Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
canadiantrex

Steam Discussion Forum Fucktards

9 posts in this topic

So... just get a load of this bullshit:

EolSunder iconGames.png 6 hours ago 
no you cant, they are 2 totally different games with different play styles. What games have you been playing canadian lol. 

One has stealth factors, the other doesn't. One has arti, the other doesnt'. One has limited line of sight, one doesn't. One has individual crews for each tank, the other doesn't. One has no armor hitboxes, no auto detection, no 100% team detection, one does.

Anyone who has played both games knows they are 100% different, thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard lol. Not even close to the same gameplay and tactics.

Stupid format copying...

Anyways, how the fuck do people play tons of Blitz and not know about the 50m auto spot range, vision mechanics, and I dunno wtf he's smoking regarding "armor hitboxes"

Probasb

1 hour ago, canadiantrex said:

Anyways, how the fuck do people play tons of Blitz and not know about the 50m auto spot range, vision mechanics, and I dunno wtf he's smoking regarding "armor hitboxes"

The same as they play any other games and have no idea what the fuck is going on. Most people really either are stupid because they are retards or stupid because they do not care at all.

4 hours ago, Madner Kami said:

The same as they play any other games and have no idea what the fuck is going on. Most people really either are stupid because they are retards or stupid because they do not care at all.

You left out the part where they are actually PROUD of their ignorance, they flaunt it like a badge of honor.  I blame modern politics, where politicians are NEVER wrong, they just blindly repeat the same statement over and over again, even when confronted with factual evidence face to face.  Most people give up in the face of such stubborn ignorance, which is what the idiots are counting on, since they know they have no clue about what they are saying.

3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

You left out the part where they are actually PROUD of their ignorance, they flaunt it like a badge of honor.  I blame modern politics, where politicians are NEVER wrong, they just blindly repeat the same statement over and over again, even when confronted with factual evidence face to face.  Most people give up in the face of such stubborn ignorance, which is what the idiots are counting on, since they know they have no clue about what they are saying.

I do count those under the "dumb enough to not realize how goddamn fucking stupid they are". Sometimes also under the subcategory of "Ingested too much lead as a baby", in particularly bad cases.

3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

I also just a saw a post in which someone advocated using the 122mm on the KV-3 with HE ammo cause it is "really good"

20 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

I also just a saw a post in which someone advocated using the 122mm on the KV-3 with HE ammo cause it is "really good"

at some point you have to let the retards be retards, they don't sound like they can be reasoned with anyhow

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0