Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Errants

Help me stop playing cancer...

8 posts in this topic

There, click-baity title made.

Looking for competent players who can tolerate a little cancer in their life/platoon. I've the M37 and G.W. Tiger, both at sub 50% WR and way too many games, and both dictating to my CDO that it needs to be fixed. Wondering if anyone has low tier keepers (Luch/Ke-Ho/M5A1, etc) that they'd like to help weight the team on a 3-man platoon, because low tier arty are terrible (for me) at affecting the match with any consistency. At Tier IX, it's easier, as many more have keepers there, you just need to be able to tolerate the worst Tier IX arty piece in a 2-man platoon.

Please, help stop my addiction to food/fuel and Prem HE, and stop my infesting matches with their presence. In return you get an arty player who knows what the WASD keys are, can/will counter-battery, and enjoys inflicting pain on the enemy.

GW Tiger has 174 wins out of 355, so about 13 games to fix it, assuming current WR.

M37 has 90 wins out of 190, so about 18 games to fix that one

Off work tomorrow and Thursday, so willing to set up a time, anywhere from ~1000-1800 EST to try and unfuck these. Willing to make this a longer-term project, and not try in one session as well.

Or, just end your own pain by getting the M53/55 and just getting the stupid cancermissions done with that OP orbital laser in ez-ionlyuseonehandatatimeclickyclicky mode solo.

11 hours ago, kreigermann said:

Or, just end your own pain by getting the M53/55 and just getting the stupid cancermissions done with that OP orbital laser in ez-ionlyuseonehandatatimeclickyclicky mode solo.

One, it ain't that easy (at 2 MoE's on 53/55, and it's got a permanent spot in my garage). All the times I've longed for ANYTHING close to a KV-2's accuracy...

Two, this isn't for campaign personal missions, this is for my own CDO... I want to have every tank with at least 1 "Ace" Mastery, 50%+ WR, and 10x Tier in battles. These two have FAR exceeded how long I wanted to play them.

Ah... I misinterpreted. The only times I played arty was to get the femcrew. I also two marked the 53/55 while grinding missions.... only reason I haven’t sold it is the potential of another campaign set coming at some point. 

I need to run my T49 because I want to got gud at choding, but you're already on my friends list so :P

I actually have drug the Luchs and Matilda out of retirement lately to just avoid all of the holiday retardedness in the try-hard tiers.  Sadly, I am bad and you may tire of carrying me on your spindly arty undercarriage.

As for tier IX, I have many, I love them all, I probably don't do them justice. 

Yo, for tier 9, use the stockest gun possible, it shoots faster. In my opinion it's better since you basically play arty for stuns now instead of damage. I did arty 15 on my first game switching the big gun for the stock one on the 53/55, and I used the stock gun on the tier 8 gw and both were doing well for me over 60% and nobody would toon with me (because cancer wagons)

the lower tier monstrosity, good luck m8, there's crazy people when you go that low

8 hours ago, Veo said:

Yo, for tier 9, use the stockest gun possible, it shoots faster. In my opinion it's better since you basically play arty for stuns now instead of damage. I did arty 15 on my first game switching the big gun for the stock one on the 53/55, and I used the stock gun on the tier 8 gw and both were doing well for me over 60% and nobody would toon with me (because cancer wagons)

the lower tier monstrosity, good luck m8, there's crazy people when you go that low

I've been running the 15cm for a bit now, with full prem HE. It has actually helped, more for the quicker reload and aim time, given the limited traverse on it.

Agreed on the Tier IV's, though... gameplay there is very fast, very brutal, and very dumb.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0