kaneaaa

Any thoughts on the t92 light tank- Premium tier 8?

140 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Masterpupil2 said:

Reading this makes me remember you showing me your stream for the first time. An angry aussie is a scary aussie

My feelings about this tank

VCM2nOf.png

Did you guy’s see that it has something like 14deg/s of hull rotation on rough terrain (that’s HT level) ? Even though it has something like 50+base and INCREDIBLE ground resistance.

Why you may ask ? Because LOL, WG formula for hull rotation on different terrain.

For comparison pretty much all T8 lights have ~27deg/sec rotation on rough, even though they have worse base rotation and worse terrain resistance.

The IS-3 turns faster on rough then the T92. :gachi:

111-5a HEAT 340 pen 490 alpha 4,800 credits

110e5 HEAT 340 pen, 400 alpha 4,400 credits

Object 140 HEAT 330 pen 320 alpha 4,800 credits

E100 HEAT 334 pen 750 alpha 6,000 credits

T92 HEAT 210 pen 150 alpha 5,600 credits

:money:

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

T92 HEAT 210 pen 150 alpha 5,600 credits

MFW its my T92 versus a 1 hp E100 (got a heat shell through the un-angled flat e100 side and RNG said no to the kill) and a half health Type 4 with only 8 shitty heat rounds left... reset the 1 hp e100 with HE and played for the draw...#notfun

2 hours ago, DHP said:

The IS-3 turns faster on rough then the T92.

I initially thought it was an error surrounding updating the engine HP, however messing with the traverse calculations its just how it works out...

Yeah.... on balance im gonna say pass.... anyway crew training wise im much more interested in what the t44 lwt is going to offer... 

54 minutes ago, kaneaaa said:

what the t44 lwt is going to offer... 

Like the proposed ELC EVEN: 380m base view range against tricked out tiers 9s and 10s. At least the T92 can genuinely outspot stuff.

I only have 17 battles in it and I am only a wn1500 player. But I had a lot of fun in it. And had no problems with pen so far. 

Go where the lights and meds go and you can pen most things

On 4.12.2017 at 2:21 PM, CraBeatOff said:

I would solo 2-3% higher with 65 kph and 2500 base dpm. That would be OP in WG's eyes, because then I'd be doing as well in a LT and I do in a HT, and they simply cannot abide that. 

I think it comes from the fact pubbies are more confused when a light carries the game since it's usually unvisible then so they will cry hacks and when a heavy stomps them they can blame OP tanks and RNG.

On 5.12.2017 at 1:22 AM, sohojacques said:

Like the proposed ELC EVEN: 380m base view range against tricked out tiers 9s and 10s. At least the T92 can genuinely outspot stuff.

A Type64 will outspot it so you have problems even at lower tiers. Not to mention pray someone doesn't put optics on the lowe because he is tryharding. 

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

I think it comes from the fact pubbies are more confused when a light carries the game since it's usually unvisible then so they will cry hacks and when a heavy stomps them they can blame OP tanks and RNG.

A Type64 will outspot it so you have problems even at lower tiers. Not to mention pray someone doesn't put optics on the lowe because he is tryharding. 

Very good camo can  make up for low view range.

35 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

Very good camo can  make up for low view range.

Yeah I agree with that. How good is the EVEN camo? The thing is t92 also has very good camo though. 

12 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah I agree with that. How good is the EVEN camo? The thing is t92 also has very good camo though. 

I expect a 40%+ with a decked out crew and paint.

20 minutes ago, Madner Kami said:

I expect a 40%+ with a decked out crew and paint.

yeah, for comparison the 13 90 is much bigger and has 37% camo all kitted out, so the ELC EVEN should have 40% minimum. it doesn't seem to have much going for it, so it had better be invisible

HsVHJAs.png

(it's so cute though!)

1 hour ago, Fulvin said:

yeah, for comparison the 13 90 is much bigger and has 37% camo all kitted out, so the ELC EVEN should have 40% minimum. it doesn't seem to have much going for it, so it had better be invisible

HsVHJAs.png

(it's so cute though!)

It would still be super difficult to play since it will be hard to judge how close you can get with a blind tank with broken camo. Not to mention if an enemy med decides to yolo you then he has less distance to cover once you are spotted.

On 12/6/2017 at 8:41 AM, hazzgar said:

Not to mention pray someone doesn't put optics on the lowe because he is tryharding. 

Why would I run my Lowe w/o optics?