Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GaIahad

Pubbies get mad at the silliest little things

17 posts in this topic

Story time.

Trying to 3 mark my T57 Heavy, it's terrible because the pubbies make my games fluctuate terribly in result, and I don't have any platoonmates who are really good at keeping me alive and farming. That's okay, I'll get there. Not the point.

I played this battle just before the server restart and got into Pilsen in a 3-5-7 match. Nice. Have my standard marking ammo loaded, 24 HEAT 12 AP, and set up on a corner. My first target is a Pz VII that rolls around a corner side on. I fire two into his side as he snaps one into my tracks and backs off. I pop the other two shells into a Tiger II before reloading. 40 seconds later (been planning my move carefully) I get back to the Pz VII, now at 1450HP. He angles, and I aim my HEAT to the round weakspots near the back of the tank, directly below the turret. The first two pen and he's at 650HP. The third bounces and I think "RIP, there goes some nice HP" (close game at that point, I was worried we could lose), but the fourth (same damn shoulder spot) ammoracks him. Very nice. I go on to have a shade under 5,400 damage and 5 kills, along with most of my HP. Well, more than half at least.

I log back in after the server restarts to find that A) my MOE is back over 88%, huzzah, and B) I have a surprise PM!

Remember, the Pz VII that I wrecked was named YummyKittyCupcake. The PM, however, was from someone completely unexpected. I still don't know who they are or what they want. See for yourself.

eohzSbP.jpg?1

IzKbjWm.jpg?1

EDITED FOR MORE PICS

CR67bnr.jpg?1

0RoHgW9.jpg?1

TbLGwk8.jpg?1

Claus needs a video series for happenings like this one, I think.

While shenanigans is the right spot for topics like these, we already have topic called Name&Shame, which is full of retard encounters like this.

Just now, SaintLaurentius said:

While shenanigans is the right spot for topics like these, we already have topic called Name&Shame, which is full of retard encounters like this.

This is my first topic here on WOTLabs, I've no idea to go.

1 minute ago, GaIahad said:

This is my first topic here on WOTLabs, I've no idea to go.

Welcome then! Please do look around the areas to avoid double topics.:) Pretty much everything current and previous related to WoT has been discussed here previously, which somewhat explains why we're so "dead" nowadays.

If you got any questions related to certain tanks, mechanics or tactics there's gonna be a topic about it. Anyways, questions will get answered.

1 minute ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Welcome then! Please do look around the areas to avoid double topics.:) Pretty much everything current and previous related to WoT has been discussed here previously, which somewhat explains why we're so "dead" nowadays.

If you got any questions related to certain tanks, mechanics or tactics there's gonna be a topic about it. Anyways, questions will get answered.

Thanks, cheers

Encounters like these are what make WoT so fun. 

4 hours ago, GaIahad said:

The PM, however, was from someone completely unexpected. I still don't know who they are or what they want. See for yourself.

Well played OP

@Galahad

One thing to note about wotlabs that is different than most other forums.  Here if you find an older topic thats relevant its not only appropriate but expected that you necro it.  We would rather congregate knowledge about a topic all under one thread than have a half dozen threads about the IS-7 scattered throughout the Site.

Thats why the Name and Shame thread is at almost 3K replies:

4 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

We can say he had a close encounter of the retard kind......

:megadoge:

1. Send a ticket

2. Write a sob story and how he has stimulated depression.

3 ?????

4. Profit?

Lol this guy yummykittycupcake is in my blacklist I don’t know if this is a reroll or a rename to 2... but I suspect nobody else would take a name like that otherwise. I don’t remember exactly what led him to be so memorable but it says something that I remember him after all this time. ....

I wish I saved the discussion where some moron admitted he bought an account and that's why "his stats are bad" (he did 400 dmg in an is7) and then tried to convinced me it's a joke. 

ha its that guy. I've had him on my blacklist forever, and I can't remember why. obviously this is why

Why the fuck would you blacklist these people?

This shit is fucking gold. Its something to keep you from smashing your head against the keyboard playing this game. 

This is the reason I play on the Australia/New Zealand cluster. The amount of rage and really stupid insults you get spamming unicode boxes in chat is well worth the shittier play. 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3925512#karelia-magicalflyingfox-wz-111_model_1-4

Take this game for example. 

This happens literally every time I play WoT.

Shit, it happens in Blitz with my teammates bitching me out after I do quadruple their damage and solo carry the team.

the only appropriate response to hackusations is claiming that you will hack their ticket

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0