Sign in to follow this  
woobycat

Its been a long climb, but I finally made it! 2500 wn8

18 posts in this topic

Nice work.

I was chuffed when I reached and held ~2600-2700 recent Wn8. I was pretty certain I was about to crack 60% recent WR as well. Got to 59%. But then my internet connection went to shit again and my stats are in free fall. 320+ ping :feelsbad:

Congrats!  It does take some hard work to get that high.  Even more so on the account you started the game with vs rerolling like everyone else does.    Once i get some more consistency in my games I'll be there.  

Being Purple makes the game worse in every way - get out while you can!

Seriously though, It was one of the things which drove me away, along with artillery focus, stat denier disrespect and performance pressure. XVM just makes all of those things worse - I didn't even use it myself. 

With the recent change to WN8, it shot me up from almost 2400 overall to 2500. The cancer fuckus got worse in a bad way. Cant imagine surviving long enough in this game to get 2900+ overall

On 02/10/2017 at 9:02 PM, TheMarine0341 said:

With the recent change to WN8, it shot me up from almost 2400 overall to 2500. The cancer fuckus got worse in a bad way. Cant imagine surviving long enough in this game to get 2900+ overall

Yeah I can't imagine what goes through the minds of people who play this game consistently enough to reach that WN8 I get pissed off enough with it's RNG and arty as a green after a week.

On 10/25/2017 at 1:22 PM, CandyVanMan said:

I'm slowly working my way down to red wn8, soon I will be free from arty focus when bottom tier! 

Tell that to the 13 105 game at Live Oaks with 4.8k dmg. Dirty clubber. 

28 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Tell that to the 13 105 game at Live Oaks with 4.8k dmg. Dirty clubber. 

That was my cousin, I only did 3,2k :(

Yesterday I had 15 games below 1500 damage...

$1500 on "what is consistency?"

It's getting better for me, also.  Slowly but surely.  It's hard to reverse thousands and thousands of games played with bad habits; but, I'm getting there also.  Had over 50% win rate over the past month.  That's a great improvement.  Not unicum purple, yet; but, better than a tomato.