ThomChen114

9.20.1 2nd CT Updates

58 posts in this topic

On 7.10.2017 at 7:21 PM, hall0 said:

We are talking about a company which released a T8 premium heavy with a T10ish hull and thought it is a good idea. 

I don't know, the IS-5 is generally considered to be pretty crappy even though it got the T-10 hull :minidoge:

14 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

okay they revert FV4202 armor?

yes, because it ain't Russian.

2 hours ago, Fabunil said:

I don't know, the IS-5 is generally considered to be pretty crappy even though it got the T-10 hull :minidoge:

T34 had T30's hull(now its even better due to HD) and T30 was a tier 10 :MingLee:

48 minutes ago, CarbonWard said:

T34 had T30's hull(now its even better due to HD) and T30 was a tier 10 :MingLee:

I still want my old T34 back... it's pretty much a speed capped fatton put into tier 9...

1 hour ago, Hally said:

I still want my old T34 back... it's pretty much a speed capped fatton put into tier 9...

Please don't remind me of that fucking stock grind.

1 hour ago, CarbonWard said:

Please don't remind me of that fucking stock grind.

But it was glorious when fully upgraded :kreygasm:

23 hours ago, kariverson said:

IDK tajj. E5 is already faster and I'd say the hull is still stronger. The gun is outclassed though. But personally I hate the e5 even when it was considered OP if you remember when I was in MM. IDK how people play it. :P

Not much faster, 3kph, bit more hp/ton, not a real difference IMO. For then having a giant weakspot, worse gun handling, worse DPM, worse gun depression. LFP is better but that is about it.

I'd like to see E5 go about 40-42kph, reverse speed to 15kph, knock the ground resistances down a little, maybe buff the gun depression (though really they should knock the Super Conq depression back down to -7 or at least -8). 

Gives it a more defined advantage over the Super Conq and closes the gap a little to the obvious power creep from the 5A and IS7. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Not much faster, 3kph, bit more hp/ton, not a real difference IMO. For then having a giant weakspot, worse gun handling, worse DPM, worse gun depression. LFP is better but that is about it.

I'd like to see E5 go about 40-42kph, reverse speed to 15kph, knock the ground resistances down a little, maybe buff the gun depression (though really they should knock the Super Conq depression back down to -7 or at least -8). 

Gives it a more defined advantage over the Super Conq and closes the gap a little to the obvious power creep from the 5A and IS7. 

4HP/t difference is quite a lot, if we are talking about ridgline-snipers.