Liberty75

Hopefully Strict Template MM Will Die Soon

87 posts in this topic

@Liberty75 hi, yes i can. My mom is here now (the joy of living abroad :) ), so again, is weekend ok?

45 minutes ago, 3MAJ86 said:

@Liberty75 hi, yes i can. My mom is here now (the joy of living abroad :) ), so again, is weekend ok?

This weekend would be great. Thank you again for your help! I appreciate it!

@Liberty75

So out of 227 matches (tier 10 matches, i was tier 8, all Standard game mode, most of it played solo, between September 2016 and end of March 2017), here is the spread you were asking about. So there were 7 matches i was the only tier 8 in my team. There were no matches with more than 9 bottom tiers, so I removed them from the axis. 

I hope this helps. 

tHrRu0b.png

1 hour ago, 3MAJ86 said:

@Liberty75

So out of 227 matches (tier 10 matches, i was tier 8, all Standard game mode, most of it played solo, between September 2016 and end of March 2017), here is the spread you were asking about. So there were 7 matches i was the only tier 8 in my team. There were no matches with more than 9 bottom tiers, so I removed them from the axis. 

I hope this helps. 

tHrRu0b.png

This is great 3MAJ86! Do you have the actual numbers for each tier?

1 bottom = 7

2 bottom = 9?

3 bottom = 5?

4 bottom = 11?

5 bottom = 32?

6 bottom = 61?

7 bottom = 64?

8 bottom = 32?

9 bottom = 7?

I know I must be off somewhere. Can you let me know which one it is? THANK YOU again for your help! I appreciate it!

Ah shit, i didn't save my excel file...

ah you are probably off by one for some in the middle... Do i have to re-do it all? :( 

1 hour ago, 3MAJ86 said:

Ah shit, i didn't save my excel file...

ah you are probably off by one for some in the middle... Do i have to re-do it all? :( 

No, it is okay. Approximate numbers are good. I was off by one, but I will check my math again.

Thank you for all of your help! I sent you a small gift. It is from my EU account, Bisquik.

Good luck out there on the battlefield!

OMG thanks! :) you shouldn't have.

BTW,  i can send you my whole database if you want, there is whole lots of interesting stuff there... if you have the time (and desire) to go through it.

1 hour ago, 3MAJ86 said:

OMG thanks! :) you shouldn't have.

BTW,  i can send you my whole database if you want, there is whole lots of interesting stuff there... if you have the time (and desire) to go through it.

You're welcome! You took time out of your life to help out, and you didn't have to do that. I appreciate it.

You can send me the info, if you want. How large is the file? It is the replays?

It is SQL Lite database that WoTNumbers application generates. From that, I made 2 of my own summary tables in MS Access. I can send you all of that, if you have MS Office. SQL Lite is free, and I can send you then the definitions (and queries) for my summary tables. I believe it would take you like 10 minutes to rebuild it.

Or, I can export to some CSV, or whatever? It's not too big of a database.

10 hours ago, 3MAJ86 said:

It is SQL Lite database that WoTNumbers application generates. From that, I made 2 of my own summary tables in MS Access. I can send you all of that, if you have MS Office. SQL Lite is free, and I can send you then the definitions (and queries) for my summary tables. I believe it would take you like 10 minutes to rebuild it.

Or, I can export to some CSV, or whatever? It's not too big of a database.

I have Office, but without Access. =( So I couldn't really do much with it.

Would excel export do the job?

On 11/6/2017 at 3:23 PM, 3MAJ86 said:

Would excel export do the job?

Sorry 3MAJ86. I didn't see your reply here until now. :-\

I don't know if Excel export would work. Do you mean comma delineated (or something like that? It's been a long time since I played with that stuff).  :)