Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightmareMk9

TankRewards for DEC requires a Win. WG F-d up again

10 posts in this topic

Me either, but being polite rather than caustic on the official boards, especially when dealing with employees who may or may not have made the error, nor have the ability to immediately repair it... That seems like a better option than being an abrasive fucktard.

I figure I'll just wait til they reward me with another girl commander.  At this rate the glass ceiling in my garage is a distant memory.

This is still way less of a fuckup than Day 19. One win (or 3, if you want all 3 missions) is a huge difference from 30, and the fuckup is on the tankrewards site, not the official WoT portal. And it's not part of a mission with a single huge payoff at the end that people planned two weeks ahead of time how to complete. Yes, it's a fuckup, and after Day 19 they should be hyper alert for it right now, but this isn't even close to the same scale.

Yeah, they fixed it on Day 1, so I can just skip the whole event.  Day19 earned me 4.8M credits, and I didn't spend a dime, so I shouldn't bitch too much.

My issue is that they do this all the time.  How hard is it to double check the events before you post them?

The only thing that bothers me is that the rewards aren't really exciting (outside of the boosters) 

I've never paid attention to this tankrewards.com stuff. Looking over the prizes, the Pz II J is the only one that really interests, and it's at the lowest level. How horrific are the odds on those random crates?

I've won the T-28-30.

If you don't play enough to earn anything then just ignore the site.

If you play 2-3 nights a week, then you are just leaving free stuff on the table.

Since the event started, I've probably received 15,000 gold and Millions of credits worth of consumables and equipment.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0