Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cronk

Corsair Limited Offer, 3 x Tier 5 Free premiums, Hangar slots and some other shit

9 posts in this topic

Edit: Title fail, there's no premium time, I think I got a few days from easy missions in game.

Hopefully there are still some of these codes left, I think they had 5,000 for NA, not sure about EU.

Here's the Reddit thread on the topic if you need more info and to give credit to the person that originally announced it, so feel free to click over and give that guy some karma or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/76afl4/psa_if_you_want_to_try_out_world_of_warplanes_now/

NA people go here.

https://sdqk.me/RsnRNdlT-qMKzT9qi/world-of-warplanes-giveaway

It works for existing accounts, so can apply to your main WoT account.

Don't need a twitter account, can click through and it updates without bothering to confirm you are actually signed in. Can also use any email account, aka give them your tanks email account or a throwaway, up to you.

You get.

Bell XFL-1 Airabonita (Region: U.S.A.)

SNCASE SE 100 (Region: France)

IL-2 with rear gunner (U.S.S.R.)

3 Hangar Slots

Second Code: FOEWOWP20

For premium consumables

EU players just type code WARPLANES  and get.

Arado Ar 67 (German)

Supermarine Type 224 (British)

Premium ammunition

2 hanger slots

Not much use applying a code unless you intend to play the game as it won't give you any gold for tanks unless you play the game and complete missions. I installed yesterday and gave it a whirl, seems the flight is much improved and is now more similar to Warthunder. I'll probably play it enough to do missions that give rewards that crossover to tanks as I'm playing my NA tank account as much or more than Asia atm. The game window is currently showing a mission to earn 1,000 gold but not sure how involved it is.

Referral links are bad.

FYI, all the aforementioned planes suck, badly.

I've actually been enjoying derping around in all of them, they aren't too bad.

1,000 in only $6. How involved are these missions? Actually... never mind. There's no way I'm installing WoWP.

4 hours ago, Haswell said:

Referral links are bad.

FYI, all the aforementioned planes suck, badly.

Wasn't aware it was a referral link, if it is it's not mine. It's the same link originally posted by a wargaming employee in this reddit thread.

Trust me I'm not getting anything out of this apart from a few upvotes,

1 hour ago, monjardin said:

1,000 in only $6. How involved are these missions? Actually... never mind. There's no way I'm installing WoWP.

Looks like they are fairly involved, can't find any reference to a mission worth 1,000 gold, but there appears to be a series of shorter missions worth like 50 gold. You would have to actually enjoy the game for it to be worthwhile.

it's a bunch of missions that are worth a total of 1k gold, and one of them is bugged anyways right now

Used the code, it did something, though I dunno what yet. Hope I get the french plane, it looks deliciously ugly :disco:

It also flies like a pig, moves about as slow as one too. Not worth it.

It says I need 300 points and I only see links to get 200.  Where do I go for the additional 100 points?

It was a Google Chrome issue.  Probably the Ad Blocker

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0