Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTrojanWarrior

Gold and what should I use it for?

6 posts in this topic

In the past I've always used gold to get free xp to free xp straight to the top tier vehicles. I have a feeling I could use it much better and effectively. Is their any suggestions on how to better use gold?

Premium Time > Demounting Equipment > Premium Tanks > Crew Role Retraining > Crew Skill Retraining > Converting Free Exp to skip Modules > Converting to Credits > Buying Ammo/Consumables > Converting Free Exp to Skip Tanks

My not so humble opinion.

1 hour ago, Errants said:

Premium Time > Demounting Equipment > Premium Tanks > Converting Free Exp to skip Modules > crew skill retraining >Converting free xp to skip low tier tanks > crew training for the tank > Converting to Credits > Buying Ammo/Consumables > Converting Free Exp to Skip Tanks

My not so humble opinion.

38 minutes ago, TAdoo87 said:

Pointing out some shit I left out...

Thanks, edited.

The biggest profit is easily demounting equipment, 10 gold turns into up to 300k credits. This is however only useful while grinding tanks really, as I personally buy a lot of equipment on discount for keeper tanks and things I know I'll be using like Medium Caliber Rammers, Vert Stab 1+2 etc, Vents 3 etc the value of demounting goes down quite a bit in the first place since I don't actually lose credits for destroying them. 

The most important use by far is resetting crew skills for 6th and BiA. You don't want to be losing 10% off all accumulated XP. When retraining crews for a new tank, you can use credits, because then you'll only lose 10% of the primary qualification.

If you remove equipment, do it for gold. I rarely remove equipment at all, because I tend to just sell the tanks that have the equipment mounted on them. It depends on how much credits you have, and how quickly you want to progress. I've never converted free XP, because I prefer to slowly grind it through playing.

Premium time is great to buy for gold if you only play seriously every now and then.

Camo, especially summer camo, is worth it for keeper tanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0