Fedaykin89

And then they said "WOT IS P2W!"

77 posts in this topic

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3986293#ruinberg-fedaykin89-wz-111

- WZ-111, free Tier 8 Premium (and possibly my highest credit earning one) from marathons
- Free Premium Account from March of Nations (git gud, scrubs)
- Credit boosters from... something!
- HURR DURR PREMIUM AMMO IS PAY2WIN! - exactly 0 HEAT shells were used in this game
- last cent payed to WG was some good 3 years ago so I could afford some garage slots (for about... 3 euro? bought by SMS?)

TL;DR - Suck it, pubbies! You can't "buy" skill!

P.S.: I'm not saying I'm terribly skilled or anything. Just that I'm so sick & tired of all that bullshit.

My full prem ammo spamming 13 57 and type64 say hello to your theory

Any and all opinions you ever had on the game aren't anything I could possibly take seriously after your hilarious TD rant

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

My full prem ammo spamming 13 57 and type64 say hello to your theory

Lowe is good for the full prem spam tryhard setup, too.

defender. chrysler. skorpion. patriot. lowe. etc. ???????????????????????

5 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

defender. chrysler. skorpion. patriot. lowe.

No because a good battle without sprem in a wz...

One battle is really shitty evidence. It's like saying "The Defender is underpowered because I got matched up against a bunch of Tier Xs one time and only got 1500 damage" or something silly.

In other news, good job. I'd like to see how the WZ-111 fares in tier X MM without gold. That would be interesting.

WELP, CANT ARGUE AGAINST THAT, TIME TO SELL MY DEFENDER AND REBUY MY STOCK T-34-1 AND ENJOY TIER 10 MATCHMAKING WITH IT!

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

No because a good battle without sprem in a wz...

the point of this thread is so bad it deserves to be in the garbage can for garbage cans

Its fine, we all know the TVP VTU will beat a Defender. Proof enough that WoT is not P2W. 

I wasn't sure how much of this thread was for real or just an attempted troll.

15 hours ago, Tanager said:

Lowe is good for the full prem spam tryhard setup, too.

Yeah but full prem lowe is still not much better than some other tech tree tanks going full prem. amx 13 57 is broken as fuck without prem ammo and prem ammo bumps it's penetration by 33% to 194 from sub 150. 

To give you a comparison how much p2w is that - 3 mark reqs for the t8 lowe and t7 amx are close to THE SAME. 

14 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

defender. chrysler. skorpion. patriot. lowe. etc. ???????????????????????

Lowe is balanced. It's just comfy. 

41 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah but full prem lowe is still not much better than some other tech tree tanks going full prem. amx 13 57 is broken as fuck without prem ammo and prem ammo bumps it's penetration by 33% to 194 from sub 150.

13 75 goes from 144 to 202.  Not sure what that does to your comparison, but that's a bigger bump than the 13 57 (143 to 195).

Full prem Lowe is financially doable, esp. with prem. account b/c of the huge credit multiplier.  You also tend to spam shots less than you might in the 13 57.  And the Lowe can pretty much crap all over its closest comparision, the Tiger II and is arguably superior to the KV4 overall.  Sprem pen on the t32 is pitiable. But it's not just about being stronger, it's about being financially feasible.

18 hours ago, Kolni said:

Any and all opinions you ever had on the game aren't anything I could possibly take seriously after your hilarious TD rant

Link? I kinda forgot it.

7 hours ago, Tanager said:

13 75 goes from 144 to 202.  Not sure what that does to your comparison, but that's a bigger bump than the 13 57 (143 to 195).

Full prem Lowe is financially doable, esp. with prem. account b/c of the huge credit multiplier.  You also tend to spam shots less than you might in the 13 57.  And the Lowe can pretty much crap all over its closest comparision, the Tiger II and is arguably superior to the KV4 overall.  Sprem pen on the t32 is pitiable. But it's not just about being stronger, it's about being financially feasible.

why on gods earth would you have a need to spam apcr in a lowe, t34, or any other high pen premium

idk who said it but they're stupid, i could understand half and half but with the ammo capacity (iits well over 60 and you don't have much RoF) of the lowe you have literally no need for a only apcr loadout as your AP is almost on par with tier X at tier 8, it has really solid pen and accuracy and it would be a waste of credits to predominantly run APCR on a tank with such high pen is a waste (im not saying never use gold but very few times have i actually had a need for it and that's generally for super-heavies which are designed to have stupid armor, but they don't make up the majority of a team on an average game, even bottom tier it isn't that bad if you pick your fights and not solo a tier X or something just as dumb)

3 hours ago, lordawesome7 said:

why on gods earth would you have a need to spam apcr in a lowe, t34, or any other high pen premium

Let me illustrate. 

JgxwHX9.png

CNP5MWE.png

Do you need more? 

Also low base DPM requires hitting and penning targets! When teams are absolute shit i think it's worth it to spam APCR than losing battles. Not necessarily full APCR but still close to full.

By that logic E-50 AP is sufficient. Which we all know it's a fuckin joke.  

20 hours ago, Tanager said:

Yeah but the 13 57 is also better than the 13 75 in many other areas. 

As for the Lowe yeah it's better than Tiger II and KV4 - the 2 weakest t8 heavies. Don't get me wrong I love the Lowe but acording to performance stats it is balanced. IS3 is still better. VK1001p is still much better even if annoying to play for good players, Caern is much better, 

13 hours ago, lordawesome7 said:

idk who said it but they're stupid, i could understand half and half but with the ammo capacity (iits well over 60 and you don't have much RoF) of the lowe you have literally no need for a only apcr loadout as your AP is almost on par with tier X at tier 8, it has really solid pen and accuracy and it would be a waste of credits to predominantly run APCR on a tank with such high pen is a waste (im not saying never use gold but very few times have i actually had a need for it and that's generally for super-heavies which are designed to have stupid armor, but they don't make up the majority of a team on an average game, even bottom tier it isn't that bad if you pick your fights and not solo a tier X or something just as dumb)

Lowe has enough ammo to not have full acpr even if you only spam that but when 3 marking it's just faster. Why waste time? Also that shell speed + that accuracy is just pure comfort

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Yeah but the 13 57 is also better than the 13 75 in many other areas. 

As for the Lowe yeah it's better than Tiger II and KV4 - the 2 weakest t8 heavies. Don't get me wrong I love the Lowe but acording to performance stats it is balanced. IS3 is still better. VK1001p is still much better even if annoying to play for good players, Caern is much better, 

Lowe has enough ammo to not have full acpr even if you only spam that but when 3 marking it's just faster. Why waste time? Also that shell speed + that accuracy is just pure comfort

As self proclaimed #1 lowe driver, who was pwning with the lowe before it got buffed AND still has the 3e highest winratio in the lowe, while ONLY playing it solo (68.5% after 213 games)

KV4 > Lowe and KT > Lowe

Most people in this game have serious l2p issues, and the KV4 is the 100 ton proof that really, most ppl have l2p issues...

No red line dmg leeching / autoloader / other retard tektiks to save your sorry ass / wn8, its you + the tank vs 29 other retards, head on you will fight and either win or loose and the strong will survive while the weak will suffer (and hate).

You need to be a good tank driver, in the spirit of how the game is ment to be played** to master the KB-4, most ppl suck, and thus KV4 is hated...

**: wot is about tanks slugging it out head on, and best driver / tank should win, camo, ``vision``, autoloaders and gold shells are tools for faggets / try hards / wannabee`s, remove those, and 99.99% cant play for shit. and the KV4 is proof that really, most people have serioue l2p issues...

ps: the same also applies to the KT, its so good, if the IS3 wasnt so OP, KT might be the best tier 8 (Mle 49 is the only real competitor, defender is simply to derpy + other cons)

37 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

As self proclaimed #1 lowe driver, who was pwning with the lowe before it got buffed AND still has the 3e highest winratio in the lowe, while ONLY playing it solo (68.5% after 213 games)

KV4 > Lowe and KT > Lowe

Most people in this game have serious l2p issues, and the KV4 is the 100 ton proof that really, most ppl have l2p issues...

No red line dmg leeching / autoloader / other retard tektiks to save your sorry ass / wn8, its you + the tank vs 29 other retards, head on you will fight and either win or loose and the strong will survive while the weak will suffer (and hate).

You need to be a good tank driver, in the spirit of how the game is ment to be played** to master the KB-4, most ppl suck, and thus KV4 is hated...

**: wot is about tanks slugging it out head on, and best driver / tank should win, camo, ``vision``, autoloaders and gold shells are tools for faggets / try hards / wannabee`s, remove those, and 99.99% cant play for shit. and the KV4 is proof that really, most people have serioue l2p issues...

ps: the same also applies to the KT, its so good, if the IS3 wasnt so OP, KT might be the best tier 8 (Mle 49 is the only real competitor, defender is simply to derpy + other cons)

GM I often agree with you but you are talking about how much you like each tank. I am talking how good it performs in the hands of most players. A tank is not good if most people playing it need to as you put it "l2p"