Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Tsavo_

Tsavo needs a competitive home! (2150/57% overall/2550 63% recent)

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, there's a rumbling that there's this new campaign thingy going on and I'd love to be a competitive part of it.

What do I offer?

• Multiple tier 10 tanks with the ability to free exp/buy a few other tanks on demand
  • Good personality
  • Dedication.  I will be there for strats, training, Clan Wars, and will apply myself to the best of my capabilities
  • Tsavo Cuddles
  • An NA forum personality who can rep yo' clan tag
  • General shenanigans

What am I looking for?

It's simple, really, a competitive clan where I can flourish and improve and be part of a great group of guys.

Tier ten tonks:  T110E4, T110E5, M60, M48, T95E6, T57, Object 140, FV215b, Super Conquerer, Fv215b 183, Centurion X, E100, E50M, Skoda TVP 50/51

Can rebuy: Sheridan, Leopard 1, T110E3

Can research rapidly: IS-4, T62A, Object 430, STB-1, Panzerwagen tier 10 thingy

NOTE: am currently on cooldown.

1 hour ago, _Tsavo_ said:

Can rebuy: Sheridan, Leopard 1, T110E3

Srsly?! Why would you sell, the best tier 10 in the game? :minidoge:

Also good luck with the searching.

Just now, TAdoo87 said:

Srsly?! Why would you sell, the best tier 10 in the game? :minidoge:

Also good luck with the searching.

I acquired it while I was in my early teal days and could never  figure it out.  It's been on my to-do list for a while to get it again and become decent in it.

1 hour ago, _Tsavo_ said:

I acquired it while I was in my early teal days and could never  figure it out.  It's been on my to-do list for a while to get it again and become decent in it.

It was my first tier 10 med... I tried it again yesterday after a long time and I won't touch it again until it gets a significant buff.

You're welcome to check us out if you want (FUSON).  Got first place in the Season, which totally meas we r better than G and MAHOU and YOUJO and evryone else, right...... ;)

But in all seriousness, we are pretty decent and we have kool (and sometimes retarded) people that you might like (some...prob not :P)

On 6.11.2017 at 7:52 PM, TAdoo87 said:

It was my first tier 10 med... I tried it again yesterday after a long time and I won't touch it again until it gets a significant buff.

Staph being bad fam:gachi: 

It isn't especially good, but not trash either. I like the overall mobility the most, gun is quite consistent as well. And no, it's not gonna get buffed any time soon

1 hour ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Staph being bad fam:gachi: 

It isn't especially good, but not trash either. I like the overall mobility the most, gun is quite consistent as well. And no, it's not gonna get buffed any time soon

Facking bully reroll. I don't use platoon cheats like you do. :doge2:

It isn't me, the tank is shit, it is not my fault.  QQ

3 hours ago, TAdoo87 said:

I don't use platoon cheats like you do. :doge2:

It's only cheating if you get caught. :trump:

1 hour ago, SaintLaurentius said:

It's only cheating if you get caught. :trump:

Such an appropriate emoji for that line...

You're hopeless, no clans low enough for you, might as well uninstall :bigdoge:

Whatever you do, don't try to join YOUJO. Spare your sanity and time.

I am not a recruiter for the clan I'm in, but the clan I'm in is a pretty good group of guys.

GMU or Got Mitt Uns.   We're in the Top 60.   So, when we come across the big guys, we enjoy the beating we'll take and take it like men.   Generally it's a mature group and they are good people.   I'm the weakest guy they have and am only in because I showed up every night without being in to help.   Every night they run skirmishes or advances so there is plenty of action.

They are really a good group and there's little drama.   If you're looking for more elite stuff we may not be it, but we're getting better and have upward possibilities.

Holler at hail2skins in game if you want me to forward you around.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0