Ickus

Caernarvon Action X Premium

35 posts in this topic

The skill missions are idiotic. Block 4k hp 5 times takes the same amount of time as doing 6k base. 

Also were the italian missions also t10 only?

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

The skill missions are idiotic. Block 4k hp 5 times takes the same amount of time as doing 6k base. 

I didn't read them all but 4k blocked isn't that bad in a 10 if you have something with armor. I'd guess maybe 10-15 battles which should be fairly similar to the base Xp requirement. 

40 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I didn't read them all but 4k blocked isn't that bad in a 10 if you have something with armor. I'd guess maybe 10-15 battles which should be fairly similar to the base Xp requirement. 

I know it's not that bad but 6k base is what? 5-6 battles? How you won't block 4k in every battle so it's basically the same, even more if you are unlucky. 

7 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I know it's not that bad but 6k base is what? 5-6 battles? How you won't block 4k in every battle so it's basically the same, even more if you are unlucky. 

Base XP i presume means before premium etc so that'd be 5-6 good wins (1k+ raw). Hence if we allow for some good wins, some ordinary wins and some losses, 600 average base i suspect is pretty decent going.

As for how easy blocking is, tier X can be pretty ruthless depending on the server. Just did one of the second campaign blocking missions and basically drove out in front of pubbies and most simply went straight to HE or sprem. By the end anyone who didn't shoot HE or sprem i left alive in hopes they'd keep trying.

27 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Base XP i presume means before premium etc so that'd be 5-6 good wins (1k+ raw). Hence if we allow for some good wins, some ordinary wins and some losses, 600 average base i suspect is pretty decent going.

As for how easy blocking is, tier X can be pretty ruthless depending on the server. Just did one of the second campaign blocking missions and basically drove out in front of pubbies and most simply went straight to HE or sprem. By the end anyone who didn't shoot HE or sprem i left alive in hopes they'd keep trying.

Don't many people on this forum have avg exp on their good tanks above 1k base exp? Or is that after prem?

8 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Don't many people on this forum have avg exp on their good tanks above 1k base exp? Or is that after prem?

I suspect it's a terminology thing but when people say 'base XP' i assume it's what's shown on the team score tab of your results (no prem) as opposed to what WG put on your service record (includes prem). So i would say 1k avg would include prem (tho who knows at the really high end). I recall back in the NA forum days garbad was proud of breaking 1k average XP which at his win rate at the time would definitely have included prem.

17 hours ago, Ezz said:

I suspect it's a terminology thing but when people say 'base XP' i assume it's what's shown on the team score tab of your results (no prem) as opposed to what WG put on your service record (includes prem). So i would say 1k avg would include prem (tho who knows at the really high end). I recall back in the NA forum days garbad was proud of breaking 1k average XP which at his win rate at the time would definitely have included prem.

Yeah but still anything sub 650-750 is bad for unis and above 1k battles with the right tanks should be easy and happen every 2-3 games

On 9/12/2018 at 2:14 PM, hazzgar said:

To be fair you have cherry picked the one mission that is way easier to just farm XP.

21 hours ago, Lethul said:

To be fair you have cherry picked the one mission that is way easier to just farm XP.

I know but a few of them are 50/50 where depending on RNG farming xp may not take longer than farming skill since those missions are still to grindy.