Fedaykin89

And then they said "WOT IS P2W!"

77 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, hazzgar said:

GM I often agree with you but you are talking about how much you like each tank. I am talking how good it performs in the hands of most players. A tank is not good if most people playing it need to as you put it "l2p"

mweah, i exaggerated a bit, but the lowe is massive overhyped atm, yes, its quite good, but its not better as KV4 / KT (all roughly equal)

Lowe is perhaps a bit better when you platoon, because then you get more tier 10 fights / your anchor role works better, but when top tier, the extra dpm / raw ``power`` of the KV4 are worth more

ps: the KT`s main advantage over lowe is the better gun handling / more dpm / faster, the lowes only real advantage`s are actually better turret armor and -10 instead of -8 gun depression (which is significant)

51 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

mweah, i exaggerated a bit, but the lowe is massive overhyped atm, yes, its quite good, but its not better as KV4 / KT (all roughly equal)

Lowe is perhaps a bit better when you platoon, because then you get more tier 10 fights / your anchor role works better, but when top tier, the extra dpm / raw ``power`` of the KV4 are worth more

ps: the KT`s main advantage over lowe is the better gun handling / more dpm / faster, the lowes only real advantage`s are actually better turret armor and -10 instead of -8 gun depression (which is significant)

I thought the first post was just a troll so I didn't bother responding to it...

The Löwe is overhyped but comparing it to the Tiger 2 or KV-4 is just an insult to it.

Both of them get similar acceleration to the Löwe with the Tiger only getting slightly higher topspeed and traversespeed whereas the KV-4 is just a complete joke.

As for as the firepower is concerned, the DPM-difference doesn't matter too much (it goes from absolute trash to regular trash, you will just end up trading shots anyway), KTs gunhandeling does matter but not nearly as much as the ability to actually bounce the enemy.

The KV-4 is again a complete joke in that department, I will take the Löwe gunhandeling anyday over the complete joke of a gun the KV-4 gets, that small increase in DPM does not make up for the cancerous gunhandeling it gets.

Also, the ability to not get autopenned through the turretfront and/or upperplate is actually a useful thing to have despite what many people seem to believe, especially on these sluggish tanks.

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

And Lowe's ability to hold a flank when hulldown or sidescraping while the KT is just a supporting tank that can bully only lower tier that dont have 122mm guns. I mean comparing the 2 never really convinced me. They are different tanks

23 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

I thought the first post was just a troll so I didn't bother responding to it...

The Löwe is overhyped but comparing it to the Tiger 2 or KV-4 is just an insult to it.

Both of them get similar acceleration to the Löwe with the Tiger only getting slightly higher topspeed and traversespeed whereas the KV-4 is just a complete joke.

As for as the firepower is concerned, the DPM-difference doesn't matter too much (it goes from absolute trash to regular trash, you will just end up trading shots anyway), KTs gunhandeling does matter but not nearly as much as the ability to actually bounce the enemy.

The KV-4 is again a complete joke in that department, I will take the Löwe gunhandeling anyday over the complete joke of a gun the KV-4 gets, that small increase in DPM does not make up for the cancerous gunhandeling it gets.

Also, the ability to not get autopenned through the turretfront and/or upperplate is actually a useful thing to have despite what many people seem to believe, especially on these sluggish tanks.

dpm wise its 9.91 vs 8.59 vs 8.5, so KV4 gets 1.4 sec faster reload (or 16%)

This combined with the sligtly higher hitpoints make the KV4 the best 1 vs1 tank of tier 8 (the rld speed, alpha dmg and hp are all at a perfect sweet spot)

Mobility wise, the KV4 is also not rly slower as the lowe, only real advantage of the lowe is the higher downhill speed + on solid pavement it will be a tad faster, but the KV4 will do better when making slight turns / zig zagging

Amour wise, the Lowe has the weakest UFP (KT is also 150mm, but better angle, with a smaller lfp...) while the KV4 gets 180mm, with autobounce plate (and smaller profile)

The lowe really shines due to its turret armour, this makes it a better sidescrape as the KT (no risk of getting shot in the face) and much better at hull down fights as the KV4

But in a sidescraping contest? the KV4 can stick out its ass, and 80% of the players will shoot that, bounce, and allow you to crawl out of cover and shoot them safely + the rld is fast enough to trade 2vs1 vs many people (especially stuff like E75, with slow rld)

22 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

And Lowe's ability to hold a flank when hulldown or sidescraping while the KT is just a supporting tank that can bully only lower tier that dont have 122mm guns. I mean comparing the 2 never really convinced me. They are different tanks

the weakness against 122mm is vastly overblown, i get shot in my turret roof perhaps once every 10 games, if not even less, its about as common as getting shot on your IS3 roof (nobody does that either, reason: because retard)

17 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Let me illustrate. 

JgxwHX9.png

CNP5MWE.png

Do you need more? 

Also low base DPM requires hitting and penning targets! When teams are absolute shit i think it's worth it to spam APCR than losing battles. Not necessarily full APCR but still close to full.

By that logic E-50 AP is sufficient. Which we all know it's a fuckin joke.  

E 50 is a tier 9 and it has less pen that the lowe; thats a pretty stupid thing to bring up

also i literally mentioned super heavies but nice bringing up a straw man as the basis of your argument, you aren't going to see 6 type 5s in a lowe, that can't happen in 3 5 7 MM so if you really can't deal with it, you should've of put yourself in that position

its your fucking game so you can play like shit for all i care but don't bother bringing up an argument if you can't read past a sentence

15 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

This combined with the sligtly higher hitpoints make the KV4 the best 1 vs1 tank of tier 8 (the rld speed, alpha dmg and hp are all at a perfect sweet spot)

Again, the increase in DPM doesn't matter as the small increase in DPM will completly disappear when you factor in the cancerous gunhandeling the KV-4 has.

Also, the 1 vs 1 scenario only works in your head, if you factor in usage of terrain and other players the KV-4 will get shat on as every idiot and their mother will just autopen the turretfront.

27 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Mobility wise, the KV4 is also not rly slower as the lowe, only real advantage of the lowe is the higher downhill speed + on solid pavement it will be a tad faster, but the KV4 will do better when making slight turns / zig zagging

It is slower (The Löwe can actually reach its topspeed on flat terrain), the Löwe faster on any terrain type and slope (though it is still a slow brick) and it turns even slower than the Löwe so I don't even know

what you were smoking when you were writing the last point.

31 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Amour wise, the Lowe has the weakest UFP (KT is also 150mm, but better angle, with a smaller lfp...) while the KV4 gets 180mm, with autobounce plate (and smaller profile)

Not it fucking doesnt have the weakest UFP.

It gets by far the best UFP, having the same thickness as the KT but with a BETTER angle, not worse (Löwe gets 230 EFA vs 210 on the KT and the lower plate on both the KT and Löwe (atleast the weak part) are about the same size), and saying that the KV-4 UFP is better than Löwe UFP is just as retarded as saying Type 5 Heavy UFP is better than Maus UFP because 260mm > 200mm.

The only places where the KV-4 armor beats the Löwe-armor are the LFP and Side-armor, both of which will only help you against lower tiers which you will only see once in a blue moon thanks to glorious tier 8 matchmaking.

Everyone else with half a brain will just shoot straight through your turretfront.

47 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

But in a sidescraping contest? the KV4 can stick out its ass, and 80% of the players will shoot that, bounce, and allow you to crawl out of cover and shoot them safely + the rld is fast enough to trade 2vs1 vs many people (especially stuff like E75, with slow rld)

The same argument can be made about every fucking tank in the game that doesn't get overmatched in the side.

When discussing strengths/weaknesses you put both players on the same skill level, otherwise you end up with retarded discussions about how the Defender isn't op because even a TVP VTU can beat it assuming the TVP is a goldspaming unicunt and the Defender is a mouthbreathing retard that plays with a trackpad instead of a mouse.

Last but not least both the Tiger 2 and KV-4 consistently perform below average across all skill levels across all servers unlike the Löwe:

http://wot-news.com/game/tankinfo/en/eu/germany/G51_Lowe

http://wot-news.com/game/tankinfo/en/eu/ussr/R73_KV4

http://wot-news.com/game/tankinfo/en/eu/germany/G16_PzVIB_Tiger_II

And saying "the players just need to learn how to play it" is a null argument.

Just because you are a fetishist for a shitty ass tank that doesn't mean it is any good.

31 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

Again, the increase in DPM doesn't matter as the small increase in DPM will completly disappear when you factor in the cancerous gunhandeling the KV-4 has.

On range a Lowe wins, close / medium range, the KV4 has extra dpm compensates / is worth more

Also, the 1 vs 1 scenario only works in your head, if you factor in usage of terrain and other players the KV-4 will get shat on as every idiot and their mother will just autopen the turretfront.

It is slower (The Löwe can actually reach its topspeed on flat terrain), the Löwe faster on any terrain type and slope (though it is still a slow brick) and it turns even slower than the Löwe so I don't even know

KV4 has better hp/ton and better terrain stats (but no stock engine) speed wise, the crew will matter more (i have all mobility skills on KV4, not on lowe / kt crew)

what you were smoking when you were writing the last point.

Not it fucking doesnt have the weakest UFP.

It gets by far the best UFP, having the same thickness as the KT but with a BETTER angle, not worse (Löwe gets 230 EFA vs 210 on the KT and the lower plate on both the KT and Löwe (atleast the weak part) are about the same size), and saying that the KV-4 UFP is better than Löwe UFP is just as retarded as saying Type 5 Heavy UFP is better than Maus UFP because 260mm > 200mm.

My bad, i used memore, but Lowe has 55 deg and KT 50 (and not the other way around) making KT the weakest lfp

The only places where the KV-4 armor beats the Löwe-armor are the LFP and Side-armor, both of which will only help you against lower tiers which you will only see once in a blue moon thanks to glorious tier 8 matchmaking.

Everyone else with half a brain will just shoot straight through your turretfront.

The same argument can be made about every fucking tank in the game that doesn't get overmatched in the side.

No, only KV4 and Maus can do this, these are the only 2 tanks that dont need autobounce to bounce stuff, so you can angle your side so much, morons start shooting it (and not your turret front)

When discussing strengths/weaknesses you put both players on the same skill level, otherwise you end up with retarded discussions about how the Defender isn't op because even a TVP VTU can beat it assuming the TVP is a goldspaming unicunt and the Defender is a mouthbreathing retard that plays with a trackpad instead of a mouse.

You dont, since 90% of the players is a fkn retard. so its about good player vs moron and not about good player vs good player

2 hours ago, lordawesome7 said:

E 50 is a tier 9 and it has less pen that the lowe; thats a pretty stupid thing to bring up

also i literally mentioned super heavies but nice bringing up a straw man as the basis of your argument, you aren't going to see 6 type 5s in a lowe, that can't happen in 3 5 7 MM so if you really can't deal with it, you should've of put yourself in that position

its your fucking game so you can play like shit for all i care but don't bother bringing up an argument if you can't read past a sentence

With MM as is, you'll be most of the time at bottom. So you'll see lots of Type 4/5, E3's, JPE100's, E100's, Krangan's and so on.

E-50 has better gun handling and almost twice DPM, so you can miss shot or two. On the other hand lowe can't afford missing and not penning targets. 

When you are top tier it's ok.

But if you see that as strawing good for you, it's not that lowe didn't received quite some buffs to be competitive. 

1 hour ago, mistervanni said:

now, the noob question: what do u refer as the KT ? from russian translit? kingtiger?

King Tiger. Tiger II.

Lowe is better than the Tiger II and KV-4. KV-4's armour profile makes it a bit of a pain to play while the Lowe is a bit more flexible with its hull and turret. 

Doesn't help ASIA server is all gold-spam so KV-4's armour is pretty useless. 

37 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

With MM as is, you'll be most of the time at bottom. So you'll see lots of Type 4/5, E3's, JPE100's, E100's, Krangan's and so on.

E-50 has better gun handling and almost twice DPM, so you can miss shot or two. On the other hand lowe can't afford missing and not penning targets. 

But if you see that as strawing good for you, it's not that lowe didn't received quite some buffs to be competitive. 

if you have OCD about you're wn8 than missing shots would be an issue but just running full AP 9/10 is going to be more profitable than spamming apcr, and the lowe has great gun handling and if you actually get in a nice hulldown or side scrap position you can aim down your shots pretty well

it sounds like to me you're more of a medium player than a heavy player because a good heavy regardless of tier will put himself where he can maximize their firepower and armor; the lowe of which has both in very outstanding values and great accuracy at the raw trade off of DPM, its a very effective machine in the right hands

this is an old replay (i think before its major buff) and i used it quite well besides a few minor mistakes

I'm going to need to upgrade my Patron status if posts like these keep popping up that require so many negs followed by a plethora of +1s.  Kudos to wotlabs for this christmas miracle that has alleviated an otherwise boring morning.

18 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

I'm pretty sure 907 and t22 don't need autobounce on a reverse sidescrape. Also is4. 

Also you tend to forgive too much on the tanks you like. KV4 isn't best 1 vs 1. It's only good against baddies 1 vs 1 but then again so is vk1001p and it's also good vs 2 or 3 tanks thanks to better armor layout and more alpha. 

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

I'm pretty sure 907 and t22 don't need autobounce on a reverse sidescrape. Also is4. 

Also you tend to forgive too much on the tanks you like. KV4 isn't best 1 vs 1. It's only good against baddies 1 vs 1 but then again so is vk1001p and it's also good vs 2 or 3 tanks thanks to better armor layout and more alpha. 

Reverse side scrape is gimmick and you need atleast 150mm of armour to be able to angle without autobounce±

• Angle:                          70    65   60   55   50
  • Armor against AP:       328 280 247 222 204
  • Armor against APCR:  367 306 265 236 214
  • Armor against HEAT:  576 470 400 351  316

you can angle 45 degress, and STILL bounce a ton of shells, and at 55 deg (thats 15 more as autobounce!) your imprevious to IS6 gold ammo.

a KV4 has enogh armour, that half the tanks at tier 6-7 cant penetrate you at all with AP except from the rear (under flat angle)

The 1vs1 thing is unicum vs unicum, both penetrate each shell, KV4 needs 5 hits to kill a 1600 hp tank, and he needs 34 sec flat for that, a lowe needs 39.64 sec for the same, against IS3, which can kill a Lowe in 4 hits with a little luck) or KV4 with a lot of luck, thats the difference between winning or losing (IS3 needs 33.42 sec for 3 reloads)

Its ofc all theoretical, but so is the mm, you get ``fair teams``, only over thousands of games, not over streaks of 10 or 20, and the exact same also applies here, in individual games this wont matter, but over the course of thousands of games, it will...

ps: yeah, IS4 can do that same, but for example ST-1 cant, and neither can type 4 or 5

18 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Imo this is vastly overblown, solo tier 8 i dont see that much tier 10, and even in platoon it depends a lot (yesterday, on sunday fucking evening, we got almost no tier 10, the amount of god awefull teams was ofc stunning, but tier 10 was not that bad

ps: triple platoon might be different, but i havent played that in months

12 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

Imo this is vastly overblown, solo tier 8 i dont see that much tier 10, and even in platoon it depends a lot (yesterday, on sunday fucking evening, we got almost no tier 10, the amount of god awefull teams was ofc stunning, but tier 10 was not that bad

ps: triple platoon might be different, but i havent played that in months

Remember you are 13# DPG on EU and 3# WR, so this isn't applicable to you obviously. 

39 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

The fact that yesterday i played 19 matches in my freshly bought lorraine - all solo, and out of those 19,  2 matches were not tier 10, tells me that you got all of mine top tier games lol. And those 2 were full tier 8 games, so literally i didn't see a tank that was lower tier than me. in 19 games...

1 hour ago, 3MAJ86 said:

The fact that yesterday i played 19 matches in my freshly bought lorraine - all solo, and out of those 19,  2 matches were not tier 10, tells me that you got all of mine top tier games lol. And those 2 were full tier 8 games, so literally i didn't see a tank that was lower tier than me. in 19 games...

hehe

On the other hand, if i play tier 10 (which i barely ever do, because fuck tier 10) Im like NEVER EVER TOP TIER EVER (so never tier 8 tards to shoot at)

last time i did something like 15 tier 10 games in a row, it was 12x tier 10 only and 3x with some tier 9, i dont think i ever see tier 8 tanks when playing tier 10 in platoon

ps: and tier 8 spmm seems to truly get fucked now aswell, nothing but either games with 15 tier 8 or 5 tier 9 tanks, where you are thus forced to shoot HEAT (or get owned by tards)

3 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Reverse side scrape is gimmick and you need atleast 150mm of armour to be able to angle without autobounce±

• Angle:                          70    65   60   55   50
  • Armor against AP:       328 280 247 222 204
  • Armor against APCR:  367 306 265 236 214
  • Armor against HEAT:  576 470 400 351  316

you can angle 45 degress, and STILL bounce a ton of shells, and at 55 deg (thats 15 more as autobounce!) your imprevious to IS6 gold ammo.

a KV4 has enogh armour, that half the tanks at tier 6-7 cant penetrate you at all with AP except from the rear (under flat angle)

The 1vs1 thing is unicum vs unicum, both penetrate each shell, KV4 needs 5 hits to kill a 1600 hp tank, and he needs 34 sec flat for that, a lowe needs 39.64 sec for the same, against IS3, which can kill a Lowe in 4 hits with a little luck) or KV4 with a lot of luck, thats the difference between winning or losing (IS3 needs 33.42 sec for 3 reloads)

Its ofc all theoretical, but so is the mm, you get ``fair teams``, only over thousands of games, not over streaks of 10 or 20, and the exact same also applies here, in individual games this wont matter, but over the course of thousands of games, it will...

ps: yeah, IS4 can do that same, but for example ST-1 cant, and neither can type 4 or 5

I know reverse sidescrape is a gimmick but both 907 and t22 can bait shots into overangled sides like a boss. 

As for 1 vs1 AND you pen all shots this is a big if. Sorry but there are many things that factor in whether you pen each shot and derpy gun handling of kv4 is one of them. Also kv4 armor is very strong but very unreliable. Often RNG decides if someone goes through your turret which doesn't happen in is3 and Lowe AS MUCH (big part as it happens everywhere). Also is3 has an alpha advantage and Lowe has gun handling advantage. This means those tanks have a higher chance of shooting you where they intended than you have a chance of shooting them where intended. 

Not to mention you assume a 1 vs 1 on flat ground, open space with nothing to hide in between shots and all that at relatively close range while not moving. That is a lot of ifs and a very special scenario. I get that kv4 is underetimated because of how hard it can troll the user and because it doesn't have clear easily exploitable damage farming advantages but you overhype it a bit but overall all bad handling or unreliable armor tanks are undervalued on wotlabs (Defender and Lemming claiming it's not OP despite Unis still overperforming in it, or Ferdie no one loves despite it working for everyone thanks to the hp/alpha mix)

Also one big thing the Lowe has over kv4 is View Range. Even without optics I have 460m vr on mine. While it's not important mid game it will save your life late game and will be helpfull early game.

hehe

On the other hand, if i play tier 10 (which i barely ever do, because fuck tier 10) Im like NEVER EVER TOP TIER EVER (so never tier 8 tards to shoot at)

last time i did something like 15 tier 10 games in a row, it was 12x tier 10 only and 3x with some tier 9, i dont think i ever see tier 8 tanks when playing tier 10 in platoon

ps: and tier 8 spmm seems to truly get fucked now aswell, nothing but either games with 15 tier 8 or 5 tier 9 tanks, where you are thus forced to shoot HEAT (or get owned by tards)

Strange my spmm tanks recently had good mm. Overall in the last 3-5 days on EU mid tiers had good mm which pissed me off since I'm playing lights now and I don't need that top tier crap.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

I know reverse sidescrape is a gimmick but both 907 and t22 can bait shots into overangled sides like a boss. 

As for 1 vs1 AND you pen all shots this is a big if. Sorry but there are many things that factor in whether you pen each shot and derpy gun handling of kv4 is one of them. Also kv4 armor is very strong but very unreliable. Often RNG decides if someone goes through your turret which doesn't happen in is3 and Lowe AS MUCH (big part as it happens everywhere). Also is3 has an alpha advantage and Lowe has gun handling advantage. This means those tanks have a higher chance of shooting you where they intended than you have a chance of shooting them where intended. 

Not to mention you assume a 1 vs 1 on flat ground, open space with nothing to hide in between shots and all that at relatively close range while not moving. That is a lot of ifs and a very special scenario. I get that kv4 is underetimated because of how hard it can troll the user and because it doesn't have clear easily exploitable damage farming advantages but you overhype it a bit but overall all bad handling or unreliable armor tanks are undervalued on wotlabs (Defender and Lemming claiming it's not OP despite Unis still overperforming in it, or Ferdie no one loves despite it working for everyone thanks to the hp/alpha mix)

Also one big thing the Lowe has over kv4 is View Range. Even without optics I have 460m vr on mine. While it's not important mid game it will save your life late game and will be helpfull early game.

Strange my spmm tanks recently had good mm. Overall in the last 3-5 days on EU mid tiers had good mm which pissed me off since I'm playing lights now and I don't need that top tier crap.

Oh, IS3 is still #1 tier 8, no contest.

As nr 2 i would say Mle 49 / Lowe / KV4 / KT / Defender.

With mle 49 perhaps beiing better, as any of those, except Lowe, but lowe is not really much better as the other 3, so mweah, its all around the same

ps: Mle 49 also get vastly underestimated by many, if the new heavy line will play like it, those heavys are gonna be rly good (unlike all the other new tanks we got recent)

11 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

With mle 49 perhaps beiing better, as any of those, except Lowe, but lowe is not really much better as the other 3, so mweah, its all around the same

ps: Mle 49 also get vastly underestimated by many, if the new heavy line will play like it, those heavys are gonna be rly good (unlike all the other new tanks we got recent)

I'd pick Patriot over Liberte any day. Liberte scales very bad vs higher tiers imho. If I want a meh dpm low alpha heavy I'd rather get a lowe that can sidescrape and hulldown better. Defender also is #2 for me hands down. Yeah it's derpy and it annoys unis and it may not be perfect for people 65%+ and for everyone else even purples it makes them perform above what they usually do simply by the fact that it bounces a ton and has alpha to trade. 

9 hours ago, hazzgar said:

I'd pick Patriot over Liberte any day. Liberte scales very bad vs higher tiers imho. If I want a meh dpm low alpha heavy I'd rather get a lowe that can sidescrape and hulldown better. Defender also is #2 for me hands down. Yeah it's derpy and it annoys unis and it may not be perfect for people 65%+ and for everyone else even purples it makes them perform above what they usually do simply by the fact that it bounces a ton and has alpha to trade. 

Oh, forgot about patriot (its not that common on EU(i think)) thats also a contender for best tier 8, infact, if i could buy a prem t8, it would be patriot (and not defender, despite russian heavy tanks masterrace and all)

Oh, forgot about patriot (its not that common on EU(i think)) thats also a contender for best tier 8, infact, if i could buy a prem t8, it would be patriot (and not defender, despite russian heavy tanks masterrace and all)

I'd buy a defender only because of the crews. Having a US crew trainer now makes no sense but if crew was no option yeah. Patriot since I prefer comfort over being carried by rng

On 12/12/2017 at 8:51 AM, GehakteMolen said:

And here ladies and gentleman is proof that even brilliant players can be pantsu on head retarded.

On 12/11/2017 at 2:49 AM, GehakteMolen said:

If you want the best 1 v 1 tank at Tier 8 buy a Chrysler and load 100% APCR.

It's as fast as an E5 and more agile, is completely immune to T8 gold (barring T34 APCR) in a sidescrape/hulldown, has 260 pen and some of the best gun handling on Tier 8, with passable DPM. It's like a rear turreted KV-4, except make the armour 250 effective everywhere and pull all weakspots.

The Liberte is quite decent but has trouble working as bottom tier since neither the gun or the armour work reliably there. For that reason, coupled with current state of T8 MM, that I believe the Lowe is probably better, although the Liberte remains by far the better tank for playing aggressively.

7 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

And here ladies and gentleman is proof that even brilliant players can be pantsu on head retarded.

i played platoon with a defender, me liberte / IS3, he defender, and the hates it, a lot... (hate as in, arty hate levels of hate...)

And since hes better as 99% of the playerbase, im quite sure hes opinion > most other ppl, especially when it comes to an overhyped tank like defender)

ps: and Lowe > defender, since reliability > once in a blue moon RNG mega games