kaneaaa

Any thoughts on the t92 light tank- Premium tier 8?

178 posts in this topic

Tank is back up this week, still worth the buy? Seems fun but I need to work on my LT gameplay.

16 hours ago, ZXrage said:

Tank is back up this week, still worth the buy? Seems fun but I need to work on my LT gameplay.

Yes, worth it.  It's a prem scout that can really scout.  Solid mobility, good VR (400 base), pew pew gun that handles just fine.  Unlike the blackdog, you don't have to dish out damage to earn in it, you can kemp bush and spot when bottom tier, zoom around and murder people when top.

On 2/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

I thought about picking up this tank as a T49 crew trainer and I'm a little sad I didn't

Fuckin joke's on me lmao it's on sale.

I bought it at the beginning of the weekend when someone let me know it was like 30bucks for the week.  I've only had one decent scouty battle in it so far since I've only had one battle on a map that is actually scout-oriented (campinovka, of course).  Haven't broken 100k credits in a match yet for that reason, but I got close in that Campinovka battle with 3.5k assisted and 1.2k damage.  Managed to outspot the enemy T49 too while sitting in the open, was pretty fuckin great.  I still need to get a handle on how close I can get to things before getting zapped, but so far I've been enjoying it even with the mediocre map rotation it's been getting for me

I get 502 VR with my T49's crew and cola.  I'm not sure what my current camo value is, it was like 36 or 38 or something before food.  The gun, of course, is hot garbage; it's not completely unworkable, but you're generally better off not firing it if you aren't spotted yet.  It's a very fun tank and it makes me sort of regret not picking up the ELC EVEN 90 now...

but I have no use for an EVEN 90, unlike this where I can make my T49 crew even more brokenly good than they already are.