kaneaaa

What's your Wot Xmas wish list?

47 posts in this topic

With Xmas fast approaching what I'm looking out on the calendar for is: 

Defender

Amx gf 

How about you? 

Defender, WZ-111, maybe Type 62 for lols

realistically I only expect to see the WZ-111, type 62 is 50/50, and I don't expect to see the defender

The 2 Grand Finals Lights.. WG already said they wont sell them anymore but hey... its WG after all...

As a collector, I'd like to see the Type 59 (yes, I said it. Somebody was going to). :)

And I don't want it to be part of some $900 bundle either.

I know it is a pretty mediocre medium these days, but it would be nice to play it a few times before I stop playing this game.

I'd rather see the one year of premium for $50 that they did last year again.  Not likely to see it again, but honestly WG when my premium time runs out I'm probably done playing and discount premium is the best way to keep that from happening

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Cocaine and hookers like every year. 

Mrs. Tanager keeps disappointing me, despite the hints I keep dropping.  Such as the note I left on the counter, "Dear Santa, please bring me hookers and blow."  Still no dice.

3 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

I'd rather see the one year of premium for $50 that they did last year again.  Not likely to see it again, but honestly WG when my premium time runs out I'm probably done playing and discount premium is the best way to keep that from happening

Literally this. If WG could just pull their heads out of their asses and realize what is completely obvious that they would make money hand-over-fist by selling premium time at 50% discount on black friday and Christmas time.

For everybody to stop thinking that WarGaming doesn't know what they are doing, and just realise they are not the group this game is designed for.

7 minutes ago, Epic said:

For everybody to stop thinking that WarGaming doesn't know what they are doing, and just realise they are not the group this game is designed for.

I have not played without a premium account in 3 years and:

FCM 50t
T26E5 P
IS-6    
T26E4    
SU-122-44
Panther/M10
T-34-85M
Cromwell B
Type 64
Rudy    
Ram II
leFH18B2
KV-220-2
Locust    
T-127

So, actually I am exactly who they are making this game for.  I just wish THEY would realize that.

the problem is that their marketing strategy shifted from long-term profits (i.e. ensuring player retention and keeping a positive rep) to making a quick buck/milking the select few sometime a few years ago.

I'd love to see WG the same it was during the first couple years I started tanks.

leFH18B2
Type 62
Type 59
AMX 13 57 GF
50% Year of Premium

Any of those show in the Advent calendar, and I'll be buying.

Fuck the "Feast", I'd pay $900 for a mode without Swedish TDs (mostly the 9 and 10.)

I remember when people bitched about hulldown IS7s, well when one of these rolls up to a flank you can literally fuck off if you can't overmatch them.

11 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

i agree, i have about 200 days left of premium (i got a fuck ton of premium a while ago from buying a year's worth + 4 jadgtiger codes before they expired for $80 bucks, thats also how i got most of my premiums)

with that being said the bundles and discounts of reason (for me ) are far and few between and its a damn shame they haven't upkeep the deals and have gotten worse rather than better or they would've had more of my money (other than gifts, i haven't spend money on WoT in a while considering the amount of premiums and premium time i have and most of the new tanks i could care less for considering i have the credit grind t26e5 and the retard proof 252u already)

the only other thing on my wish list is the vk 168 P with the 15cm meme gun at tier 8 :surprisefish:

The STRV being removed

The Derp on the Type 4/5 being removed

Paris being removed. 

santa pls

I'm waiting to see what kinda Christmas tree special mission thing they're doing this year. No way in hell am I gonna spend tens of euros in this game any more....

1 hour ago, hiipanda said:

Tournies

That would be great. Rip dance

I'd be very happy with a 50% 1 year premium, but on EU -15% is the best I can hope.

But on the other side, I wish that I could be more chilled towards the entire game and just play it for fun and not raging when a type 5 heavy snipes / oneshots me in my sheridan from 400m like yesterday...

I wish: this game would remunerate individual accomplishments more... this is the only game when I get frustrated as a result of carrying inadequacy. You can't do sh*t if your team melts away in 45 seconds and this didn't changed since I play the game.

15 hours ago, Fulvin said:

Defender, WZ-111, maybe Type 62 for lols

realistically I only expect to see the WZ-111, type 62 is 50/50, and I don't expect to see the defender

Here on ASIA we have yet another 111 marathon, this time with complimentary clown camo.

DefenDA would be great, however.