hall0

Object 430U New Russian T10 Medium and medium line change

93 posts in this topic

Medium? Old article speculates its heavy. Maybe t10 for upcoming separated heavy tree.

Also was wondering what will happen to the 416. But pretty sure WG will just turn it into another premium. 

Why they already have... the Guard... The 416 would be an almost clone with 100mm gun... 

Back to the matter, I like the 416.

4 minutes ago, Hokum15 said:

Why they already have...

Because they can.

Seems to have less dpm than a 121, unless these stats aren't 100% crew? 

If they are, I expect a buff on the test server 

That dpm, but that gun handling and accuracy.

Wonder what the mobility will be.

EDITED

Should have read the whole Armoured Patrol article prior to posting. My apologies.

I liked the Object 416 RIP.

4 minutes ago, arthurwellsley said:

There are two possible reasons for this tank to appear.

1. In the Sandbox at the present moment if you go to the Personal Missions tab, they are labelled Second Campaign T22. Note that it is not T22SR which was the Rampage reward, so Object 430U could be for that? (also no missions are actually showing there at the moment).

2. WG have said that they are going to move T10 away from it's position at tier IX prior to IS7. There is the slight suggestion that T10 will be in a mini branch leading to another tier X. In which case Object 430U could be the contender for the mini branch with T10 at tier IX?

3. Some other raisins.

They are putting 430 to tier9, the 430 v2 to tier 8 and kicking the 416 at the same just to add this new T10 medium. 

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/10/13/wot-supertest-object-430-branch-changes/

So which one they will fuck up and make completely broken?

8 minutes ago, CarbonWard said:

160 angled hull armor.

Fuck.

Depends on the angle but still it's like a mix of 121 and E50

Basically a shittier 113?

Atleast on paper.

Armorwise is is very similar to the 113 (except it probably gets rid of that bullshit overmatchzone above the tracks, trading 300 HP for that is not really worth it though),

Mobility is similar (HP/t is probably worse than on the 113), gets medium-tank traversespeed though.

Gunwise, 3mm more Standardpen(who cares) and slightly better aimingtime for noticeably worse accuracy and DPM.

Meh, it needs good softstats, othersie it is just a shittier 113.

39 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Depends on the angle but still it's like a mix of 121 and E50

From the looks of the angle its at least E75 UFP level, that on a soviet dome turret.

2 minutes ago, CarbonWard said:

From the looks of the angle its at least E75 UFP level, that on a soviet dome turret.

That's idiotic. The only way to balance a medium armor with armor like that is to either make it horrible in every other area (DPM, Bloom, Speed) so it will either will be supper annoying to play or broken as fuck.

6 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Basically a shittier 113?

Atleast on paper.

Armorwise is is very similar to the 113 (except it probably gets rid of that bullshit overmatchzone above the tracks, trading 300 HP for that is not really worth it though),

Mobility is similar (HP/t is probably worse than on the 113), gets medium-tank traversespeed though.

Gunwise, 3mm more Standardpen(who cares) and slightly better aimingtime for noticeably worse accuracy and DPM.

Meh, it needs good softstats, othersie it is just a shittier 113.

113 is a yuuuuuuge tank, this thing is probably T54 size (and also better armor i guess)

Bah dpm means nothing, 440 alpha is obscene if this thing gets russian medium handling. Even if it gets 430 handling this thing could still be good.

I believe they want to make a more armored russian medium line and correctly the 416 would not fit in this line (but so the a43 wouldn't) 

440 alpha... russian so blessed with great soft stats.... yup I want it

My thoughts so far:

I have the oddest feeling the 416 will be removed, only for it to return triumphantly as the 416 Guard with -6 gun dep, cuz rubles.

Rip 430 V II. It was nice facehugging E3s while you lasted.

OTOH 430 at Tier 9 is going to be dank. It can bumrush most Tier 8 tanks without getting dented, and those autobounce shoulders are soo good.

Not sure about the 430U. Looks like a mix between the 121 and 113 except tiny and Soviet. Expect trashy firepower but ridiculous survivability, as in better than the 907 and the 22SR. This thing was considered unbalancable for good reason - it is a Soviet hovermed with superheavy armour ffs. 

I am also not sure how they will differentiate the 430U, which is a med converted into a heavy, from the yet to be revealed tier 10 of the T-10 minibranch, which is basically a heavy made into (quasi)MBTs. The heavium niche has been getting crowded as of late with the buffs to the 113, IS-7, Fatton and E-50M, as well as the addition of the 5A and a few reward tanks I cannot be bothered to remember. My guess is that the 430U will inevitably powercreep some older tanks. The only question is which one(s).

4 hours ago, CarbonWard said:

160 angled hull armor.

Fuck.

Does not look well angled.

-----------

Was not the 416 essentially a light tank IRL? As IIRC the main idea was to make the tank adequately protected but as light as possible. Possibly a tier 8 light tank premium or even a second Soviet light tank line? 

31 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

Does not look well angled.

-----------

Was not the 416 essentially a light tank IRL? As IIRC the main idea was to make the tank adequately protected but as light as possible. Possibly a tier 8 light tank premium or even a second Soviet light tank line? 

Was designed to be a light self-propelled/assault gun, not a light tank role.

Another tier 8 premium. Might have to grind up to it. Good thing i have over 500 boosters.