TodSoldat

Looking for CW, competition, and learning

3 posts in this topic

I left my first clan, I'd been with them for close to 3 years, and my position as Personnel Officer because they weren't active and the EO wasn't sticking to his rules. Great guy just too nice. I then went to the clan I'm with now because they said they were competitive, when tier X SH came along this season they opted not to go into them, they don't do SH nearly enough and far too often TS is empty. They've even quit doing training. I know how to do what a caller tells me to do and I haven't hit my plateau on stats, I know I can continue to get better if I had the training. I read all I can in the forums here on how to get better and pay attention to LemmingRush's videos (as he actually teaches and doesn't only show perfect games). I can take criticism and don't bruise easily, I wanna get better not be coddled. My most recent stats are below:

latest stats.png

This forum is no longer the place to look for clans - you will have better luck in the main forums.  Even Unicum/Blunicum players get little notice when they advertise - you aren't going to see even that.  M-I-T is a longstanding training clan that is full of a wide range of players, they might be your best hope at this date, on this forum.

16 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

This forum is no longer the place to look for clans - you will have better luck in the main forums.  Even Unicum/Blunicum players get little notice when they advertise - you aren't going to see even that.  M-I-T is a longstanding training clan that is full of a wide range of players, they might be your best hope at this date, on this forum.

Thanks man, sadly (or fortunately), I can't use the official forums lol