RC_Tank

Super Conqueror Appreciation Thread

42 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Nkrlz said:

The tank is great, i hate playing tier X (except MAYBE in my E-100) and this thing makes want to play it. Hulldown is typical cancer WG game desing, when not hull down i think is quite balanced, fun to play and easily pennable. WG should just give it -7° of gun depression and that would solve everything balance wise, so of course they will give it more armor and fuck the gun handling in, around, 6 months.

7 degrees and not FV level DPM

Either tone down DPM but keep -10, or keep DPM and depression to -7

4 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

100% agree.

10 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Keep the -10

On 10/22/2017 at 1:25 AM, crapcannon said:

You purples gots replays? Need to play better in this, deal moar damage without over extending.

Runnng vert/rammer/vents/food every game. Gives me a 445 view range.

And spall liner eh?

Will do a replay package when I remember

Looked through replays and it was set to last replay. :feelsbad:

Haven't played on NA yet, but dpgwhore's top ranks are looking pretty low relative to 5As.

Definitely not has good has a 5A but it's not saying much since the 5A is just so good. 

On 10/24/2017 at 10:33 PM, TheMarine0341 said:

I suspect the opinion on which one to keep will vary depending on skill level.

Purples would probably rather keep the DPM and "deal" with the -7 while the rest of us mere mortals would rather keep the -10 for more options to abuse the turret, could be wrong though.

2 hours ago, Cronk said:

I suspect the opinion on which one to keep will vary depending on skill level.

Purples would probably rather keep the DPM and "deal" with the -7 while the rest of us mere mortals would rather keep the -10 for more options to abuse the turret, could be wrong though.

Depression isn't thing I really wish they didn't handwave away, because of the physical effect on the design of tanks. Tanks like the STRV 74 had such a big forehead because that's what was required for 15 degress of gun depression with that gun. It really gets into fantasy tanks, and not in the manner of something which only existed on paper, but entirely made up.

21 hours ago, CarbonWard said:

Haven't played on NA yet, but dpgwhore's top ranks are looking pretty low relative to 5As.

Maybe it's because you didn't set the bar for everyone else to follow yet :feelsgoodman:

Vetro is at 5800 rn with only 13 games though.

Who the hell decided that this combo of turret+depression+gun handling+dpm was balanced?

Also, thoughts from y'all about dropping vstab for optics?

6 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Who the hell decided that this combo of turret+depression+gun handling+dpm was balanced?

You got rammer and vents? I'd drop the latter for optics. Base 0.10 turret bloom is not good enough for me so it's good to reduce it to IS-3 level. 

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

You got rammer and vents? I'd drop the latter for optics. Base 0.10 turret bloom is not good enough for me so it's good to reduce it to IS-3 level. 

Sometimes I still wonder how the hell IS-3 has so good turret bloom values......

49 minutes ago, igorCRO said:

Sometimes I still wonder how the hell IS-3 has so good turret bloom values......

ИС-3 :serb: 

12 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

Still not a 215b

I've run the traditional Vents/Rammer/VStab on mine and (with BIA) my view range is 417 which I find to be adequate in most cases. I wouldn't drop VStab on anything (except maybe the Maus) so I'd say drop vents instead if you're needing view range.