the vk 168, almost as heavy as the maus at tier 8, "balance" with the same alpha [assuming the meme 750 doesn't get through]  ) http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/554894-vk-16802-p/page__p__11217223#entry11217223

in addition their is a french td premium and 2 light tank premiums that just got announced from supertest https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/09/20/wot-elc-even-90-and-aufklarungspanzer-v/#jp-carousel-47591

You see thats hat I'm thinking.... I'm kind of anticipating the next wave of incoming premiums as I think apart from the ones I have, the ones on offer aren't that appealing. Like the Lowe, I know its a good tank, but it doesn't interest me really it just isn't exciting for me, and you kind of want that excitement factor from a tier 8 purchase especially.,...

Like a Russian tier 8 light, that might be interesting... 

6 hours ago, kaneaaa said:

You see thats hat I'm thinking.... I'm kind of anticipating the next wave of incoming premiums as I think apart from the ones I have, the ones on offer aren't that appealing. Like the Lowe, I know its a good tank, but it doesn't interest me really it just isn't exciting for me, and you kind of want that excitement factor from a tier 8 purchase especially.,...

Like a Russian tier 8 light, that might be interesting... 

nah, we have enough gift LT russians as it is

just work towards the T 100, its pretty fun and its being buffed; LTTB is also great now that it has vert stab

but if you want a light tank, i put those 2 up, they're pretty good, ELC with its camo and awfulpather with its high RoF and mobility; both have great gun depression (though i personally prefer my blackdog)

16 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

How do you guys get coupons? Is it buy new video cards/mouse/whatever type of thing?

They hand out coupons randomly, i think to some players that used to spent bucks on game (like me) or to new ones that will (mabye) spent some. I didn't hear about coupons bundled with shit like graphic cards. 

16 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

How do you guys get coupons? Is it buy new video cards/mouse/whatever type of thing?

I got mine along with Epic medal (Kolobanov's in this case). But it was my first of kind (and I got it in tier 10 :)), so that might affect too.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0