Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeterBee

Whats new? so many new tanks...

11 posts in this topic

So I have been out of the game for like a few month. Last thing I remember was the new french premium AMX M4 49L. Whats happened since then? Arty kinda sucks now? Sooo many new tanks.

Give me you cliffnotes of the current meta pls :)

What tanks are T10 fun (still obj140 since 100 years?)

What tanks are CW staples

What else is gay?

Arty sucks?

It's an orbital laser beam of stunning and death for any good player because of XVM.

Maus meta, WZ-111 1-5a and SuperConq meta. Mediums still fun.

Fuck arty. 

Tier 8 is shit unless you buy yourself some very well balanced tanks like the totally not OP Lorraine 40t back at tier 8 where it was OP before, but now even better because 4 shot clip. Obj252U well balanced premium tier 9 with super good MM. (insert new tier 8 prem here) because its better than tech tree tank. 

Tier 9 is best tier to play, tier 10 is 2nd best. 

T-54 got a buffed turret and old good gun is derpy, old bad gun is not derpy.

WG is gud @ balance. 

Oh, and most light tanks suck dick. They are fun to drive around in however. 13 90 is best french LT by far, WZ-132 is best china LT (got derpier) and accuracy is for noobs. Type 64 is OP as fuck too. 

Shit Barn FV4005 line is slightly less shit now

STG (Guard) new premium Obj416 with a bigger gun but no one cares

And coming soon:

• Obj 416 line getting rewored
  • Obj 263 line getting fucked
  • FV215b (183) getting replaced with Tortoise/T95 hybrid
  • French heavy-heavy tanks coming very soon
  • No Chieftain

52 minutes ago, Errants said:

Moar Salt Plox.

Arty players can literally go get fucked by a cactus

22 minutes ago, Strigonx said:

Arty players can literally go get fucked by a cactus

Rude. Moar Prem HE for you.

I kid. I use prem HE, regardless of who I'm shooting.

On 11/8/2017 at 9:52 PM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Maus meta, WZ-111 1-5a and SuperConq meta. Mediums still fun.

Fuck arty. 

Tier 8 is shit unless you buy yourself some very well balanced tanks like the totally not OP Lorraine 40t back at tier 8 where it was OP before, but now even better because 4 shot clip. Obj252U well balanced premium tier 9 with super good MM. (insert new tier 8 prem here) because its better than tech tree tank. 

Tier 9 is best tier to play, tier 10 is 2nd best. 

T-54 got a buffed turret and old good gun is derpy, old bad gun is not derpy.

WG is gud @ balance. 

Oh, and most light tanks suck dick. They are fun to drive around in however. 13 90 is best french LT by far, WZ-132 is best china LT (got derpier) and accuracy is for noobs. Type 64 is OP as fuck too. 

+1 for arty comment and Tier 8.

Need moar Tier 9 tanks.  Real close to getting M103 and Patton.  Ways to go on my German TD.  KV4 is in grind mode.  Need to unlock the big gun.

T-54 mod 1 still sucks but not quite as much.

Tier 8 is brutal if you have a T-32 or other heavy that has a non-derping gun.

Armor is probably now strongest it has ever been in the game and being well-armored suits most the maps very well. Also armor helps against arty somewhat. Very strong turrets are getting very strong gun depression. Arty has too large splash area and does too much critical damage. Dodging arty is very difficult even with fast tanks because splash and improved accuracy and RoF. Light tanks are meh especially because armor is king in maps and arty splash fucks lights up so badly because splash and crits. Also personal missions changes are making people play A LOT of arty to get their orders to unlock rewards easier.

On 9 November, 29 Heisei at 10:58 AM, canadiantrex said:

Arty sucks?

It's an orbital laser beam of stunning and death for any good player because of XVM.

some things never change

hm ok well. I found arty to be meeh cause of less damage now. But after getting hit by it more, i get where you are going.

What about CW Tanks? Seen a lot of UK tanks recently, are they both that good now? 

What about the T57 heavy? Is that used at ALL anymore? 

Light tanks seem to be so - so , the LT100 looks nice, the rest I guess sucks.. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0