TodSoldat

Found my way here...

22 posts in this topic

Hoping this place isn't as biased as WOT forums. Hoping these forums aren't filled with the SJW bullshit that the WOT forums are. I'm just here to get better, learn, and enjoy myself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than occasional salt this is nothing like official shit. That place is filled with stupi user, agressive moderators and salt above average players. On few threads are worth reading on that stiff rigid pile of shit.

 

WOTlabs is ladiback place with great users and enough edgy shit is allowed. On top of the it was (and partly still is) meet place of exceptional players and threads.

 

Bring it on we can take it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard!

Here's an easy guide for you:

- Come to Wotlabs to become a better player and enjoy being among other like-minded players.

- Go to WoT official forums for brain damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome, the first advice i'd give to you is not shoot me in the back maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You'll get razzed, but it is better here than the official NA forums. They are pretty dense in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Liberty75 said:

You'll get razzed, but it is better here than the official NA forums. They are pretty dense in there.

Yeah, I've already gotten a welcome message from one of my fans. I'm just glad to know the mods here aren't little bitches who play favorites like on Wargaming's forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TodSoldat said:

Yeah, I've already gotten a welcome message from one of my fans. I'm just glad to know the mods here aren't little bitches who play favorites like on Wargaming's forums

As long as you don't act like a complete retard you will be fine (Being an asshole is fine as long as you don't overdo it), the mods a very lenient on this site.

Then again, please act like a complete retard because the ban threads are usually the most entertaining threads to read on this forum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

As long as you don't act like a complete retard you will be fine (Being an asshole is fine as long as you don't overdo it), the mods a very lenient on this site.

Then again, please act like a complete retard because the ban threads are usually the most entertaining threads to read on this forum...

Reckon I'm fucked then cos when I'm being an asshole it's legit and natural, I prefer to keep things clear and honest, snowflakes can't handle that. Then they go onto their admin account or cry to their buddy who managed to become an admin, hell Wargaming has mods that would give facebook mods a run for their money when it comes to hypocrisy. I came here to get better at my favorite game, but I'm game for whatever so long as we're all playing by the same rules, and if I need set straight on something be assured I can take it. No need to be gentle, I don't bruise easy. o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One more thing I reckon y'all should know about me, I don't worship XVM. Don't get me wrong here, I know stats matter. WN8 is a real thing. What I'm on about is I'm a vanilla player and hate to see the shitters who worship it scare the noobs by predicting a horrible death for all, who commit suicide which costs us a tube, or statshames a potato so bad that he takes two guns from green. I'm honestly glad people use it in game though as it makes me low priority ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there is a misconception that folks on the cancer forums have that WotLabs is just a bunch of stats obsessed autists that gaze at their purple numbers with calculators in hand.  Actually, here is where you come when you realize that its all mostly bullshit and playing for fun is about winning and derping TDs in the ass.

We have not had the stat sidebar in a while and Wotlabs put its signature stat generator on autopilot months ago.  We all float down here bro, welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

I think there is a misconception that folks on the cancer forums have that WotLabs is just a bunch of stats obsessed autists that gaze at their purple numbers with calculators in hand.  Actually, here is where you come when you realize that its all mostly bullshit and playing for fun is about winning and derping TDs in the ass.

We have not had the stat sidebar in a while and Wotlabs put its signature stat generator on autopilot months ago.  We all float down here bro, welcome.

Yeah i’m bad and i’ll spam on official forum because wotlabs is full of autustic wn8 queens fapping on aime. 

In my short life on official forum and clash with stupid piece of shit known as BigBadVuk (which by the way never responded to threats and sent me adress), i never ever saw nice argumanted conversation. Every thread stupid complaint about some shit that’s posted n+1 times before and get same useless responses, P.C. Corrections from mods and some more useless non coherent replays.

 

Although i stop by frontline news from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I think there is a misconception that folks on the cancer forums have that WotLabs is just a bunch of stats obsessed autists that gaze at their purple numbers with calculators in hand.  Actually, here is where you come when you realize that its all mostly bullshit and playing for fun is about winning and derping TDs in the ass.

We have not had the stat sidebar in a while and Wotlabs put its signature stat generator on autopilot months ago.  We all float down here bro, welcome.

The people I saw crying about these forums, there, were the kind of people who'd riot after an election. Winning is my idea of fun. I want to not only play competitively but to be a competitive player. I left my first clan, and rank of lead PO, after three years to join my current clan. Not because I wanted more but because I needed more. I want to be the best tanker I can be for myself and my clan, WG forums was rarely any help with that. I'd kept my recents above 1k for months but then decided to play on a 55" @ 4K for about two and a half weeks, that really helped me shit on that glorious streak. I've got a definite steady and upward pattern for all four points and haven't hit my plateau, I'm hoping that by doing enough lurking and then posting here I can keep that from becoming a thing at least until I'm light blue. Thanks for the welcome brother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just be sure to use the search function before making a thread asking about how to play a tank. There are already ones covering basically any vehicle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...also be sure to make a new post asking about why the win8 numbers aren't updating for newtankXYZ and tag one of the mathematics contributors. That's when all kinds of fun can be had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2017 at 2:25 AM, BlackAdder said:

Yeah i’m bad and i’ll spam on official forum because wotlabs is full of autustic wn8 queens fapping on aime. 

Where can we get this aime:doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

Where can we get this aime:doge:

Damn, i can't spell that shit anymore.

Although there is plenty anime here regardless of wot forum accusations. :doge:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Damn, i can't spell that shit anymore.

Although there is plenty anime here regardless of wot forum accusations. :doge:

 

Kept catching strikes for calling 'em out on being perverts on the "official" forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TodSoldat said:

Kept catching strikes for calling 'em out on being perverts on the "official" forums

They are a way to P.C. on official forums. I don't know why. Like they all have stick in the ass, they are so rigid with stupid rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, TodSoldat said:

Hoping this place isn't as biased as WOT forums. Hoping these forums aren't filled with the SJW bullshit that the WOT forums are. I'm just here to get better, learn, and enjoy myself

It's a pretty good place.  People will help you out.  There are tons of really good articles, also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2017 at 4:22 PM, bigrebone said:

It's a pretty good place.  People will help you out.  There are tons of really good articles, also.

I've been reading and implementing as best I can. There's so much to digest here, I love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.