SolarflareGrenraven

Why when i ask a perfectly sensible question in the american vehicle section about an american vehicle is it closed down?

33 posts in this topic

...and then people go on to complain about why this forum is dying.

:doge::doge: 

I think if anything the forum is more lenient. Its just that the hard-core purples that want to go into the most profound analysis of the game to get the absolute best results have either left the game, or aren't quite so active on the forum anymore because most aspects of the game have been discussed, analysed and rehashed to the point where there isn't much new stuff to discuss anymore.

And wotlabs has never tried or had a reputation for going easy on people asking silly questions.

3 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

...and then people go on to complain about why this forum is dying.

:doge::doge: 

Meh.

Seven pages of the "Official Forum" uninformed and entitled opinions, diametrically opposed viewpoints, stubborn dogma, ignorance, misunderstandings, Gasai type shitposting, grammar nazi's, and general unhelpfulness is not necessarily the definition of a "live" forum either.

Even though binned, it has to be said that the "silly question" still got answered and expanded upon without ad hominem attacks on the OP, so there is that...

Come on to dead forum to see what's new

Oh look, it's a thread bitching about moderation of a shitty thread :^)

Close wotlabs tab again

I miss being mildly excited to wake up and check the labs :(

30 minutes ago, KruggWulf said:

Come on to dead forum to see what's new

Oh look, it's a thread bitching about moderation of a shitty thread :^)

Close wotlabs tab again

I miss being mildly excited to wake up and check the labs :(

Join the Cult of the Chode$tarz.

Guide to "grinding" modules for high tier tanks and free XP:

1) Only play the daily double for the tank in question.

2) Otherwise play "teched out" tanks you enjoy, generating free XP along the way.

3)(for those with money to burn) Don't buy every shitty new premium tank WG is throwing your way. 1-2 credits makers are more than enough. Instead buy a premium account.

Yeah - you won't be the fasted to research all t10s., but nobody gives a shit about that. When I sold my account after 45K games I had researched 20+ t10s ... .

12 hours ago, Folterknecht said:

2) Otherwise play "teched out" tanks you enjoy, generating free XP along the way.

3)(for those with money to burn) Don't buy every shitty new premium tank WG is throwing your way. 1-2 credits makers are more than enough. Instead buy a premium account.

Yeah - you won't be the fasted to research all t10s., but nobody gives a shit about that. When I sold my account after 45K games I had researched 20+ t10s ... .

w o a h, a whole 20+? Damn, son. That's soooo many :^)

22 hours ago, Folterknecht said:

39 researched, 23 purchased (going to be 25, soon, buying E-100, and then 155 58), and 2.25 million free exp in the bank...  All due to playing tanks just for their doubles, then moving onto the next.  I've only ever used free exp for finishing a tank (so exp isn't locked onto it), unlocking tracks so I can mount equipment/modules previously unlocked, on low tiers, when I know I'll earn more on a win than it takes to elite them, or when they add new tanks with new modules (tracks/turrets) so that I don't have to go back immediately to elite them.

If I ever found a tank that was truly unplayable, I could free-exp modules, but I seem to take a masochistic joy in grinding up and seeing the tank evolve.