kaneaaa

So this has caused a lot of upset on EU forum: Wg's Q & A

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Vindi said:

It's because they dont want to understand them. Playing their own game / listening to the opinions of the better players would mean they eventually have to restructure the entire platform regarding to ammo types, penetration and armor mechanics and they don't want that. They carefully avoiding to let other opinions to be heard too (supertest) as they use very "bad" or bot like players to test out new tanks (eg. when tier 10 grille was implemented) thus they don't have to change them neither.

Basically the game went into the downward spiral say, 2 years ago.

If I could make a prediction I would say 1 year from now there will be 2x more heavily armored tanks and an equal number of HE depr guns to make them invalid.

As Cra said above, the best players were already left the game or not playing seriously, and the game has started to die off.

As per my opinion, participating in the current clanwars is enjoyable, but only because of the "old" teamplay experience which can't be found in randoms anymore, as you have to carry every game like it was 0:5 from the very beginning.

I "left" the game as a second choice after FPS / TPS shooters but honestly, the time worth more to go out and have a run or just built your irl life.

It's amazing when they say "RNG" is fun, yet it is one of the most quoted reasons for new players leaving the game.
I can play the most accurate tank in the world and fully aim each shot for better accuracy/dispersion. Yet I can only hit 30% of them.

I've said it time and time again. This game has an immense amount of potential as it fits a very niche role in the MMO genre, but what keeps it behind from being an all-time great is the developers. They truly are an incompetent bunch, and it's just excuse after excuse once all of the fuck-ups have occurred. 

That being said, everyone is getting mad about the reply to the Type 4/5, and I feel like some are missing the bigger picture here. Both the tier 9 and 10 Japanese heavies are very unbalanced and have no current place in the game (you know, with an "unsuccessful shot" being a shot that isn't a one-shot (so even 500+/- to the tracks of my heavy tank is bad according to WG)), that I completely agree with. But the problem isn't just with these two tanks, it's any tank that has the potential to roll such a high damage shot (Being 850+) to any tank simply because they aimed well for once. Tanks like the 183, JPE, and the 4005 all have this problem as well- no one likes playing against these tanks, and if sample size is really such a problem with balancing the Type 4/5, then use every tank that has this ability to roll immensely high after one shot, and learn why people cannot stand playing against these tanks.

imo, the solution to this major unbalance in damage to skill needed for certain tanks such as the ones listed above, would be to 

1) Take away the derp cannons for the Jap heavies, that way you have an alternate to the maus; you effectively fill a role of heavy tanks for casual/competitive play (the meatshield) that gives the players more variety for their playstyle, as well as getting rid of one of the two frustrations of playing against the Types (yeah the need for gold rounds makes these a bitch to play against, especially for mediums, but that's for a different argument)

2) Further lower the alpha of a lot of these tank destroyers (seeing as they're pretty much the only ones that do such stupid amounts of damage), with tanks having 750 alpha going down to 680 (that way, even on the highest roll, these tanks still need at least 4 shells to kill the average tier 10 heavy), and decreasing the alpha of the 1150 FV4005/183 and the 1050 JPE to 780 (so that they're more often than-not going to 3 shot a tier 10 heavy tank, rather than 2-shotting them). 

If WG has never considered these easy fixes, then I can only say what I've been saying- WG are truly an incompetent bunch.

Why are people still surprised that this casual game is designed for the 95% of the players that don't use any forums, or plays the game just for fun (but some spend insane amounts of money)?

Baffles my mind every time I read this forum. Most changes the last 2-3 years have been to improve the game for the 95%.. not us, and that will never happen.

18 minutes ago, Epic said:

Why are people still surprised that this casual game is designed for the 95% of the players that don't use any forums, or plays the game just for fun (but some spend insane amounts of money)?

Baffles my mind every time I read this forum. Most changes the last 2-3 years have been to improve the game for the 95%.. not us, and that will never happen.

i don't think anyone is surprised that that's the crowd that WG caters to, but rather in the way they choose to justify it, and/or just obfuscate the point the question was making. if they just said 'we gave the types HE guns and standard round proof armour coz the low skilled people need some variety beyond arty' it'd be disappointing but at least honest. but it's infuriating for them to say 'people don't like oneshots but they don't see the low rolls' when 400 damage on a nonpen is a low roll. it completely dodges the point

36 minutes ago, Epic said:

But the game isn't designed for 95%. It's designed for no one. You get tanks introduced to the game which are shit to fight with and shit to fight against when they work (looking at you Foch b), you get huge rng and missing fully aimed shots angers people, imbalanced tanks anger people. imbalanced maps anger all people. This post is bs. What I am surprised is what are you doing on wotlabs when you post such wrong claims that show the lack of basic comprehension or understanding of basic game design.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

But the game isn't designed for 95%. It's designed for no one. You get tanks introduced to the game which are shit to fight with and shit to fight against when they work (looking at you Foch b), you get huge rng and missing fully aimed shots angers people, imbalanced tanks anger people. imbalanced maps anger all people. This post is bs. What I am surprised is what are you doing on wotlabs when you post such wrong claims that show the lack of basic comprehension or understanding of basic game design.

It is. Shitters are happy with rng because it mostly helps them. Good players dont rely on it. Shitters do. 95% take out a type 5, aim vaguely in direction of the enemy and have a 1500dmg game. They are happy with that. They proceed to buy prem time. This game is NOT designed for us, if it were shitters would quit because they would never be rewarded.

27 minutes ago, Gr1nch_1 said:

It is. Shitters are happy with rng because it mostly helps them. Good players dont rely on it. Shitters do. 95% take out a type 5, aim vaguely in direction of the enemy and have a 1500dmg game. They are happy with that. They proceed to buy prem time. This game is NOT designed for us, if it were shitters would quit because they would never be rewarded.

Yes RNG is designed to help shitters but it's one of the few parts of the game designed for them. Those people are still angry at many things. Imbalance in the game is still bad since not all shiters will get an OP tank. Sometimes they will get a Tiger II because history and they will get raped. Same for Panther. Also if game was designed for shitters you would not have hidden stats. There are many areas of design which annoy good and bad players the same. Not to mention this game is very non newbie friendly since it features many complicated mechanics you won't know without reading (spotting, overmatch, he/heat mechanics, not fail platooning, reading the map and meta etc). 

So on EU a dev is " answering" the questions peope have about te Q&A. One of the answers to a question about the type5 op, leo up and tank balance:

1. How many of these interactions are happening in your opinion? What is the percentage compared to overall percentage of the interactions heavy vs heavy?
  2. What is the percentage of interactions compared to all interactions? Not only heavy vs heavy.
  3. What is skill? Is this game skill based?
  4. How many players are playing for numbers?
  5. What is the percentage of one shots with this tank?
  6. Why are you comparing SPG with heavy tank? Why are you comparing indirect gameplay with heavy gameplay

Notice anything interesting? This is how they generally judge if the tank X is balanced or not

42 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

So on EU a dev is " answering" the questions peope have about te Q&A. One of the answers to a question about the type5 op, leo up and tank balance:

1. How many of these interactions are happening in your opinion? What is the percentage compared to overall percentage of the interactions heavy vs heavy?
  2. What is the percentage of interactions compared to all interactions? Not only heavy vs heavy.
  6. Why are you comparing SPG with heavy tank? Why are you comparing indirect gameplay with heavy gameplay

Notice anything interesting? This is how they generally judge if the tank X is balanced or not

Do you have a source ? 'Cause i don't understand in your comment who is talking ? Thx. 

42 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Yes RNG is designed to help shitters but it's one of the few parts of the game designed for them. Those people are still angry at many things. Imbalance in the game is still bad since not all shiters will get an OP tank. Sometimes they will get a Tiger II because history and they will get raped. Same for Panther. Also if game was designed for shitters you would not have hidden stats. There are many areas of design which annoy good and bad players the same. Not to mention this game is very non newbie friendly since it features many complicated mechanics you won't know without reading (spotting, overmatch, he/heat mechanics, not fail platooning, reading the map and meta etc). 

I don't think you quite understand. This game is designed for the casual player. The 95% who just get home from work/school and want to blow things up. How does the game cater towards this is:

1. RNG. Shell dispersion. Shell damage (in the extreme, it's 25% which is far too much on even 400/490 alpha tanks). Shell penetration (again in the extreme, it mostly notably impacts tier X, where 260/270 pen in the norm).

2. Pay-to-win aspects. Gold ammo is regularly the better round to use, regardless of if it's HEAT. Tanks like the 252U, T26E5 and to a degree, the Skorpion G. These tanks are basically power boosts (hence why they don't get sold/have high winrates naturally).

3. Lack of competitive support. Despite the game having an esports scene, nobody knows about it (compared to other popular esports like CS: GO, LoL and even Dota).

4. Inclusion of extremely casual elements. Derp guns at tier X (seriously? You give end-game content a huge casual shitshow?). Artillery still somehow miraculously in the game.

This is why the game is casual. Yes, the core game is very complex, which means it could have a living esports scene. It however is managed by a group of people that do not want it to take off in that area (despite it being the future of successful games in my opinion).

Sgt. Pepper, it seems like prem ammo is balanced best for the tier 10 meds. 265 APCR is a great base round. It does the job in most circumstances, and has some significant advantages over HEAT rounds in the shell velocity and dealing with spaced armor. If all the rounds cost the same, I'd still carry a mix of rounds in my t62a, for example. But just one tier lower, the t54 is a joke. 200 pen vs 330, and no high shell velocity. There's almost no reason other than economic to fire AP rounds.

48 minutes ago, DHP said:

Do you have a source ? 'Cause i don't understand in your comment who is talking ? Thx. 

I asked that question, that was me the dev is responding to and asking those questions to -

#307Posted Today, 11:53 AM

WoT Junior Game Producer

• photo-thumb-513751715-563a2e41.jpg?_r=14
  • WG Staff
  • 15297 battles 
  • 2,071 message_img.png

View Posttajj7, on 14 December 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

How?

Going to quote myself here -

I just cannot understand how you can possibly say that, when you consider it's impact on gameplay -

• From the data we have available it is objectively OP.

• By your (the devs) own comments on the high alpha HE of artillery and their one shot ability in the Sandbox developer diaries where this ability is described pretty much as game breaking, the Type 4/5 derp guns are just the same and have the same impact on players facing them. How can you justify that it is not fine and not good for the game to get one shot by artillery, but it is fine to get one shot by a super heavy that many tanks cannot pen? 

• Any objective look at how heavy tanks interact in game would see that a Type 5 vs another heavy engagement is objectively a broken engagement because many of the game mechanics/tactics (armour penetration, armour angling, sidscraping etc.) that you yourselves often advertise in tutorial videos are basically nuliffied and made pointless by this tank. 

The tank is game breaking, high alpha one shots are already confirmed game breaking and a heavy tank that takes almost ALL SKILL out of heavy v heavy tank engagements is clearly game breaking as well. 

I completely get your point, but you are focusing on really small part of the scope. I have couple of questions for you.

6. Why are you comparing SPG with heavy tank? Why are you comparing indirect gameplay with heavy gameplay?

And I want to say one thing one more time. We are monitoring the game all the time. If there's something breaking our game, we will fix it.

He trimmed down my quote, this was my full quote -

tajj7#264Posted Today, 09:57 AM

Field Marshal

• photo-thumb-518696999-5832ad79.jpg?_r=14
  • Player
  • 22669 battles 
  • 13,437 message_img.png
  • [-MM] -MM

2 warning points

View PostKayi4ek, on 14 December 2017 - 09:42 AM, said:

Type 5 Heavy as we said is not game breaking. 

Sorry but this fundamentally wrong. Even if we leave aside the absurd levels of potential alpha damage (which I will come back to)

The Type 5 (and other Japanese heavies) basically destroy any point in brawling skills or playing heavy tanks properly.

When I am in a heavy tank and I am facing a Japanese heavy, I have to spam premium at them to have any reliable chance of penning them.

Meanwhile, whatever I do, be it sidescrape, hull down, angle, hide my weakspots etc. does not matter, because they will derp my tank without really needing to aim and do 300-600 damage, so I just bleed HP and my armour becomes basically useless.

I do not understand how you do not recognise that it is extremely frustrating to fight these tanks, they nullify all skill on your side and require next to no skill on their side.

How are you supposed to out play a Type 5 in another heavy tank, especially without spamming gold at them? 

And then we come back to the high alpha.

I the other day watched sandbox developer diaries about artillery and you specifically said the high alpha/one shot ability of artillery caused lots of player frustration, which is obvious because to lose that much Hp to one shot, possibly to one tiny error is too punishing on players. 

So you removed that ability from artillery, yet you gave it a massively armoured super heavy, that many lightly armoured tanks cannot even pen. So not only do these tanks struggle to deal with a Type 4 and Type 5 heavy, the same tank can then fluke a snap shot on their tank and one shot them.

That to me is the definition of game breaking and poor balance.

Sure the one shot ability still exists in the 183 tanks, the JpE100, some arty still etc. but those were in the game a long time, the Type 4/5 derp guns you added, so after recognising that high alpha arty one shots, and high alpha clips like the Waffle E100 were bad for the game, you still added a new tank that could do this. 

It is then not surprising why we as players are not happy with your balance and design decisions. 

Balance and game design is not easy, but some things are pretty obvious, and when you have set your own precedent already it seems pretty easy to decide that if high alpha arty one shots are not good for the game and annoy the playerbase, that basically the same gun on a super heavy with no weakspots is not good for the game either and will annoy the playerbase. 

View PostKayi4ek, on 14 December 2017 - 09:51 AM, said:

Because Leo is not good for this kind of gameplay.

Leo is not good for any gameplay, skill based tank it might be, but whatever it can do as a 'long range mobile sniper' or whatever it's intended role is, not only is there limited ability to do that due to poor map design with small maps and protected corridors where engagement ranges are sub 200-300m, most other tier 10 mediums can do the same role whilst being more effective in other roles.

A Centurion Action X, not even that a good tank in terms of tier 10 balance, can snipe almost as well as a Leo 1 (has same pen, same alpha, similar DPM, similar gun handling and almost the same accuracy) but it also can then be a good hull down ridge worker due to it's decent turret, something the Leo cannot. 

But to be honest when an IS7 has 0.38 accuracy and 0.06 dispersion on turret rotation, then it can pretty much snipe as well a Leo, whilst being vastly better suited to most other engagements in the game.

Most of the game favours close range brawling and heavy tanks/and or armoured TDs who trade with high alpha. 

The Leo is terrible at that role, and that is most of the game because of poor map design, something like an IS7 is probably 100% if not 200% better at doing that sort of stuff than a Leo 1.

But when it comes to the few times you can do medium to long range sniping or cross fire or support fire, the Leo 1 is probably only about 20% better than an IS7 for it and only about 5% better than an Obj. 140. 

So you have a tank that barely gets to use it's main strengths, and when it does, it's only slightly better at those main strengths than tanks that are way more versatile and stronger in other areas. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

I asked that question, that was me the dev is responding to and asking those questions to -

He trimmed down my quote, this was my full quote -

nice avatar

Again they are still completely focused on "Her dur, do Type 5 pen a lot ? Her der, No.."

Bro we don't care what happens when type 5 pens a shot. I agree it's stupidly rare. It's not about penning a shot it's about not penning and just blaping people for 400-600 while they do everything to improve their amor and hide their weakspots.. 

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I don't think you quite understand. This game is designed for the casual player. The 95% who just get home from work/school and want to blow things up. How does the game cater towards this is:

1. RNG. Shell dispersion. Shell damage (in the extreme, it's 25% which is far too much on even 400/490 alpha tanks). Shell penetration (again in the extreme, it mostly notably impacts tier X, where 260/270 pen in the norm).

2. Pay-to-win aspects. Gold ammo is regularly the better round to use, regardless of if it's HEAT. Tanks like the 252U, T26E5 and to a degree, the Skorpion G. These tanks are basically power boosts (hence why they don't get sold/have high winrates naturally).

3. Lack of competitive support. Despite the game having an esports scene, nobody knows about it (compared to other popular esports like CS: GO, LoL and even Dota).

4. Inclusion of extremely casual elements. Derp guns at tier X (seriously? You give end-game content a huge casual shitshow?). Artillery still somehow miraculously in the game.

This is why the game is casual. Yes, the core game is very complex, which means it could have a living esports scene. It however is managed by a group of people that do not want it to take off in that area (despite it being the future of successful games in my opinion).

Sorry but you are wrong and you ignore certain parts that don't fit your theory only bececause you are frustrated in the game. Every online game has incompetent developers. Blizzard? Give me a break Diablo 2 was full of cheats to the point players managed to create items that were initially impossible. The patches also completely screwed with the competitive community and they were geared towards making the game better for a simple player. Maybe Warhammer Online which got fucked to oblivion by it's developer. Yeah ome games have a better known ESports scene but does that mean those games are better run? Using that logic Ubisoft is a great developer since you know their games... 

Overall yeah the developers try to target the game towards the casual players but so do the developers of 95% of other online games because every game lives and dies by the regular joe, not the elite 0.1%. 

As for your points.

1. Yeah RNG is based to help the idiots but this is offset by complex game mechanics, much harder to understand than 99% of other online games. Hell even Eve online you can learn on the fly and that game is basically work. 

2. Go complain to the pub forums with that pay to win BS complaints. Go back a few years and the prem tanks were balanced. Yeah there are a few OP ones but most of them are not sold anymore and they will probably be powercreeped like the t59 was. Still you underestimate the P2W elements in many other games. You could give yourself much bigger advantages in other games. So some small p2w element only proves this game is like many other games. Not to mention if it's P2W then why aren't complete retards killing good players left and right? Oh right because skill still matters in this game. Most p2w elements is just WG being incompetent. Yeah Defender is broken but so is vk1001p (look at it's wr curves) or t95 and those are regular tech tree tanks. WG is simply bad at balancing and sometimes this also includes premium tanks - hence accidental p2w. 

3. Who cares no body knows about the scene. You want to be internet famous? Start a blog. Also I live in Poland. People know about it. FFS every time there is a big WoT event the damn thing attacks me from everywhere. 

4. Yeah some elements are aimed towards a casual player LIKE IN ALL GAMES but it's not that 90% of the game is geared towards casuals. Think of this game from a point of a total noob. You join the game and you learn NOTHING from the first 4 tiers. Tier5 is the first place where you learn anything outside of shoot others, dont get shot. People can play 10000 games and still not know how the basics of the game works. If the game was 100% based towards casuals the difficulty would scale better, you would get more information how the game works so you won't achieve anyone with skill of being a cheater, you will know the difference between vert stab and gld, how skills work, how vision works, how armor works etc. Sorry but try to explain the game mechanics to someone who doesn't play it and in most cases they'll say it sounds like to much work. You complain not because the game is 100% aimed at casuals, you complain because WG is not 100% catering towards your needs.

This is just whining. Would the game would be better if WG listened only to purples? Maybe yes maybe not looking at how fucked AW was after they had skill MM. 

Can WG cater more to high skill players? Yeah

But none of that means it's a game enslaved to casuals. You are ovexaggerating the problem like little children because you want shit done your way. To balance a game of this type (partly focused on grinding and exp) you need a good balance between catering to casuals and competitives. Too much either side and the game dies. 

The only p2w in wot is prem account + good player + gold ammo, you can blast almost full gold ammo without problems in most tanks

Gold ammo is the #1 problem and has been since its introduction, followed by tier 10 TDs (excessive alpha dmg!) and autoloaders (1/3 gold ammo here, 1/3 alpha dmg and 1/3 beiing way to much rock-paper-scisso)

10 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Sorry but you are wrong and you ignore certain parts that don't fit your theory only bececause you are frustrated in the game. Every online game has incompetent developers. Blizzard? Give me a break Diablo 2 was full of cheats to the point players managed to create items that were initially impossible. The patches also completely screwed with the competitive community and they were geared towards making the game better for a simple player. Maybe Warhammer Online which got fucked to oblivion by it's developer. Yeah ome games have a better known ESports scene but does that mean those games are better run? Using that logic Ubisoft is a great developer since you know their games... 

Overall yeah the developers try to target the game towards the casual players but so do the developers of 95% of other online games because every game lives and dies by the regular joe, not the elite 0.1%. 

As for your points.

1. Yeah RNG is based to help the idiots but this is offset by complex game mechanics, much harder to understand than 99% of other online games. Hell even Eve online you can learn on the fly and that game is basically work. 

2. Go complain to the pub forums with that pay to win BS complaints. Go back a few years and the prem tanks were balanced. Yeah there are a few OP ones but most of them are not sold anymore and they will probably be powercreeped like the t59 was. Still you underestimate the P2W elements in many other games. You could give yourself much bigger advantages in other games. So some small p2w element only proves this game is like many other games. Not to mention if it's P2W then why aren't complete retards killing good players left and right? Oh right because skill still matters in this game. Most p2w elements is just WG being incompetent. Yeah Defender is broken but so is vk1001p (look at it's wr curves) or t95 and those are regular tech tree tanks. WG is simply bad at balancing and sometimes this also includes premium tanks - hence accidental p2w. 

3. Who cares no body knows about the scene. You want to be internet famous? Start a blog. Also I live in Poland. People know about it. FFS every time there is a big WoT event the damn thing attacks me from everywhere. 

4. Yeah some elements are aimed towards a casual player LIKE IN ALL GAMES but it's not that 90% of the game is geared towards casuals. Think of this game from a point of a total noob. You join the game and you learn NOTHING from the first 4 tiers. Tier5 is the first place where you learn anything outside of shoot others, dont get shot. People can play 10000 games and still not know how the basics of the game works. If the game was 100% based towards casuals the difficulty would scale better, you would get more information how the game works so you won't achieve anyone with skill of being a cheater, you will know the difference between vert stab and gld, how skills work, how vision works, how armor works etc. Sorry but try to explain the game mechanics to someone who doesn't play it and in most cases they'll say it sounds like to much work. You complain not because the game is 100% aimed at casuals, you complain because WG is not 100% catering towards your needs.

This is just whining. Would the game would be better if WG listened only to purples? Maybe yes maybe not looking at how fucked AW was after they had skill MM. 

Can WG cater more to high skill players? Yeah

But none of that means it's a game enslaved to casuals. You are ovexaggerating the problem like little children because you want shit done your way. To balance a game of this type (partly focused on grinding and exp) you need a good balance between catering to casuals and competitives. Too much either side and the game dies. 

The game is chained to being relegated towards a casual playerbase as a result of WG introducing flavor of the month lines, Type 4/5 gun changes and more. I also agree that a game will always need a casual element in order to teach the game, however WG is trending more heavily towards a casual audience with recent changes and trying to claim that the Type 4/5 is hard to play (which is bullshit). I'm sorry I didn't address your points but I want to remain on topic. Overall, the QnA proved that WG is not interested or doesn't know about the potential that a competitive scene has. By extension, they're somewhat stifling high level play.

5 hours ago, DHP said:

Again they are still completely focused on "Her dur, do Type 5 pen a lot ? Her der, No.."

Bro we don't care what happens when type 5 pens a shot. I agree it's stupidly rare. It's not about penning a shot it's about not penning and just blaping people for 400-600 while they do everything to improve their amor and hide their weakspots.. 

WG's response to everything: "HUR FUCKIN' DUR"

surprise surprise nothing has changed since "Defender is perfectly fine, If he can kill one with a TVP VTU, regarded as one of the worst tier 8 mediums, its perfectly fine."

Thats how WoT is, was and will be forever.

The nature of this game is casual and WG does everything to appease the unwashed masses because in WoT these unwashed masses provide the vast majority of income. In other words, in WoT there are not really any whales that WG needs to cater to or everyone is a whale or whaling is not connected to skill. Pick your fav.

Thus the imbalances in the game will stay. Any glue sniffer can hop into the Type 5 and have a (by his standards) good game if MM puts him against 5+ Tiger IIs on his flank. And, please, do not delude yourself about the impact that great players have on the development/design of WoT. I always laugh at things like "RNG is the reason why many players leave the game" - no, it is the reason why SOME REALLY GOOD players left it - while at the other hand it is the reason why thousands of baddies still play and pay. So, yes, WG is playing their own game, they do just not cater to the upper crust.

So either deal with it or quit (like I did) - complaining will not do anything because the vast majority of (paying) customers is happy with it.

If you want an out, play Word of Warships - where the tier disparity is way less pronounced and the RNG is way less a factor and there is no prem ammo. Only thing in common is that many maps suck and WG can't be arsed to remove/rework them and only manages like one new (random) map every two years.

On 12/13/2017 at 10:51 PM, Crossfader said:

In my humble opinion (not having played in a year and a half), WoT started to go down with the introduction of the Jap heavies... if i could roll back WoT to any patch, it would be the one right before those monster were added.

Given that that was the same update that removed Province and completely changed the map pool at all tiers, I would be up for that.

Its not that hard, as i said here:

Or to say it a bit arrogant: I have never been totally ``wrong`` when i guestimate the general direction of the game, and i say right here, right now: I guestimate that WG will further buff heavys / nerf everything else, you can think its nonsense, but Serb hes answers and sandbox only further strengthen my case

And guess what happened since october 2016? more heavy buffs and nerfs for everything else, how suprising....

Heavy tanks will become ``the best`` for joe avg, right now, they slowly are, but still not everywhere (tier 8 and 9 are mostly heavy tank tiers now) tier 10 still neds further buffs / nerfs

Only when the skill chart becomes like this:

Skill_wot.png

WG balance department is done, right now, mediums are still a tad to good (especially the autoloaders have way too high skill floor) while all TDs are too powerfull.

or, from last page of sandbox topic:

So far im right, lets see where it ends

ps: my prediction(s)

1. new heavy tank lines, with good tanks (compared to say new swe td line, which are shait)
  2. more buffs for heavys, especially IS4 (and perhaps E100 making E100 the new old tier 10 heavy champ)
  3. nerfs for tier 10 TDs, with Fv-183 gone, the next biggest offender is the Jp-E100, if they ever find a way to get rid of it, WG will...
  4. perhaps the other sandbox changes for TDs (so E3 gets a 120mm gun and E4 becomes a heavy tank)

Would anyone be upset if the JPE 100 went away.  I think all the huge damage TD's whether from a single shot, super-high alpha or autoloader drum, are bad ideas.