Liberty75

Which stat program/site is this?

8 posts in this topic

I didn't ask, but still I'm glad. Thanks :)

3 hours ago, Marty said:

I didn't ask, but still I'm glad.Thanks :)

Newbie on MAC. Enter Bootcamp, couple of games in (about where they teach you how to spend money.).  Mid-game, direction controls reverse -- S is forward and W is backward. Fiddled with settings didn't help.  Even worse, Both LMB and RMB will shoot.  Auto-aim doesn't work.

I get out; go back in . All is well.  I must be touching something that I'm not supposed to.  What am I touching, and how do I correct mistake without exiting game?  Thx, Hana

On 12/17/2017 at 2:16 PM, HanaHardtime said:

Newbie on MAC. Enter Bootcamp, couple of games in (about where they teach you how to spend money.).  Mid-game, direction controls reverse -- S is forward and W is backward. Fiddled with settings didn't help.  Even worse, Both LMB and RMB will shoot.  Auto-aim doesn't work.

I get out; go back in . All is well.  I must be touching something that I'm not supposed to.  What am I touching, and how do I correct mistake without exiting game?  Thx, Hana

You probably want to read the posting directions.  Sorry, I don't have any idea what's going on with your keys, but attaching this post to a completely unrelated thread in the newbie forum is not likely to get you a lot of helpful responses.  You'll likely want to start a thread (if you cannot find a good existing one with search).  Nice to see another NCian.

Thank you.  Think is was my inability to keep my fingers where they were so supposed to go.  Just couldn't figure out what I was doing.  Have logged off and log-on.  Seems to be ok.  Thanks for patiences!!  Lot's to learn, including forum.

2 hours ago, HanaHardtime said:

Thank you.  Think is was my inability to keep my fingers where they were so supposed to go.  Just couldn't figure out what I was doing.  Have logged off and log-on.  Seems to be ok.  Thanks for patiences!!  Lot's to learn, including forum.

I recommend an "introduce yourself" post in the Newbie forum, then lots of time reading the posts from (much better) players (than I'll ever be) in the others.  Lots and lots to learn here.