Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarke

Muffled shot camo bonus? (Xbox)

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm considering my next skill after 6th, bia, camo and gun handling. Repairs are obviously on the list, but the ingame description of muffled shot says it reduces the penalty by 25%?

However looking at values ok wotinfo they have a very different opinion of how it works.

I looked at camo for T-10 and IS-3 with the BL-9 and it looks to me as a gun reduces camo by a set %? (In this case 82%). Shouldn't this be the number reduced by 25% giving a reduction of 61,5%, for example resulting in after shot camo of IS-3 at 2,6%, not 1,51% like the calculator says?

If I'm not misunderstanding the maths used here it could mean a net gain of 6,6% camo after firing on the T49 (if camo values are the same on pc and xbox). Might be better than repairs and off-road on a gld/vstab/optics setup?

Sorry for the lack of images and numbers, should have used a laptop.

I dont claim to know much about Xbox (most people here probably dont) but, in a heavy tank, Repairs is the way to go. I would of taken repairs first and BIA third, on every tank I play. 

We dont have this muffled shot skill on PC, but it sounds like an interesting concept that would be quite useful on lights or TDs, or even some mediums. 

Then again, an STRV keeping 25% more camo after firing *shudder*

9 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

I dont claim to know much about Xbox (most people here probably dont) but, in a heavy tank, Repairs is the way to go. I would of taken repairs first and BIA third, on every tank I play. 

We dont have this muffled shot skill on PC, but it sounds like an interesting concept that would be quite useful on lights or TDs, or even some mediums. 

Then again, an STRV keeping 25% more camo after firing *shudder*

udes has 70% camo without a bush right? maybe 10% or something after firing i dunno. with the 25% bonus, it would be it would be 10 +(70-10)*25%=10+15=25% camo after firing if that is how it works ( i didnt rly understand it so im not sure)

Before bushes

im so glad this doesnt exist in pc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0