Canadian_Reaper

French Heavy ST Stats

85 posts in this topic

Actually the DCA 45 isn't mandatory for research on neither the Arl 44 nor the AMX M4 45. It's research is only really necessary on the AMX 50 100 the DCA 45 in order to proceed to the AMX 50 120. 

Also considering the quite awful gunhandling stats of the DCA 45, the "inaccurate" 105mm gun isn't that bad of an alternative top gun choice till T8 - I mean the only good thing of the 90mm is slightly better accuracy and when using only apcr with the 105 even the shell speed advantage of the 90mm over the 105mm is gone ...  

9 hours ago, DHP said:

@Errants

62.5 from memory.

7 hours ago, leggasiini said:

62 500 XP. You need to research the long 90 mil, though, so there is that to keep on mind if you used the 105 + gold spam (like I did).

Much obliged to both. Fortunately, I've already teched the rest of the line, and elite every tank I play, so I only need to accumulate the 62.5k.

2 hours ago, Errants said:

Much obliged to both. Fortunately, I've already teched the rest of the line, and elite every tank I play, so I only need to accumulate the 62.5k.

105 Gold spam or go home.

7 minutes ago, canadiantrex said:

105 Gold spam or go home.

The fuck you think I've been doing?  50/10 APCR/HE

Why gimp myself further with the 90?

Just now, Errants said:

The fuck you think I've been doing?  50/10 APCR/HE

Why gimp myself further with the 90?

Ball gags.

Whelp, forgot to keep track, found myself at 66K... c'est la vie? Sold that piece of shit, again. I'll finish crew training in the FCM, MUCH more enjoyable.

Video of 9.21 is up and they have put the french tank for a running contest. The T8 is slower than a tiger II. The T9 is shown being a bit slower than T-10 going uphill which for the armor sounds amazing. And the T10 is basically E5 mobility.

Tier 8 looks like a massive piece of donkeyshitrrash, so looking forward to play it tomorow...

Tier 9/10 looks fun, tho.

4 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Tier 9/10 looks fun, tho.

Big gun all the way like me ? :kappa:

24 minutes ago, DHP said:

Big gun all the way like me ? :kappa:

On tier 10, definitely, because it gives the tank a niche. And an unique niche as well. With 120 its just a shitty Super Conqueror.

On tier 9 will roobably use 120 because 127 is just 60k more XP to grind, and tier 10 is p cheap when it comes to XP cost. On tier 8 will use stock turret + 100 mm (TVP VTU, anyone?)