Kolni

Post Your Camo Ideas!

36 posts in this topic

So with the new camo options I bet that some people are bound to come up with some cool camo ideas that look nice! 

I’d love to get your ideas (pictures of course) and what was used to get it. 

I haven’t been able to test any out yet since I’ve been at work but I’ll play a bit with it tonight and see what I come up with.

Obviously, someone will paint a FV4005 purple and it shall be known as the Shit-Barney... which seemed somewhat clever when I first heard it.

OK... It's starting to grow on me. The fact that you can remove camo and put it on different tanks without additional cost is so un-WG-like.

ERqSert.png

On top of that, they give you a set of permanent camo as a gift. That means you can freely put camo on grind tanks without cost. That's a pretty big credit savings. Actually, a total cheapskate could just move that one set of free camo around at will.

I put obnoxious colors on all gun barrels. Who doesnt want to look retarded?

This one made me happy:

shot_025.jpg

Its like saying, "Screw you, desert! Kiss the greenest part of my ass!"

I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I love that the rental camos are now reasonable. It now applies for 100 battles. Not 30 days. So now a tank that I don't intend to keep, but only want to play occasionally can have a camo pattern.

Yeah, and I love being able to play with the scale and background color of camo.  Hats off WG, this at least you did well.  The purple . . . not so much.

I thought we were going to be able to scale the camo patterns: large, medium & small spots/stripes. Maybe this will come later... I was really looking forward to this part of the new customization.

36 minutes ago, Raised said:

I thought we were going to be able to scale the camo patterns: large, medium & small spots/stripes. Maybe this will come later... I was really looking forward to this part of the new customization.

That's in there. Try toggling the season on the left and then click the part of the tank that you want to change. A dialog box should appear with small/medium/large buttons. Some of the camo has color variations as well.