Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vampiresbane

T-44-100 or STG in the new 3/5/7 mm format?

13 posts in this topic

Which premium is the preferred medium in the new 3/5/7 format?  For instance I've shelved my CDC in favor of the M4 because alpha and gun depression just work SO much better.  CDC was fun pre 3/5/7, but its armor and low alpha are just painful now. 

STG, bigger alpha is better for just about every tank, esp mediums.

STG can trade better, depends on how comfortable you are with rear-mounted turret tanks.

not sure how good or helpful the recent buff to the T-44 turret armor has been

T-44-100 is just another ghetto low alpha t8 med that cannot compete against heavies in world of corridors.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:22 AM, Kolni said:

Mod1 masterrace :doge: 

Do you really use the mod1 over any other Russian medium premiums?  That's curious if true.  Its speed hurts the soul.  IMO you really need 1 of 2 things if playing a tier 8 medium with 10's: speed and/or alpha.  It doesn't really have either.  T-44-100 has speed.  STG has alpha. 

19 hours ago, TohtoriP said:

Defender.

Not helpful. 

3 hours ago, Vampiresbane said:

Not helpful. 

Defender>>>STG>T-44-100

Why? Because 230-250 alpha guns can go back to tier7 in the current game-meta. Not even talking about anything else.

Helpful enough?

1 hour ago, TohtoriP said:

Defender>>>STG>T-44-100

Why? Because 230-250 alpha guns can go back to tier7 in the current game-meta. Not even talking about anything else.

Helpful enough?

I'm sorry that you think this is helpful.  You're clearly wasting your time.

I'm asking about preferred medium crew trainers as mentioned in the OP.  Not heavies. 

6 minutes ago, Vampiresbane said:

I'm asking about preferred medium crew trainers as mentioned in the OP.  Not heavies. 

With the way tier 8 is suffering in the current meta your best bet for a crew trainer would probably be the F-30.

11 hours ago, woe2you said:

With the way tier 8 is suffering in the current meta your best bet for a crew trainer would probably be the F-30.

This. 

If one wants a premium tank for crew training it should be a tank that is at least somewhat strong and most importantly fun in it´s tier. Tier8 soviet medium premiums don´t seem to be those kinds of tanks in the current game.

Seal-clubbing or not but doesn´t lower tier premiums get better xp bonuses for crew training and tank xp anyway, looking at Churchill 3 bonuses for example??

11 hours ago, Vampiresbane said:

You did not mention that medium crew training is your primary criteria for selection in your opening post.

5 hours ago, TohtoriP said:

You did not mention that medium crew training is your primary criteria for selection in your opening post.

On 10/10/2017 at 11:07 AM, Vampiresbane said:

Which premium is the preferred medium in the new 3/5/7 format?  For instance I've shelved my CDC in favor of the M4 because alpha and gun depression just work SO much better.  CDC was fun pre 3/5/7, but its armor and low alpha are just painful now. 

So the title of the thread gives two options- the stg or the t-44. So that would imply I'm asking for feedback on those two specific tanks.  And then there's my actual original post above: "Which is the preferred medium in the new 3/5/7 format?"

I really seem to be wasting my time with this, there you are correct.

STG is better in the current meta as said already in this thread. As a crew trainer lower tier tanks are better due to xp enhancements they get. End of waste of time for me, you or anybody else.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0